CLOSED :POINTS FOR RENT at $12pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. No availability in those resorts. But animal kingdom kidani is for 116/139 points, okw for 108, SSR for 120. Let me know what you think. Thanks. By the way, those are all studios. 1 bedroom availability in ak Jambo for 228 points, okw for 222, SSR 241.

Last edited:
hello - would there be availability for 4/1 and 4/2 - only need a studio. Order of preference:

AKL
Wilderness Lodge
BCV
Boardwalk
SS
OKW
Poly (would love this one but concerned about price)

Thanks!!

Hi I am looking for september 11-17th, 4 nights AKV 2 bedroom and BCV 2 nights 2 bedroom villas. Do you still have points?

I have a total of 280 points good until March 2017,home resort SSR. I could book 11 months out for SSR and 7 months out for all other resorts .PayPal accepted.

Do you happen to have 1-3 nights already booked that you need to rent out (because someone cannot make the trip any longer?) April 7-9 or can do just one or two nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter