• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Come out, come out of Lurk-dom!

Hey! A new pirate, fireman, whatever thread! :lmao:

Did anyone see the $600 odd flights through Air Canada? :eek: Almost enough to make me book again... I don't like stop overs though, which would put me up over $700, but still... :scratchin

Going to share?? popcorn:::rotfl:

It's my 10 year wedding anniversary too... I'm thinking vow renewal! :Pinkbounc

If only annual leave was as cheap and available as the flights, I'd be booking too!

I was selected for further processing in the DV Lottery :O which is very exciting, but leaves me with a lot to think about. Add on the next step in the process doesn't happen for another six months or so, and all I *can* do is think.

Sounds like a perfect excuse to go :) I just hope the crowds are better managed than Disneyland's 60th.

10 years???? :faint:

It only seems like yesterday when I was lurking on looking at your wedding planning thread and pictures.

Then you may not want to hear that next year will be our 5th anniversary...

If only annual leave was as cheap and available as the flights, I'd be booking too!

I was selected for further processing in the DV Lottery :O which is very exciting, but leaves me with a lot to think about. Add on the next step in the process doesn't happen for another six months or so, and all I *can* do is think.

Sounds like a perfect excuse to go :) I just hope the crowds are better managed than Disneyland's 60th.

Ooh what is the DV Lottery? I feel like a bad DISer not knowing lol!

Then you may not want to hear that next year will be our 5th anniversary...

That's okay. I have Dis-ser friends that we mark the years of friendship by the age of their kids. As tangible measures go, it's scary to see how much their kids grow up over the years!!

Speaking of which......Before we know it, Bec will be telling us she's expecting her second!!!! :bored:

It involves $$$$.

:eek:

FireflyFi you kept that card close to your chest!
I know! It hasn't been easy :P I've mentioned it once or twice at our meets (but there's usually a few people there, so it would be easy not to hear :)) I also don't want to get too excited because it's not definite for almost a year, and I don't want to talk about it too much while its in this 'maybe' stage in case it doesn't come through and putting too much expectation into it upsets other things (ie. work).

I know! It hasn't been easy :P I've mentioned it once or twice at our meets (but there's usually a few people there, so it would be easy not to hear :)) I also don't want to get too excited because it's not definite for almost a year, and I don't want to talk about it too much while its in this 'maybe' stage in case it doesn't come through and putting too much expectation into it upsets other things (ie. work).

Yep, I totally get that!

You'd think so, but do you know how many times I've missed the Dis-Divas trip by like a month?? I'll get to one of those, and I'm sure one of your dismeets too one day...

These 14 weeks and 4 days better hurry up!!!! Today I almost booked a concierge suite on a Disney Dream cruise that overlaps with one of our Disneyworld stays, purely out of impatience and needing our Disney fix! 102 days to go :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter