(CLOSED) Disney's BOARDWALK INN and VILLAS INFORMATION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody happen to know boardwalk inn 4th floor club level Crescent Lake view room numbers. I can request (yes I know its only a request)? I Would greatly appreciate it! Thanks MC pirate:

I can't for the life of me remember the number, but we had the room directly across the hall from the lounge in September. It was awesome. The only thing I wish it had was a bigger balcony.

It did only have a king bed and then the flip out sofa which worked perfectly for my daughter to sleep on (we just left it flipped to the bed).

We truly just walked across the hall to the lounge which was wonderful for us with the toddler. We took the risk booking the standard view but figured we'd be happy either way. I did put in my request that I wanted boardwalk view and close to the lounge. Couldn't really have asked for a better fit!

This might be off-topic but I want to ask:
If you're a BWV owner, does that mean you can only rent out your DVC room in BWV? Or can you also choose to rent out in other hotels e.g. Animal Kingdom, Saratoga, etc.

This might be off-topic but I want to ask:
If you're a BWV owner, does that mean you can only rent out your DVC room in BWV? Or can you also choose to rent out in other hotels e.g. Animal Kingdom, Saratoga, etc.

Do you mean rent to someone else or use yourself? Either way if you are BWV owners you have 11 month booking priority which means you can reserve your room 11 months in advance. You can also use your points at other DVC resorts but you can only reserve at the other resorts 7 months in advance.

Hi everyone! I am so excited to be returning to BW! We have stayed on the BWV side many times but never BWI. Long story... We were supposed to be traveling over Easter staying at POR but had to cancel because we found the perfect puppy for my ASD son and didn't want to leave her so soon. I was so disappointed until I found out I could book the summer discount at BWI and save over $400 compared to POR at Easter. Woohoo! So how will I like the Inn vs. the villas? We have 2 rooms because we're bringing DM for her first trip since 1977! Definitely worth braving the August heat. :cool1:

Hi everyone! Myself, DH, DD(3) and DS(2) are headed to BWV November 29th thru December 6th. This will be our first stay here. We're so excited. DH and I Disneymooned at Pop Century in 2009 and this will be our first trip back with our kiddos. We'll be celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary while we're there too. I've thoroughly enjoyed reading up on all Boardwalk has to offer.

Down to single digits! 9 days to a "Ladies Only" trip! This is my first stay at BWV. We have 2 studios, preferred pool/garden view. I just did online check-in and choose "near lobby" --- is this a good choice? We will be spending LOTS of time at Epcot, and would like to avoid mile long hallway walks through resort.... A view of TofT would be cool too!

Hi everyone! Myself, DH, DD(3) and DS(2) are headed to BWV November 29th thru December 6th. This will be our first stay here. We're so excited. DH and I Disneymooned at Pop Century in 2009 and this will be our first trip back with our kiddos. We'll be celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary while we're there too. I've thoroughly enjoyed reading up on all Boardwalk has to offer.

Congrats!! We are going next week for our 15th :) we stayed at beach club for our honeymoon 15 years ago I love this area of disney !! And we r taking our daughter w us :)

Hello all.......We checked in yesterday around 2 and our room was ready. It's my sister and I for a long weekend to see Flower and Garden @ EPCOT. We're in the room at the very end of the club level floor and I don't mind the walk to the lounge and elevator but I did dislike the annoying back-up beep-beep-beep that awakened me @ 7:45 this morning. I don't know if was a delivery or garbage truck or construction vehicle since it was past the tree line and I couldn't see clearly. Otherwise we have a lovely view of the gardens. I'll see how tomorrow goes---we're not "rope drop" people especially since FP+.

So far the BWI CMs have been pleasant, helpful and readily available to assist guests whether in the club lounge or elsewhere on property.

Hello all.......We checked in yesterday around 2 and our room was ready. It's my sister and I for a long weekend to see Flower and Garden @ EPCOT. We're in the room at the very end of the club level floor and I don't mind the walk to the lounge and elevator but I did dislike the annoying back-up beep-beep-beep that awakened me @ 7:45 this morning. I don't know if was a delivery or garbage truck or construction vehicle since it was past the tree line and I couldn't see clearly. Otherwise we have a lovely view of the gardens. I'll see how tomorrow goes---we're not "rope drop" people especially since FP+.

So far the BWI CMs have been pleasant, helpful and readily available to assist guests whether in the club lounge or elsewhere on property.

Have a wonderful time! You will find the BWI CMs, especially on the CL, to routinely act that way. That's why my family and I return year after year.

During most stays, that beep, beep, beep noise would wake me up much earlier than that. I think it is from the small cars that go along the boardwalk that pick up garbage or laundry.

Have a wonderful time! You will find the BWI CMs, especially on the CL, to routinely act that way. That's why my family and I return year after year.

During most stays, that beep, beep, beep noise would wake me up much earlier than that. I think it is from the small cars that go along the boardwalk that pick up garbage or laundry.

I certainly agree with re: the caliber of CM @ the BWI. We've stayed here 4 times and infinitely prefer it over the Poly (the only other CL experience I've had).

Re: the beep-beep-beep.....We're on the backside not overlooking the Boardwalk. I've stayed overlooking the Boardwalk and never noticed this noise before:confused3. If they do it tomorrow morning, I'm gonna shoot 'em with a spitball!!!!:rolleyes1

I believe we had this room last year. If it is on the same side of the building as the lounge. I really didn't like the walk (although I could deal with that). What I didn't like was a loud humming sound coming from around the tree line. If I sat on the balcony it was annoying and having a balcony with outside space is important since we go in January and want to be able to enjoy the warmer temps. since we are from Ohio. I couldn't tell if there was construction or some type of generator behind the trees. It looked like a road beyond the trees:confused3

After a day in this room, I asked to be moved because of the noise. I could tell they really didn't want to move me and once I suggested that I would be willing to take another floor (that's how serious I was) they did find another room on the same floor closer to the lounge.

I hope the trucks quiet down for you! I really enjoy BWI. It's such a lovely hotel and the location is wonderful.

One week from today we will be back at the BWI after staying at the Beach Club the pat 2 trips, Dec. and Feb. BWI is home and I am so looking forward to it. Was finally able to grab a cast discount for us and my son and his family. Cannot wait.

Staying first time at boardwalk in a studio preferred...looking for recommendations of best views, etc. thank you!!

Down to single digits! 9 days to a "Ladies Only" trip! This is my first stay at BWV. We have 2 studios, preferred pool/garden view. I just did online check-in and choose "near lobby" --- is this a good choice? We will be spending LOTS of time at Epcot, and would like to avoid mile long hallway walks through resort.... A view of TofT would be cool too!

you might want to change that to near elevator - "near lobby" can be interpreted as anywhere on 2nd floor.
just to let you know, there are many stairwells throughout the resort - we prefer using them for quicker exits to DHS, EPCOT, & the pools (perfect as long as no one in your party has difficulty with stairs). the only other request i would add is "lower floor" so going up stairs isn't too bad (i found going up 2 or 3 flights, multiple times a day, is fine, 4 flights a bit difficult, and 5 asthma-inducing:guilty:).
once you get to your room, look closely at the resort map you've been given, and note the easiest ways to get to all the "point B's.
and have a FANTASTIC time!! :banana:

Hi Everyone

I will be staying at the BW Villas for the first time in September. I noticed BW doesnt have a foodcourt, where would I fill my mug up with coffee in the morning and soda in the evening?

Thank you
Matt
Here are all the refill location options:

DRINK REFILLS are available at BoardWalk Bakery, BoardWalk Joe's, The BoardWalk Pizza Window, Seashore Sweets and Leaping Horse Libations. Coffee refills are available at Belle Vue Lounge.

Anybody happen to know boardwalk inn 4th floor club level Crescent Lake view room numbers. I can request (yes I know its only a request)? I Would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks
MC
pirate:
I don't know what all the BWV/CL room numbers are. But, when we stayed CL, I just requested a BWV and we were lucky enough to get one. It's best not to request specific room numbers because if it isn't available, the Room Assignor won't know why you requested that particular room number. But, if you request a BWV, that will make it much easier for the RA to try and fulfill your request.

Hi everyone! I am so excited to be returning to BW! We have stayed on the BWV side many times but never BWI. Long story... We were supposed to be traveling over Easter staying at POR but had to cancel because we found the perfect puppy for my ASD son and didn't want to leave her so soon. I was so disappointed until I found out I could book the summer discount at BWI and save over $400 compared to POR at Easter. Woohoo! So how will I like the Inn vs. the villas? We have 2 rooms because we're bringing DM for her first trip since 1977! Definitely worth braving the August heat. :cool1:
Congratulations on booking and for finding the perfect puppy for DS:dogdance:. We've never stayed on the villas side, but the main difference will be possibly the view and not having a kitchen and W/D. If you would like two rooms that have a door in between, you should request connecting rooms. If you'd like rooms that are next to each other, you should request adjoining rooms. Let us know how you liked BWI:)

Just reminding everyone that OCI requests are very limited and often not even applicable to certain room types. If that is your preferred request then the Room Assignor will see it, but if you have another preference that isn't listed in OCI, just call the WDTC and have them added to your reservation. The RA will see both OCI and called-in room requests:)

UGH. I hope you don't get awakened again with the truck noise. Do you think you would request a BWV next time you stay CL?

One week from today we will be back at the BWI after staying at the Beach Club the pat 2 trips, Dec. and Feb. BWI is home and I am so looking forward to it. Was finally able to grab a cast discount for us and my son and his family. Cannot wait.
It's almost time to hear, "Welcome home!" So glad you got the CM rate and I hope you can book something else before you leave;)

Staying first time at boardwalk in a studio preferred...looking for recommendations of best views, etc. thank you!!
I don't have a recommendation, but hopefully someone else will. Congratulations on booking and welcome to the thread!

Staying club level at BW, with 1, 1 &1 MP, is there a quick serv restaurant or do they serv any hot food at the inn keepers club for breakfast?

MC
Pirate:

I certainly agree with re: the caliber of CM @ the BWI. We've stayed here 4 times and infinitely prefer it over the Poly (the only other CL experience I've had).

Re: the beep-beep-beep.....We're on the backside not overlooking the Boardwalk. I've stayed overlooking the Boardwalk and never noticed this noise before:confused3. If they do it tomorrow morning, I'm gonna shoot 'em with a spitball!!!!:rolleyes1

How was it this morning? No need for spitballs, I hope! ;)

Staying club level at BW, with 1, 1 &1 MP, is there a quick serv restaurant or do they serv any hot food at the inn keepers club for breakfast?
MC
Pirate:

The only hot food available at the Breakfast is Steel Cut Oatmeal. Also, a toaster for bagels.

Quick Service on the BoardWalk would be Grab-n-Go from the BoardWalk Bakery. Full sit down would be Kouzinna's until they close end of September.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter