• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Club Villain

I notice that the Disney site lists this event as having "banquet seating". Is this something new? All of the pictures I've seen show separate 4 top tables?

I notice that the Disney site lists this event as having "banquet seating". Is this something new? All of the pictures I've seen show separate 4 top tables?

What that means is that if you do not fill the 4 top, you will have stranger(s) put with you. We were three and had a single person seated with us.

ugh, i booked March 12th 4:45 pm. I really, really want to do this. My BIG trip is in July for my 30th birthday 3 days disney world and 6 days disneyland... I am trying to save $$. Figured I would just stay All Star Music for the night. I was hoping it will be extended into july so I could do it during my three days at disney world but don't want to take a chance.

OMG Disney has done it again!!! Just when I thought I had all our Disney plans set this happens lol!!! I can only pray that this will be available for our May trip! Going to have to have a plan A and a plan B now. We decided to go with the Deluxe Dinning plan since I though this was canceled and would not be brought back. I assumed a Stars Wars event may have been in the making as a replacement. Now with the slight chance that this even can get extended I would gladly go back down to the regular DP however since we rented points from a DVC member I believe we have to have our DP set either a month or two weeks before our trip so here's hoping Disney will let us in on an extension in time.

ugh, i booked March 12th 4:45 pm. I really, really want to do this. My BIG trip is in July for my 30th birthday 3 days disney world and 6 days disneyland... I am trying to save $$. Figured I would just stay All Star Music for the night. I was hoping it will be extended into july so I could do it during my three days at disney world but don't want to take a chance.

I hear you, we didn't have a trip planned when they first announced it. When they did I booked it immediately and then worked a trip around it. No way I was missing out!

Said it before and said it that night as I sat there experiencing it - compared to other special events it was a huge bargain! I said I'm sure the bean counters said "what were you thinking" charging $99 for all this, see how fast it sold. I said if it comes back I'm sure it will be a higher price point. At $129, still worth it.

I would not be surprised if there is still no discounted price for kids because it was a more adult event. There was a reason there was no kid price. You can't discount for under 21 because there will also be over 21 adults not drinking, once inside no way to police that. Just like other events at Disney that includes alcohol, there is not different price for non-drinking adults.

Adding up all you got, $129 still a good deal. If they kept it at $99, I would expect things to be cut. Just from week one to week two they cut the creme brûlée ending.

I have three boys ages 7, 9, 10. What makes this more for Adults beside the Alcohol? Do you think they would like it?

There were a lot of kids when I went in January.....but that was at $99.
They seemed to have fun dancing and meeting the villains.
Up to you if the price is worth it.

There were a lot of kids when I went in January.....but that was at $99.
They seemed to have fun dancing and meeting the villains.
Up to you if the price is worth it.
I have to agree that the price is very steep for us but if I go back down to the regular DP then we would use that savings for this event instead. This is only our second time at Disney and who knows if or when we will be able to return so...... When in Rome.....

I have three boys ages 7, 9, 10. What makes this more for Adults beside the Alcohol? Do you think they would like it?

The show with the MC and dancers is seductive type dancing and the whole vibe is much like being in a nightclub. They tried to infuse as much Club "Evil" as they could for Disney.

Only you know your kids. Mine were raised on Halloween, Villains, love of the dark side so my kids would have loved it at that age but I know none of my nieces would have liked it.

I honestly do think the lack of the child pricing is to discourage. The page on the website tries to play up the wicked side and I don't think they wanted to do something kid oriented. We asked and I think they said sold out was around 180+ and I would say our night there were maybe 15-20 kids at the most under 13 there.

That said kids are absolutely allowed if you want to pay the price.

We are booked for March 5th at the later time. We are really excited and hope this is a fun evening. Thanks to all for the information and the "heads up" this morning. I have been watching this thread for about a month now.

I have to agree that the price is very steep for us but if I go back down to the regular DP then we would use that savings for this event instead. This is only our second time at Disney and who knows if or

My husband took my daughters, who are 11 and 12. They loved it. I agree, though, you know your kids better. I took DS8 to the Star Wars dessert party, because I didn't think he'd really enjoy Club Villain. DD3 was dropped off at the kids club at the BC. I'd take the older girls again, no question, because they loved it. But my son would have more fun at the kids club, I think. That's $55 for the night and it includes dinner. So that's something to consider if you really want to go, but you're not sure it makes sense to pay for the kids.

My husband took my daughters, who are 11 and 12. They loved it. I agree, though, you know your kids better. I took DS8 to the Star Wars dessert party, because I didn't think he'd really enjoy Club Villain. DD3 was dropped off at the kids club at the BC. I'd take the older girls again, no question, because they loved it. But my son would have more fun at the kids club, I think. That's $55 for the night and it includes dinner. So that's something to consider if you really want to go, but you're not sure it makes sense to pay for the kids.
This trip is all about the kids so if I don't feel they would like it we just would not go. They are more into the villains than the regular characters so I think it would be worth trying. I just wanted to make sure it was not something that was not geared for kids altogether, but considering it is Disney I would think it would be appropriate since my kids are not really little.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter