Codes For Jan?

Spinning

<font color=deeppink>Give me a chunk of something
When and Where do they come out? I was on mousesaver and they didn't mention FW at all.

We're all waiting on the resorts board ( a good place to check every a.m.). AP rates for last January were out by this time last year, so it will hopefully be soon. Any other room only rates are probably only a dream, unfortunately. Keep checking!
Terri

two different cms in reservations told me probably mid Dec but to start looking early Dec just in case..both said they would be out but do not know if they are going by inside info or not...one went so far as to tell me about what the rate "could' be which sorry but I do not remember exactly now.

were out in November, if that's anything to go by...
keep watching the discount codes board....
saved quite a bit last year, had to make multiple resv. numbers, tho...
SPINNER

Originally posted by SPINNER
[
saved quite a bit last year, had to make multiple resv. numbers, tho...
SPINNER [/B]
I'm new to this AP rates deal ( sorry to say I have always paid full price to disney before uggghhh) so can you explain why you had to make multiple res. ect....how do the rates go...is it certain sites or so many at a time or what..when the rates come out will I maybe not be able to use the reservation I have now?? sorry, just do not understand what you mean and do not want to miss out on a rate because I do not know how to ask for it or what to do ( like mutiple reservations???) to get it

Thanks!

I was wondering the same thing. Already made my reservations for the cabins, but if a discount comes out (it did last year) can't I just call up and say I want to apply discount to my reservation? I'd hate to cancel and start all over and not get my dates. We only have that one week for vacation and can't move the date.

Just got off the phone with CR and they have no discounted rates listed for January. We were inquiring about Florida Resident or Annual Passholder discounts.

The CM assured me that when the discount codes are released, I can just alter the reservation and have the price adjusted. He suggested I check back in one week.

We usually book in Nov/Dec for February without a problem. This time we're going the 1st week in January - and even the value season rates for cabins seem high when you're accustomed to a 30% discount!!

I check every day...if I do find any, I will post here..........

good luck...see ya in January 04////////

spinner

they are supposed to be out Dec 4 at 7Am for aps and another one ( I heard rumors of on the budget board) for everyone but do not remember the code

what is up though..tried to get a prefered site for jan6-18 and none- nada -zip available! hope that does not mean the parks will be crammed too! we usually go earlier in jan or dec and never ever had that problem before.

Jann1033:
tried to get a prefered site for jan6-18 and none- nada -zip available! hope that does not mean the parks will be crammed too!

January 16-19 is a holiday weekend - MLK, Jr. You might have better luck if you end your ressie on the 15th or 16th.

well as of 7 am this morning everything at AP rate in FW was gone...so between 10:30 last night and 7 am this morning all the sites were booked with ap rates...must have been 1 available. I had been calling since 10 Pm thurs night when people started getting AP rates and supposibly none were released, could not get them for my existing partial ress., anything at all from the 6-18 for preferred. this morning she could get me 6-17 prefered but at regular rates. now I am at Pop Century ( since it was the same price as non Ap Prefered and for all my nights .) but hope I am not going to hate it...

has anyone ever gotten a FW site with ap???????I pretty much lost any saving I would have had anyway with the 36 hrs of calls long distance.

Modified my existing ressie for FW Cabin (staying 1/31 - 2/04) to reflect AP discount and saved over 45% off rack rate in so doing. Snagged the cabin for $149.50/night with taxes included.

Jann- I called and modified well after 8 am. Did they have no ap rates left for your dates only or for the entire length of ap discount? Just curious...

Best wishes to all!

I do not know since we are pretty locked into those days but I called again( phone company will love to see my bill) and she said also nothing was available at all in the Fw campground for Jan 6-19 at Ap or anything else..do not know if she checked the cabins since she did not specifcally say she did or did not. she said I could check later and said she was surpised as they usually still have prefered sites ( probably around 9:30 by then)..personally I find that hard to believe as last night( 10:30) the CM said the same thing and the CM at 7 this morning was able to get us prefered for every night but the last 2 but with out AP rates. I think some is wrong that the sites are not being relased or showing up or something. Oh well, I looked up PC and it looks cute so maybe we'll start a new tradition ( sob sob) and find a new favorite ( wringing out the tear filled hankie:) )

Originally posted by risy
Jann1033:

January 16-19 is a holiday weekend - MLK, Jr. You might have better luck if you end your ressie on the 15th or 16th.
tried that last night ( 10:30) and could only get jan 6-8.then this morning by adding one day at a time the cm got us up to 11 days at reg.rate and couldn't get us anything at all over MLK weekend which would have been okay IF *I* had not been an idiot and the partial hookup res I still had went to the morning of the 19, not the 18 and so would have been standing out in the cold the night of the 18 even with my original ress. that's when we checked pop cen. for that night and ended up going there for the whole thing since the ap was the same as prefered reg.rates.

TRIED to get the general public code that was posted BUT
was told that it would not work on my reservations...
has anyone gotten a campsite discount with the general public code...
I may try again......in the mornng...
keep truckin
SPINNER

for campsite code discount...yes, it would apply as I was told this am
(last night they said not on campsites) however, they do not have any available, not even reg rates..the campground is sold out for FEB
as couple of partials but that is it....my reservations at value rate, cross into te week after feb 11..have to be careful they dont kick me into the highter rate...
guess I missed the boat this year....fudge...................
spinner....

Originally posted by SPINNER
for campsite code discount...yes, it would apply as I was told this am
(last night they said not on campsites) however, they do not have any available, not even reg rates..the campground is sold out for FEB
as couple of partials but that is it....my reservations at value rate, cross into te week after feb 11..have to be careful they dont kick me into the highter rate...
guess I missed the boat this year....fudge...................
spinner....

odd thing about that (that is what they told me too for Jan when I requested AP rates yestday) is there *are* sites available on the website at normal price!!!!!

I must have called 10 times trying to get the AP rate on 12/2 and 12/3. When they were released on 12/4, I called again at 7:05am and there were no rates available for Preferred sites. They only had AP rates on the partial hookups which I was told were for tents not travel trailers. I had the CM look up 4 other random dates and there were no AP rates at all. It seems that since FW campsites are already booked heavily, they did not feel the need to give AP rates on them this year.

I have gotten discounted rates before using the codes during the slower periods. However, I was surprised because I thought the first weeks in January were the slow season. :wave2: :wave2:

lol ! well when I called at 7:0*1* all Aps were gone!? so I figured there was maybe 1 and I should have called like for CRT " FW ap rate Jan6-19'...I have to say it did kind of irritate me a little cause she decided to see if she could get me a preferred site and insited on messing with that before she even checked for partial ap rates saying she had to enter everything in before they would come up ( I already had a ressie???). I guess they usually have more since the Cm who tried to get me prefered on the 3rd thought they would still have them when she went to work at 2:30 on the 4th and one I called last night in case anything had opened up said it was unusual not to still have at least prefered ap rates left..the thing I do not get is how come everytime we are there in Jan or early Dec we are close to the only people on our whole loop ...what happened this year?according to the Cm I talked to this evening the campground is still booked solid so maybe I will be glad I am at PC, just hope it will not be wall to wall crowds in the parks too..that and still wondering where all those "available " sites are from on the disney.com

SEEMS, I was told, they are few and far between..........
should I keep trying...
it would have taken the edge if only a few days...
they have to try each day separately..it seems to take forever but
I guess that is it for discount codes for jan and feb
wonder if travel section will garner any thing this weekend...
AND THE BEAT GOES ON....LA TE DA TE DA................................
SPINNER

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter