Come on AP Rates!!!

the AP discount is on room only. u can add dining to it, but u will pay full price for dining plan.

if u want free dining, u would have to book a package that includes 2-days of tickets (this is a general public discount).

Ok thanks I already have the free dinning booked I am just going to keep that!

the AP discount is on room only. u can add dining to it, but u will pay full price for dining plan.

if u want free dining, u would have to book a package that includes 2-days of tickets (this is a general public discount).

There is TIW the AP (and Fl res) discount card you can buy for food. Maybe that's what you are thinking of.

So excited! We had booked at the Pop Century for our trip in December. The total for 4 nights and deluxe dining was 1626.00. I checked the passholder site today and saw that there are AP discounts now on rooms/packages. We changed our resort to the Beach Club, for 4 nights, with deluxe dining and it's only 2020.00. So, we are only paying 394.00 more to stay at the Beach Club the week of Christmas!! YAY:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Yeah for you! Enjoy that up-grade to the BC! Beautiful area. We haven't been able to snag an AP discount at the Poly for a number of years now. We usually go after Thanksgiving for 8 nights. I love the Poly so much, I don't even check at other resorts. I am very lucky to have a good BB this trip though.

How many rooms can be booked for the same dates by an AP holder? I already booked ours, but some friends want to join us for our dinner/Cirque weekend, and I am wondering if I can book their room separately now? Thanks!

How many rooms can be booked for the same dates by an AP holder? I already booked ours, but some friends want to join us for our dinner/Cirque weekend, and I am wondering if I can book their room separately now? Thanks!
One room per passholder. They can look at the public discount rates out now, you didn't post when you were travelling.

Anyone know AP rate for Coronado Springs Dec. 8-11??

I have a 35% pin right now and just wondering if my AP discount would be better. Thanks!!

Anyone know AP rate for Coronado Springs Dec. 8-11??

I have a 35% pin right now and just wondering if my AP discount would be better. Thanks!!

I think the AP rate is also 35% right now. Here's what shows up on the website:

Wed, Dec 08 $ 116.35
Thu, Dec 09 $ 116.35
Fri, Dec 10 $ 122.85

Total: $400

Don't know if this will work for you. We booked two rooms for our October trip. Both my DH and I each have an AP. So one room is in my name with our DD, the other is in my DH's name with DSIL. The CM at Disney suggested it to me so I would get the AP rate on both rooms. It really paid off, when the codes came out I saved $1000.00 on the two rooms for our stay. Disney doesn't care if DSIL wants to stay in DD's room :rotfl: as long as we booked both rooms and paid for them with us each being a passholder.

Angel16

Don't know if this will work for you. We booked two rooms for our October trip. Both my DH and I each have an AP. So one room is in my name with our DD, the other is in my DH's name with DSIL. The CM at Disney suggested it to me so I would get the AP rate on both rooms. It really paid off, when the codes came out I saved $1000.00 on the two rooms for our stay. Disney doesn't care if DSIL wants to stay in DD's room :rotfl: as long as we booked both rooms and paid for them with us each being a passholder.

Angel16

Thanks. I found the public rate, and it's only $10 more for her to get the same room at the same place, so I directed her to that. :)

I have 2 AP room only rooms booked for October at CSR. DF has an AP I don't. The CM told me the AP holder is able to get the discount on up to 3 rooms. I said "are you sure?" because I don't want to be told something else at check in. She put me on hold. After a few minutes she came back on the line and said she thought this was the case but wanted to confirm with a supervisor. She said we could indeed get 3 rooms with 1 AP.

If this turns out to not be the case when we get there I'm going to be VERY upset! Someone please tell me I'm not going to have a problem!

I have 2 AP room only rooms booked for October at CSR. DF has an AP I don't. The CM told me the AP holder is able to get the discount on up to 3 rooms. I said "are you sure?" because I don't want to be told something else at check in. She put me on hold. After a few minutes she came back on the line and said she thought this was the case but wanted to confirm with a supervisor. She said we could indeed get 3 rooms with 1 AP.

If this turns out to not be the case when we get there I'm going to be VERY upset! Someone please tell me I'm not going to have a problem!

The Disney passholder site says the following, although it doesn't say how many rooms. I think you may have to pay for all the rooms reserved to qualify. I would print your confirmations and take them with you. They have to honor the price. I can't find it now, but I seem to remember that the CM is correct about 3 rooms.

"To enjoy your 2010 benefits, you must present your valid Annual Pass at the time of purchase, booking, and/or redemption of any offer. Offers may not be combined with any other certificate, offer or discount. Offers apply to the Passholder only, unless otherwise noted. Offers are subject to change without notice and are subject to availability. 2010 Passholder benefits expire on December 31, 2010. All valid Passes will be subject to the enclosed benefits from January 1, 2010 through December 31, 2010. Updated benefits will be available for all valid Passholders on January 1, 2011"

An adult passholder has to be booked in the room in order to qualify for the AP rate.

Print out the pricing of your reservation (not just the e-mail confirmation; actually click on the link) and take it with you. Disney will honor the price since it was their error.

If we get the APs and then the TIW card, can the TIW card be used for room service? We normally like to stay CL and when I just booked for December there were no CL rooms left under the discount code I was using. So, we're staying in a standard room at the BC. I'm wondering, if we buy the TIW card, can it be used on room service from the resort's restaurant? Anyone know?! TIA!

I have a question hopefully some of you can answer? I am purchasing an AP this coming fall, probably October. Will they send me the card in the mail or do I pick it up once I arrive at DW? Once you purchase the annual pass are you automatically allowed to book a room using the ap room discount?

I have a question hopefully some of you can answer? I am purchasing an AP this coming fall, probably October. Will they send me the card in the mail or do I pick it up once I arrive at DW? Once you purchase the annual pass are you automatically allowed to book a room using the ap room discount?

They'll send you a voucher for the AP.
You can get an AP discounted room before you have the AP. To do this you have to call reservations because w/out the AP you can't log onto the passholder section of disneyworld.com. Then we you arrive and go to checkin, show them the voucher. When you go to a park, bring your voucher to exchange for your AP.

They'll send you a voucher for the AP.
You can get an AP discounted room before you have the AP. To do this you have to call reservations because w/out the AP you can't log onto the passholder section of disneyworld.com. Then we you arrive and go to checkin, show them the voucher. When you go to a park, bring your voucher to exchange for your AP.

Thanks for your quick reply. I am a dw expert but a novice when it comes to AP:lmao::lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter