CLOSED Points for rent: 206+ VGF/BLT home resort advantage - $16-18 pp - discount for 50+ pts

Status
Not open for further replies.

pirate33

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
Choose from three different buckets of points:

Grand Floridian Villas/August Use Year
42+ points (I have additional points available to complete a reservation, up to about 100)
Points must be used for stays ending by 7/31/22
- $16 per point, 50 points or more
- $17 per point, 49 points or less
Can be used at any resort except Riviera; home resort priority for VGF more than 7 months out

Bay Lake Tower/March use year
64+ points
- $17 per point, 50 points or more
- $18 per point, 49 points or less
Points must be used for stays ending by 2/28/23
Can be used at any resort; home resort priority for BLT more than 7 months out

Grand Floridian Villas/October Use Year
100+ points (I have additional points available to complete a reservation, up to about 100)
Points must be used for stays ending by 9/30/22
Can be used at any resort except Riviera; home resort priority for VGF more than 7 months out

Please note that because these are separate use years, each reservation needs to be booked from one of the three buckets above. It is possible to book two consecutive reservations from different buckets but they will not be able to be combined. It should be no problem to go to the front desk of the morning of the second reservation and stay in the same room. I would also note this in the comments of the second reservation so the room scheduler would know in advance and should pre-assign the same room for the second reservation.

Last edited:
Hi,

We are looking for a 1BR in BLT from F, 4/29 to Sat, 5/7. 2 adults, 1 child and 1 baby (age 2).

Thanks much.

-b

172+ points (I have additional points available to complete a reservation)

Bay Lake Tower/September use year
25+ points (I have additional points available to complete a reservation)
Points must be used for stays ending by 8/31/22
Can be used at any resort except Riviera; home resort priority for BLT more than 7 months out

200 points
Points must be used for stays from 3/1/22 to 2/28/23

Please note that because each bucket above represents separate use years, each reservation needs to be booked from one of the three buckets above. It is possible to book two consecutive reservations from different buckets but they will not be able to be combined. It should be no problem to go to the front desk on the morning of the second reservation and stay in the same room. I would also note this in the comments of the second reservation so the room scheduler would know in advance and should pre-assign the same room for the second reservation.

Hi,

We are looking for a 1BR in BLT from F, 4/29 to Sat, 5/7. 2 adults, 1 child and 1 baby (age 2).

Thanks much.

-b

At most two nights available. If you're interested, PM me for more info.

Hi! Is there any availability for a BWV studio for 6/17-6/23. 2 adults, and 17, 15, and 12 yr old.

I need 2/12 thru 2/18, 5 adults 2 children. would like to stay at 200 or less points. can do a 2 bedroom or 2 studios in the same building/area............anything available?

I need 2/12 thru 2/18, 5 adults 2 children. would like to stay at 200 or less points. can do a 2 bedroom or 2 studios in the same building/area............anything available?

Longest available is 3 nights at Old Key West, 2/15 to 2/18, in a 2 bedroom, 121 points.

Can be used at any resort except Riviera; home resort priority for BLT more than 7 months out

200 points

Please note that because each bucket above represents separate use years, each reservation needs to be booked from one of the three buckets above. It is possible to book two consecutive reservations from different buckets but they will not be able to be combined. It should be no problem to go to the front desk on the morning of the second reservation and stay in the same room. I would also note this in the comments of the second reservation so the room scheduler would know in advance and should pre-assign the same room for the second reservation.
sent you a PM.

200 points

I am looking a for standard studio at Saratoga for either 1/16-1/17 or 1/19-1/20. I just need 1 one night & either set of dates will do. If both are available, I’d prefer 1/16-1/17. Thanks!

I am looking a for standard studio at Saratoga for either 1/16-1/17 or 1/19-1/20. I just need 1 one night & either set of dates will do. If both are available, I’d prefer 1/16-1/17. Thanks!
1/16 is available in a standard studio, 12 points. PM your contact info so we can finalize contract and payment.

Adjusted OP summary of availability of points after some transactions. Time to plan those future Disney expeditions…

Arrr Matey….

Last edited:
Any availability at BLT in a Studio (2 adults) Theme Park View (any will work) 2/10 - 2/14?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter