Come out, come out of Lurk-dom!

We've decided to stop at Airlie Beach for two nights at the end of the month, anyone have any recommendations for anything? It will be my husband, our 3 year old and I :)

We've decided to stop at Airlie Beach for two nights at the end of the month, anyone have any recommendations for anything? It will be my husband, our 3 year old and I :)

We stayed at Long Island.....ages ago, without kids. We really enjoyed the trip out to the Lower Reef.

Sorry BecBennett been too long since our last trek north to suggest anywhere.

I might have to investigate those nail things more - yes to go on my bitten stumpy nails!

There are even more Disney Jamberry coming out this Wednesday...and they look sooo cute! :) Have a friend who is a consultant and convinced me to have a party, said I would only do it once the Disney ones come out. I am going to be so broke lol

Yeah do it! You'll get so much free stuff :D However keep in mind that you can't use your host benefits to get the Disney Collection wraps.

I'm on the stumpy nail wagon myself... I don't know how people keep them long.

Me either, they stay a bit long when I wear my nail wraps, but as soon as they come off my nails break. My problem is I use them as tools (I can't understand how people with long nails avoid it!) and they break constantly.

Me either, they stay a bit long when I wear my nail wraps, but as soon as they come off my nails break. My problem is I use them as tools (I can't understand how people with long nails avoid it!) and they break constantly.

I know my nails are great til I start using them as a tool - nails are so great for getting those stubborn bits of things off without scratching when cleaning or unpicking knots in jewelry or..... Normally its after a day of cleaning bathrooms or kitchen or washing floors or something weakens them and they start to break. Obviously cleaning is bad for you. Also I couldn't type on the computer all day at work with long nails. I am so impressed with those who can.

I started wrapping my Christmas presents today :)

qCEbIdL.jpg

BecBennett, I want your wrapping skills! They look beautiful! I have 3/6 of my presents organised and 1/6th of those in a gift bag so I'm pretty happy myself!

I'm not all that organised, I just felt like being festive so I started wrapping, I'm not where near finished shopping :rolleyes1 oh and those bows are purchased like that, I just stuck them on :rotfl:

Finally? It's not even December yet ;)

It looks lovely :goodvibes

How do you keep your cats away from it? I'm always too scared to put out my good ornaments because our two suddenly turn into playful kittens whenever the Christmas tree comes out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter