Closing docs received: 7/15/21
Closing docs returned: 7/16/21
Sellers closing docs returned: 7/30/21
Funds Wired: 7/30/21
Closing: 8/3/21
Deed recorded: 8/4/21
Contract Showing on Membership:
Points in account:

Got both of our emails today (we are new members) for our first contract - now just the wait for the points to be loaded...

Hot off the presses from member administration for closings on the 29th:

Good Afternoon,

We appear to still a few days out from processing documents received on the 29th.

Kind regards,

Member Administration

so much for 4 weeks….sigh.
My deed was recorded on 7/30 and I'm not expecting my new membership to show up until next week.

Home: BLT
Broker: https://www.**********.com/
Title Company: https://www.trcsinc.com/
Offer made: 6/18/21
Offer accepted: 6/19/21
Sent to ROFR: 6/19/21
Passed ROFR: 7/12/21
Estoppel Received: uncertain
Closing docs received: 7/30/21
Closing docs returned: 7/30/21
Sellers closing docs returned: 8/24/21
Closing:8/25/21
Deed recorded: 8/25/21
Points in account:

Last edited:

Update!

BCV 1 of 2
Home: BCV
Broker: www.dvcresalemarket.com
Title Company: Magic Vacation Title
Offer made: 6/6/21
Offer accepted: 6/6/21
Sent to ROFR: 6/10/21
Passed ROFR: 6/30/21
Estoppel Received: 7/09/21
Closing docs received: 7/14/21
Closing docs returned: 7/14/21
Sellers closing docs returned: 7/20/21
Funds Wired: 7/20/21
Closing: 7/22/21
Deed recorded: 07/27/2021
Contract Showing on Membership (new member): 8/25/21
Points in account:

BCV 2 of 2

Home: BCV
Broker: www.****************.com
Title Company: Mason
Offer made: 6/18/21
Offer accepted: 6/18/21
Sent to ROFR: 6/21/21
Passed ROFR: 7/12/21
Estoppel Received: 7/13/21
Closing docs received: 7/15/21
Closing docs returned: 7/16/21
Sellers closing docs returned: 7/30/21
Funds Wired: 7/30/21
Closing: 8/3/21
Deed recorded: 8/4/21
Points in account:

Got both of our emails today (we are new members) for our first contract - now just the wait for the points to be loaded...

Brand spankin’ new BCV owners here, too! :) Here’s to a quick turnaround!

More like next month for those of us with 7/30 closings. And I mean mid month.
I think that's way too long lol Our BLT deed was recorded on 8/11 and I'm going to give them until 9/8 when we hit 4 weeks and I'll start bombarding them with emails asking for status updates :) No way am I waiting any longer than that and neither should you.

What is the expected timeframe from closing and points in the account?
I personally think 3-4 weeks is where it should be at. People are averaging right around 4 weeks right now. If you email Member Administration some will tell you 3 weeks and other will say expect 5-6 weeks lol So apparently anywhere in between is good ;)

I personally think 3-4 weeks is where it should be at. People are averaging right around 4 weeks right now. If you email Member Administration some will tell you 3 weeks and other will say expect 5-6 weeks lol So apparently anywhere in between is good ;)
4 weeks today, was emailed yesterday saying it’s going to be a while longer.

they had huge volume, but ugh, thank god everything is banked.

4 weeks today, was emailed yesterday saying it’s going to be a while longer.

they had huge volume, but ugh, thank god everything is banked.

Are you the 29th? For me it took a little over 4 weeks and I started really bugging them because I knew people personally (not just from this group) that had recorded after me and got their 2 emails and when they claimed they worked in the order they received I called them out on it because that clearly wasn't true.

Are you the 29th? For me it took a little over 4 weeks and I started really bugging them because I knew people personally (not just from this group) that had recorded after me and got their 2 emails and when they claimed they worked in the order they received I called them out on it because that clearly wasn't true.
I recorded early in the AM on the 29th.

I haven’t heard of anyone on the 28th getting theirs yet. So unless a miracle occurs I think we are looking at this weekend in a best case scenario.

I emailed yesterday and they responded (same day) that they were a few days from reaching the 29th files.

I haven’t heard of anyone on the 28th getting theirs yet. So unless a miracle occurs I think we are looking at this weekend in a best case scenario.

I emailed yesterday and they responded (same day) that they were a few days from reaching the 29th files.
Yeah I'd only start making a stink of it when you see people post that come in around the 30th. They seriously need to hire more help.

I've been tracking historic data and was surpised that during September of 2020, the ROFR timelines were similar to what they were now. When people on this board refer to the "shut down" during COVID, would you please expand on what months you were referring to? I'm not sure how much futher back in time I'm going to track. It does keep my mind off of my properties in ROFR!

I wouldn’t count on this weekend, I’d would suggest even any time next week is unlikely unless something major changes. They reportedly started last Thursday working on deeds recorded on the 26th, here we are a week later and ours hasn’t processed with a 27th deed. A full week and they didn’t go more than 2 calendar days worth of recorded deeds.

Mine recorded 27th. Contract yesterday. Called, no points. Chat today points. 26 and 27 were big days, so I think 28, 29, and 30 are looking at next week.

I wouldn’t count on this weekend, I’d would suggest even any time next week is unlikely unless something major changes. They reportedly started last Thursday working on deeds recorded on the 26th, here we are a week later and ours hasn’t processed with a 27th deed. A full week and they didn’t go more than 2 calendar days worth of recorded deeds.
Not to defend the indefensible, primarily because I think this is a smoldering dumpster fire, but the 26th and 27th work out to 265 world contracts recorded (excluding all of the CA, SC, HI, and Vero) from a single day perspective, the only day that was higher in July was 7/20.

So the one guy who I envision processing these things probably hates those days too.

I've been tracking historic data and was surpised that during September of 2020, the ROFR timelines were similar to what they were now. When people on this board refer to the "shut down" during COVID, would you please expand on what months you were referring to? I'm not sure how much futher back in time I'm going to track. It does keep my mind off of my properties in ROFR!
My guess is the actual Disney shutdown from mid-March through July of 2020.

Direct sales were suspended. But ROFR and the recording and transferring of memberships did not.

However, DVD reduced staff in all divisions and IIRC, they only had two CMs on staff who handled the transfers of resale…that is why it took on average 4 to 5 weeks last year.

I believe they have brought back staff, but not sure if it was all of them, or if the division is still not running at the same level as before.

Mine recorded 27th. Contract yesterday. Called, no points. Chat today points. 26 and 27 were big days, so I think 28, 29, and 30 are looking at next week.
Mine recorded on the 22nd. Chatted yesterday about status of points and was told “can’t do that via chat and need to call”, which I know isn’t true because I’ve done it before. So today I called and got the “need to email us”. - no person and no option to get to someone either, just send email. So now I’ve done that too, so not expecting anything from the email for another week. Ugh…

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter