**CLOSED** POINTS FOR RENT. 101 POINTS LEFT AT $16 pp BCV expire 1 Dec 21.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISO
ANY 6 nights between 11/30/21 - 12/20/21
2 adults, 1 infant
1 bedroom
no view preference
boardwalk, beach club, riv, BLT - or any combo of those (don't mind split stays)

Hi, Sorry my points expire 1st Dec so it would need to be before then.

November 7th-14th
2 adults, 2 kids
Studio (no view preference)
BOARDWALK

Hi. Sorry there is no availability for those dates. Are you flexible with dates, no nights and type accommodation and resort?

I would prefer a Sunday to Sunday and try to not hit Thanksgiving. Studio for sure but Beach Club, Boardwalk, Riviera are all cool.

Hi. I can’t get Sunday to Sunday around those dates at all in a studio at any of those 3 resorts. Would you consider any other resorts. Alternatively a 1 bed is available in boardwalk or riviera

Hi. I can’t get Sunday to Sunday around those dates at all in a studio at any of those 3 resorts. Would you consider any other resorts. Alternatively a 1 bed is available in boardwalk or riviera

We definitely want 7 nights so do you think a Thursday to Thursday or Saturday to Saturday would make a difference. Again in November as long as Thanksgiving is not hit.

Hi. Sorry I can’t get 7 consecutive days in BW or BCV. Availability is only a few days here and there. You could either split your stay between accommodation or there is availability for 7 consecutive days at Saratoga, AK or a couple of days later at OKW. Let me know if you would like to book any of these or check anything else. Have a great day

PLEASE DON'T PUT ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION ON HERE. Only the information requested below.

Please send your requests including:

-Check-in / check-out dates
-Resort preference(s)
-Room sizes(s)...studio / 1 bedroom, etc.
-Desired view...standard / preferred etc.
-Number of occupants

I have found that there is limited availability at numerous resorts so please put alternatives down if possible and if you would consider larger/smaller accommodation.

Payment
PayPal only
50% deposit and you will receive an email with the Disney confirmation (usually same day)
50% final payment at least 90 days before check-in

Any questions just ask

Thanks and have a great day!
I sent you a PM- thanks!

Looking for Poly July 10 - 14
Standard studio
4 people

Thanks.

Hi. Poly is available for your date 95 points for a studio and 110 for a 1 bed

Alternatives available if you prefer are:-
Saratoga 60 studio 128 1 bed
AK Kidani and Jambo 62 studio 122 1 bed
BW 75 studio 124 1 bed
OKW 60 studio 121 1 bed
Copper Creek 71 studio 150 1 bed

Please pm me if you would like to go ahead.
Thanks 😊

Looking for AKL studio Savanah view June 20-22, 2021. Or BC studio for 2 adults one child.

Looking for AKL studio Savanah view June 20-22, 2021. Or BC studio for 2 adults one child.

Hi. I’m sorry but those dates at AKL or BC in a studio are not available. Would you like me to check anything else?

Hi. Poly, Saratoga and AK Jambo Savanna view are currently available. Please PM me if you want to book. Thanks

Hi. Poly, Saratoga and AK Jambo Savanna view are currently available. Please PM me if you want to book. Thanks

Poly is 92 points
Saratoga is 56 or 64 points depending on view
AK Savanna view is 72 points

Hi, I am looking to stay at Aulani from May 8-12 for 2 adults, 2 children, in a standard room. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter