CLOSED Points for Rent: 100 SSR Points Available @ $14/point Use by 11/30

Status
Not open for further replies.

fsulaw2001

Earning My Ears
Hi!

I have 100 points left for rent available at $14 per point. I have rented on this board before and am a very experienced DVC member. I look forward to helping you with your DVC needs! I use a basic contract and Paypal for rental.

Thanks,
Eric

Last edited:
Hi! Looking for availability for a studio at Vero Beach for 11/7-11/14. Thanks!

10/24/20-10/30/20-
2 Bedroom-Old Key West or Animal Kingdom
4 adults, 2 yr old, 6 month old

Looking for 9/2-9/5 at poly or grand Floridian in a standard studio if anything is open. Last minute I know

10/24/20-10/30/20-
2 Bedroom-Old Key West or Animal Kingdom
4 adults, 2 yr old, 6 month old
Hi! There is availability for you, but you'll need to reach the minimum number of posts first before we can private message to arrange details. There is a great thread at the top of the rental forum that explains how to meet the minimum number of posts. Once you hit 10, send me a PM and we can finalize your reservation!

Thanks,
Eric

Hi Eric,

Looking to book a split stay:
Poly 11/7 to 11/12 standard studio
BCV 11/12 to 11/15 studio

Thanks

Tom

Hi! There is availability for you in a Lakeview studio at poly (no standards) but not for the BCV portion of the stay, but you'll need to reach the minimum number of posts first before we can private message to discuss in detail. There is a great thread at the top of the rental forum that explains how to meet the minimum number of posts. Once you hit 10, send me a PM and we can discuss availability options in great depth to find something that works!

Thanks,
Eric

Interested in 9/8-9/12 poly standard villa!
Hi! There is availability. For us to complete things though, you'll need to be able to send/receive private messages. Its pretty easy to get that access. At the top of the rent thread is a sticky post about how to achieve the required number of posts. As soon as you complete the required number of posts, please send me a PM and I'll be happy to help you complete the reservation!

Thanks,
Eric

Hi! There is availability. For us to complete things though, you'll need to be able to send/receive private messages. Its pretty easy to get that access. At the top of the rent thread is a sticky post about how to achieve the required number of posts. As soon as you complete the required number of posts, please send me a PM and I'll be happy to help you complete the reservation!

Thanks,
Eric
Hi! There is availability for you, but you'll need to reach the minimum number of posts first before we can private message to arrange details. There is a great thread at the top of the rental forum that explains how to meet the minimum number of posts. Once you hit 10, send me a PM and we can finalize your reservation!

Thanks,
Eric
I have completed the 10 post, but still will not let me PM you. There may also be a 24 hour hold. I will try again tomorrow

Looking to do an end of September stay (Two adults and two children (seven and ten years old))

Two-bedroom lakeview at BLT 9/20/20 through 9/24/20 and
Two-bedroom savannah view 9/24/20 through 9/27/20

Thanks in advance for your time. Take care, Matt

Interested in AK Jambo 8/30-9/1 value accommodation, 1 person in party. Please let me know if this is something we can work out!

Hi interested in doing a split stay between Animal Kingdom Studio Savanna View 10/2-10/5 and Poly 10/5-10/8 Standard View! Total of 106 points! Please let me know if we can get this booked! Thank you.

Hi there. I’m interested in a standard view studio at Boardwalk checking in November 15 and out on November 22 for a party of two. Do you have enough points remaining, and is there availability? Please let me know, and have a magical day!

Hello! Looking to book Oct 26-Nov 7th 150 points AK studio (pretty sure it's available). I am ready to book asap. PM me! :)

Hi there. I’m interested in a standard view studio at Boardwalk checking in November 15 and out on November 22 for a party of two. Do you have enough points remaining, and is there availability? Please let me know, and have a magical day!
Hi,

Unfortunately I don't see availability on the dates you're asking about at Boardwalk in any view. I do see availability at SSR and OKW. There are several resorts that have 6 nights available, but Boardwalk is pretty tough.

Thanks,
Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter