College football season has begun!

I am not ready to start cheering for the Buckeyes again just yet I think I am going to root for Iowa this year. I was thinking about being an LSU fan this season, but decided I should keep it in the Big Ten, plus I'm a big fan of Alan Alda. :laughing:

GO Hawkeyes!

First of all, if Alan Alda had his own football team, baseball team, dogsled team, whatever, I'd root for it no matter what. He is the epitome of cool! :thumbsup2

Second, I hear ya about the Bucks. I fretted about this more than I'm willing to admit. I finally decided not to condemn the other 100-or-so players and coaches who did nothing wrong (not to mention the incoming freshmen who were in high school when this all went down) and give the team another chance. Hopefully, they learned a little something in the last six months and we can all move forward.

Last, I am not fond of that state up north for reasons beyond football, so I'm kinda stuck. ;)

--H

PS - I'm gonna brag about pro football for a second, please indulge me. DS11's baseball coach's son is the starting center for the Eagles this year! As a rookie! :cool1:

Boiler Up!!
purdue-logo.gif

Not sure how well they'll do this year- but I always stand by my Alma Mater! :love:

Was not a pretty game but a win is a win!!!!

First of all, if Alan Alda had his own football team, baseball team, dogsled team, whatever, I'd root for it no matter what. He is the epitome of cool! :thumbsup2

Second, I hear ya about the Bucks. I fretted about this more than I'm willing to admit. I finally decided not to condemn the other 100-or-so players and coaches who did nothing wrong (not to mention the incoming freshmen who were in high school when this all went down) and give the team another chance. Hopefully, they learned a little something in the last six months and we can all move forward.

Last, I am not fond of that state up north for reasons beyond football, so I'm kinda stuck. ;)

--H

PS - I'm gonna brag about pro football for a second, please indulge me. DS11's baseball coach's son is the starting center for the Eagles this year! As a rookie! :cool1:

I might have gone this way if they would gotten rid of Gene Smith too. I don't want to condemn the other players either, but I don't feel the school did enough in getting rid of everyone involved.

I LOVE college football:yay::yay:.

Boomer Sooner:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

They did great in their first game - but we are #1 and the target is on our backs!

Now if I could just find out what conference we will belong to! Would much rather be part of the SEC or Big 10 rather than the Pac 10.

UT VOLS

I am a Tennessee girl. We just went to watch them play Saturday. It was a great game. Playing much better this year in my opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter