College football season has begun!

Go PURDUE!!!! Will be headed to the home opener tomorrow

Boiler Up!!
purdue-logo.gif

Not sure how well they'll do this year- but I always stand by my Alma Mater! :love:

Wisconsin. Does it make me a bad person to be so happy TCU lost yesterday? :)

Hope to see the OP when we get to start playing each other in Big 10 Men's Hockey!

Boiler Up!!
purdue-logo.gif

Not sure how well they'll do this year- but I always stand by my Alma Mater! :love:

Ya know, I am a diehard Oklahoma fan but your post made me realize how cool it would be to have a locomotive as a mascot.

Don't know why it just hit me but that's pretty cool.

We are live from the Big House. My son and I decided to make the quick trip over to Ann Arbor for the game.

I will be rooting for the Gators! The only thing close to a College Football Program in Rhode Island is URI and Bryant. But there isn't enough passion for the game in this state, except for the Patriots who I love! Kinda makes me wish cthat I lived in an area where College Football is passionate.

alabama and rutgers here. rutgers is our home town team, they are in the big east.

Florida State University.

Go Seminoles!

We won our game today. And I roasted in order to see it. Doak Campbell Stadium gets hot.

Florida State University.

Go Seminoles!

We won our game today. And I roasted in order to see it. Doak Campbell Stadium gets hot.

:thumbsup2

Go Noles! Whenever I see Chief Osceola ride Renegade to centerfield and throw down the spear I smile, hoot and holler.

Go buckeyes!

I am not ready to start cheering for the Buckeyes again just yet I think I am going to root for Iowa this year. I was thinking about being an LSU fan this season, but decided I should keep it in the Big Ten, plus I'm a big fan of Alan Alda. :laughing:

GO Hawkeyes!

:thumbsup2

Go Noles! Whenever I see Chief Osceola ride Renegade to centerfield and throw down the spear I smile, hoot and holler.

:thumbsup2ME too.

The Marching Chiefs were in excellent form last night as well. Love a good FSU game.:lovestruc:lovestruc

It shouldn't be a surprise who I cheer for. Go Hawks! Season ticket holder since 2001. Not sure if anyone saw it yesterday, but the storms that hit Iowa City yesterday were unlike anything I've ever seen. I think I'm still wet!

Oh yeah, GO HAWKS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter