C'mon people, do it with me, the 'SINGLE-DIGIT DANCE'...

I'm almost as excited as MinnieFan. See you all soon. Need to dance....

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

OK, I also wanted to look at my counter one more time.

:disrocks:

sse_smiley.gif

About a week to go for us!

:cool1:

:thewave:

Hey People-- We're heading to the airport NOW!!!!

Have a disney day.
:cheer2: :cool1: :mickeybar :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I'm about packed...yes I know it's 6 days but I live in No. MI and we don't wear shorts up here in the 20-30 degree day weather,haha....but 60 and 70s..thats shorts weather.woohoooooo....I'm getting so excited, and my sons are getting antsy, they keep asking if I will pick them up earlier from school next Friday,hehehe...Nope..noon is half a day....so noon is pick up time then we hit the road for our 21 hour drive...for our 13 days in Orlando...wooohoooooooooo :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1:

We are leaving Wed, Feb 16 for a short, adult (well, kids at heart) get-away. We are sneaking off without the children :ssst: .

My bags are packed, and I'm ready to go!!! :) My husb and I leave Monday night. Just he and I this trip. I'll take this over chocolate anytime! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter