CLOSED - FRIDGE IS LOST *FREE ALL STAR Saved a Sinking FRIDGE & Coffee Pot Swap!!!

So sorry to hear about your other fridge eeyoregon!!:sad2: :sad2:

Lets hope that everyone reads and understands how important it is to keep up with the fridge!!

So sorry to hear about your other fridge eeyoregon!!:sad2: :sad2:

Lets hope that everyone reads and understands how important it is to keep up with the fridge!!

I feel bad for the folks that are counting on a fridge in their room!! My next swapper is there for 12 days and said that he would do some looking.

gina

Welcome to our swap Chiefs614!

I Have noticed on other swaps that guests will purchase a toaster or small coffee pot and put it back in the box , and store it in the fridge for future swapers. Can we do something like this if someone finds a great deal? Or is this frowned upon? I dont really know my swapper etiquette yet.:rolleyes1

Hey there! I would like to join the swap for Nov. 2-7 if that date is still available. We will be at Sports.

Hey there! I would like to join the swap for Nov. 2-7 if that date is still available. We will be at Sports.

I will send you a PM with the info need to join. I know you are not able to send PM's yet so I will include my email address and you can send it there.

gina

We have a nice, new FREE fridge just waiting for you. See post #1 for available dates.

gina

Hello, is there a fridge available for 9/13 - 18? I'm very interested in joining the swap.

Sorry but those dates are full in both of my swaps and there is a looooong waiting list for that week.

Just return from a wonderful vacations.

The bottom of the box arrived crushed. The firdge works perfectly, I gave to the next swaper a roll of tape to secured because I need turn over the box and put the bottom on the top, the name of the swap is in the four sided to do more easy identify.

Please I invited you to be respectfull with the next swaper, follow the instructions and maintain in good conditions the fridge.

I do the swap hand to hand and the fridge was delivered clean and in perfect conditions.

Thanks to everyone, and specially to Gina.

Happy vacations.

Just return from a wonderful vacations.

The bottom of the box arrived crushed. The firdge works perfectly, I gave to the next swaper a roll of tape to secured because I need turn over the box and put the bottom on the top, the name of the swap is in the four sided to do more easy identify.

Please I invited you to be respectfull with the next swaper, follow the instructions and maintain in good conditions the fridge.

I do the swap hand to hand and the fridge was delivered clean and in perfect conditions.

Thanks to everyone, and specially to Gina.

Happy vacations.

Thank you for the report! I'm so glad that the address mix-up didn't cause you any problems getting the fridge. Did you have to ask for it or was it brought to your room?

I will be bringing some index cards, more tape and marking pens when I come next week.

We have most of October still available as well as some November and December dates. 2009 is yours for the picking!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter