CLOSED Points for rent: 206+ VGF/BLT home resort advantage - $16-18 pp - discount for 50+ pts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! ISO a studio at for 2 people (prefer AKL, but open to others). Dates are July 4-12, 2022. Thanks in advance!

Hi! ISO a studio at for 2 people (prefer AKL, but open to others). Dates are July 4-12, 2022. Thanks in advance!

That requires home resort priority so I can offer only Bay Lake Tower and Grand Floridian Villas at this time. Lake View Studio at BLT is available for 156 points but that is more than I want to rent from that set of points at the moment.

Looking for Boardwalk Villa for Friday, Dec 3, 2021. Or anything else??

I’m sorry but it’s just not practical to try to book that close in for various reasons, including the need for advance payments and that rooms disappear so quickly.

Due to more rentals, one bucket of points is gone. I just updated available points.

Looking for any property that will accommodate 2 adults and 2 children for January 21-25. The less expensive, the better. Do you have anything that will work?

Hello! Looking for a value/studio anywhere at WDW for 2 people. Dates are July 4-12, 2022. Thanks in advance!

There is availability at almost every resort, some for only 7 nights. Let me know your top three or four choices, and I can give you options.

There is availability at almost every resort, some for only 7 nights. Let me know your top three or four choices, and I can give you options.

I believe our top picks are Boardwalk, Old Key West, and Animal Kingdom (Kidani or Jambo - doesn't matter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter