CLOSED :POINTS FOR RENT at $12pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for one night stay at poly on April 7, departing April 8th. Can you help with that. Calculator says 23 points needed.

Thank you.

I am looking for one night stay at poly on April 7, departing April 8th. Can you help with that. Calculator says 23 points needed.

Thank you.
Sorry, no availability in Polynesian. Let me know if you are interested in other resorts.

100 or more preferably , up to 200. But tell me how much you need and hopefully we could work it out

SSR is available for April 5 studio for 16 points. Let me know if you want to go ahead with the reservation. Thanks

SSR is available for April 5 studio for 16 points. Let me know if you want to go ahead with the reservation. Thanks

How much $ per point? Yes, please, if the price is right! What info do you need?

**$13 / point , just saw it in the title - So yes, please hold the reservation. I can do paypal.

Names, age, address and phone number. I can book it then forward the email confirmation to you. If you could give me your email address too. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter