Come on AP Rates!!!

I was just checking some resorts for the week starting Nov 27 and found the 'code' on WDW site to come up (once you put in the resort/dates) was Q1PASSHOLDER1HG8 when the weekends weren't included and just PASSHOLDERROOMONLY when the weekends were included. Just something I noticed when ASMu was almost 200 less than POP for the same time frame (in those other 2-3 offers when you search) The difference aside from one being preferred (POP) and ASMu just standard was that POP didn't have the discount on the weekend plus the different code. No clue why. I am going to try to "talk to a CM" while online but don't really expect too much of an explanation.

Wow ASMu
Sat, Nov 27 $ 87.50
Sun, Nov 28 $ 57.40
Mon, Nov 29 $ 57.40
Tue, Nov 30 $ 57.40
Wed, Dec 01 $ 57.40
Thu, Dec 02 $ 57.40
Fri, Dec 03 $ 64.40
Total $496

POP
Sat, Nov 27 $ 140.00
Sun, Nov 28 $ 67.90
Mon, Nov 29 $ 67.90
Tue, Nov 30 $ 67.90
Wed, Dec 01 $ 67.90
Thu, Dec 02 $ 67.90
Fri, Dec 03 $ 107.00
$660

Nice find ... That ASMu room rates on Nov 28th onward is amazing ...

Wow ASMu
Sat, Nov 27 $ 87.50
Sun, Nov 28 $ 57.40
Mon, Nov 29 $ 57.40
Tue, Nov 30 $ 57.40
Wed, Dec 01 $ 57.40
Thu, Dec 02 $ 57.40
Fri, Dec 03 $ 64.40
Total $496

POP
Sat, Nov 27 $ 140.00
Sun, Nov 28 $ 67.90
Mon, Nov 29 $ 67.90
Tue, Nov 30 $ 67.90
Wed, Dec 01 $ 67.90
Thu, Dec 02 $ 67.90
Fri, Dec 03 $ 107.00
$660

Thanks. CBR also gives the discount for all days $800. Port Orleans Riverside no discount on weekend.

Halifax is a very nice city. We have gone on a Canada/New England cruise 3 times (always with great prices on Princess 499 each for the week). The first time was in 2004 when TS Nicole hit Halifax! A rough ride there! The second time in 2007, much better visit. The last time in Oct 2009, also a rough ride up north! The 2 Canadian ports we visited on both cruises (St. John, NB and Halifax, NS) were really welcoming and beautiful places to see!

just wondering do annual passholders generally get discount on lodging during june/july? If you guys do-when do they usually release them? Thanks,in advance, for any help:)

just wondering do annual passholders generally get discount on lodging during june/july? If you guys do-when do they usually release them? Thanks,in advance, for any help:)

a month or two in advance. Also, you can book AP rates through the entire offer. Mousesavers.com has all the historical info on all Codes (not PINs though) In the past, AP offers were out there before the GP offers. It seems this year, they are the last to be out there! Also, the other offers made by WDW, requre multiday tickets which is not that favorable to the AP holder. Before this year, a 1 day pass was the requirement. This year 2-5 day so the offers just aren't as good anymore, plus the timing of the release of offers. Many AP holders booked the GP offer when it came out only to have to rebook a few days later when the AP offer became available. Also, many weekends/resorts are NOT included in AP offers this time. I do not recall the weekends not being included (for some dates/resorts-no rhyme or reason to the offerings) in AP discounts prior to this year.

Does anyone know when the AP holder discount rates will come out for Dec? We aren't AP holders yet, but I just booked a trip for Dec. We might get APs since we go 2-3x per year. I'm just wondering if I'll get a better discount rate on our room with the AP vs the discount code I just used.

Also, do they make the AP rates public?? We'll probably wait a few months to get our AP. I'm wondering how I can find out the rates beforehand if the they;re not released publicly?

a month or two in advance. Also, you can book AP rates through the entire offer. Mousesavers.com has all the historical info on all Codes (not PINs though) In the past, AP offers were out there before the GP offers. It seems this year, they are the last to be out there! Also, the other offers made by WDW, requre multiday tickets which is not that favorable to the AP holder. Before this year, a 1 day pass was the requirement. This year 2-5 day so the offers just aren't as good anymore, plus the timing of the release of offers. Many AP holders booked the GP offer when it came out only to have to rebook a few days later when the AP offer became available. Also, many weekends/resorts are NOT included in AP offers this time. I do not recall the weekends not being included (for some dates/resorts-no rhyme or reason to the offerings) in AP discounts prior to this year.

many thanks:thumbsup2

Does anyone know when the AP holder discount rates will come out for Dec? We aren't AP holders yet, but I just booked a trip for Dec. We might get APs since we go 2-3x per year. I'm just wondering if I'll get a better discount rate on our room with the AP vs the discount code I just used.

Also, do they make the AP rates public?? We'll probably wait a few months to get our AP. I'm wondering how I can find out the rates beforehand if the they;re not released publicly?

Our reservation this year is in December at Fort Wilderness. Yes, the AP rate is out but our current AAA rate is actually about $5.00 less than the AP rate for our reservation. So, we didn't use the AP rate. Good luck.

Well the ones through Dec 25 are out. The GP goes through mid Feb, and they are just a little less than the AP discount. When are you looking at? You can call WDW if you don't have the pass and they will check, you cannot check online until you have a voucher or pass though. If you give your dates, I can check for you.

Well the ones through Dec 25 are out. The GP goes through mid Feb, and they are just a little less than the AP discount. When are you looking at? You can call WDW if you don't have the pass and they will check, you cannot check online until you have a voucher or pass though. If you give your dates, I can check for you.

That'd be so nice if you could check. We're going Dec 5-11. Thanks so much for checking!! I have us booked at BC (standard water view room) for $1701. Curious as to if the AP discount will save us even more money. :) Thanks again!

That'd be so nice if you could check. We're going Dec 5-11. Thanks so much for checking!! I have us booked at BC (standard water view room) for $1701. Curious as to if the AP discount will save us even more money. :) Thanks again!

It's 243.60/night +tax -$1644.total. A little less than what you have.

Cool! Thanks so much! So, if we do buy the AP, can I just call up and tell we want to change to the AP room rate discount and that'll be easily switched?

The room is avail now, it may get booked up. The rooms are limited and actually I was surprised it was avail. yet. Not that many Deluxe were in the AP mix for my week (Nov 27-Dec 4) If you are getting the AP for sure, call and book it,but you will need the AP to check in. You can book at the AP rate without having the AP yet, just have to have it upon checkin.

There is an AP that can be used for both that Disney just started selling (around 700). Regular AP for WDW cannot be used at both.

We just got ours. If you are a DL Premium AP-holder, it works out to a better value to upgrade to Premier if you are going to be at WDW for 10 days or more. Also, you have to figure in what kinds of discounts you're getting. Since we are staying a deluxe, the 42% w/dining added on is better than FD (or you can do TIW). If you are a WDW Premium AP-holder (non FL resident), then you should upgrade to Premier if there is any chance you'll go to DL in the next year...with the recent pass increases, the price difference isn't much.

Wonder how much they'd charge for a global Disney park AP?

Hi everyone I just got back from disney today we had a great time!! c:cool1:

But I am out of the loop on the new AP discounts for december. I see the hotel discont but some people where talking about getting freedinning or a dinning plan discount as well as the room discount or something before I left? Did this ever happen?

Hi everyone I just got back from disney today we had a great time!! c:cool1:

But I am out of the loop on the new AP discounts for december. I see the hotel discont but some people where talking about getting freedinning or a dinning plan discount as well as the room discount or something before I left? Did this ever happen?

the AP discount is on room only. u can add dining to it, but u will pay full price for dining plan.

if u want free dining, u would have to book a package that includes 2-days of tickets (this is a general public discount).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter