Code watch February 2017

Aren't future offers treated as cancelations and a new booking?

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I could have sworn they asked me if I'd paid my deposit with it when I booked for 2015. Also, they don't make you pay another deposit, so it's not totally like canceling it.

Subscribing and watching too! Looking to take a 3 day trip with my mom for my bday this year! Hoping for a good deal somewhere (thinking Pop or POR) as we will have a splurge trip Dec 2017.

Can't decide between between the weeks of Feb 11 or Feb 25. Feb 25 was supposedly the better week on some week rankings, but I am much much more successful in getting good dinner reservations for the Feb 11 week. On this thread several others also picked the week of Feb 25. I am wondering if that will be a seriously crowded week. I know temp wise Feb 25 is prob better, but I can deal with lower temps for lower crowds. Anyone else do analysis on both of these weeks and can offer some advice.

Oh and NC STATE ... here is a shout out from a fellow Wolfpacker up in Wake Forest!

I am waiting for March but thought I'd join Feb since I don't see a March and maybe it will be lumped with Feb!!

Feb 26-March 4 AoA first time and my birthday! Havent booked yet. Trying to decide if we should do the package from disney or do a room only and get the tickets elsewhere. I dont think the little mermaid rooms quailfy for many discounts.

Feb 26-March 4 AoA first time and my birthday! Havent booked yet. Trying to decide if we should do the package from disney or do a room only and get the tickets elsewhere. I dont think the little mermaid rooms quailfy for many discounts.

It has been my experience that they are usually excluded in the February discounts.

Come on discounts for February. I am hoping for at least a 20% off for the AKL. If I can get that, a standard room view will only be around $12 more than my current rate at the Beach Club. And I will be at the resort I really want to be at!!!!

Hi,

I am staying February 13-21 at POR.
Room 1 is myself and husband, King room
Room 2 is my sister, niece (13) and nephew (6), pool view
I had heard February they sometimes offer stay, play and dine. Can someone explain to me what this is and if may be offered for our rooms.

Hi,

I am staying February 13-21 at POR.
Room 1 is myself and husband, King room
Room 2 is my sister, niece (13) and nephew (6), pool view
I had heard February they sometimes offer stay, play and dine. Can someone explain to me what this is and if may be offered for our rooms.

This is the marketing material from Stay Play & Dine released in 2015 for travel in early 2016. Hope that helps you.
Play, Stay, Dine and Save up to $500* at Walt Disney World Resort
Your Clients can Play, Stay, Dine and Save up to $500* on a 5-night/6-day Walt Disney Travel Company room, ticket and dining plan package for a family of four at select Walt Disney World®Resort hotels for stays most nights Dec. 13-19, 2015 and Jan. 2-March 7, 2016 when they book Sept. 28-Dec. 23, 2015.

gduKGffwMcBWyQUym1kivXVddI2hncEBflP82bClqoWEslytq39XKlnEPD6CbPlwZ7TefJWIHtLfCZmNGhbP1pgg8ZtbCCDhSK_I4rRcXOIqMRx4OLiWXDE4qB6GWdJeIW9EpYy3bimyFfEojXM0YoDWHYF_DGzJJFk2qnfC6akyjoPRxKIB8FGjl6DKP8riUkuZ3HzV1ApyH24=s0-d-e1-ft

*The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Sample package savings based on 2 adults, 1 junior and 1 child for a 5-night/6-day room, ticket and dining plan package. Savings based on a non-discounted price for the same package Tickets valid for one Theme Park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Advance reservations required. Offer excludes campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, the Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort—The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows, Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort, Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter, Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside (December dates only). Excludes alcoholic beverages and gratuities. Children ages 3-9 must order from children’s menu, if available. Some Table-Service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.

If they were to release a 30% off discount for SSR, that would bring my resort total down another $175 from what I would possibly be at with the AKL.
Hmmmmmm, choices, choices.:scratchin:scratchin

If they were to release a 30% off discount for SSR, that would bring my resort total down another $175 from what I would possibly be at with the AKL.
Hmmmmmm, choices, choices.:scratchin:scratchin
Last year the max discount at Deluxes & villas was 25% (not including AP or FL Resident discounts). I assumed it was 30% too, but no such luck....It's going to be a long wait till the end of the month when they release promotions. I'm not booking anything until I can book a promo rate.

Last year the max discount at Deluxes & villas was 25% (not including AP or FL Resident discounts). I assumed it was 30% too, but no such luck....It's going to be a long wait till the end of the month when they release promotions. I'm not booking anything until I can book a promo rate.
Ya, could be. I am really hoping I get a personal pin code. I have gotten plenty of those this year, but only good up till the end of 2016.

I've booked already for our party of 10 (Feb. 23 - March 3) but all 3 rooms/packages were pretty high priced. We're hoping for a good discount. I've had free dining in February/March in previous years but do not expect it this year. Last time was 2013. Play stay and dine would be great.

Hoping for P-S-D for my SIL's crew, RO for my ILs...and 30% at OKW for us ;) We're booked at BCV on points, so that's set, but the second half of our trip is at OKW or POR - we need a good discount!

Thank you lorrie Ann.

So I have already booked the rooms and paid the deposit, so if they offer p-s-d I need to cancel my current booking and rebook?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter