Closed: 900 SSR and OWK DVC Points for Rent @ $17pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVC Doctor

Member since 2001
DVC Gold
900 SSR and OWK DVC Points for Rent @ $17pp

I am a very experienced and 20+ year DVC member and can book Saratoga Springs Resort and Old Key West for any available dates for the next 11 months (up to December 31, 2023).

I can book any available DVC resort between now and the next 7 months (up to August 30, 2023).

All of these DVC points are 2023 points and non-distressed and non-banked.

** 100 point minimum requests **

If you are interested, post a message on this thread or send me a private message with the following information:

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
4. DVC location (SSR, OKW, BLT, AKV, etc.)

After I check availability, I will send you a Private Message or e-mail with the details and total price.

When you are ready to book, then I will need the following information:

1. Names of all guests and (ages + gender) of the children
2. Address, phone, and e-mail contact information

Payment terms - I accept Zelle (preferred), checks (personal, business or bank) or PayPal (add 3% to cover PayPal fees)

50% deposit when you receive an email with the Disney confirmation (usually same day)
50% final payment at least 90 days before check-in

any resort
prefer 1 bedroom
Feb 11-18
any availability
2 adults

sent PM

Last edited:

Posted this in another thread but no response, so I'll post the same here since it seems to fit as well.

Hello, Apologies if I'm mistaken in any of this. I'm fairly new to DVC rental and trying to learn more and figured I'd share my information to see if I'm correct as I've tried to do some research.
According to the 2023 chart for my dates, and the room type of AKV>>Studio Savanah view>>It's 109 points "weekly"
Let me know if there are any issues with my logic :)
I believe as this is a 6 night stay the points are 92 though.

Resort: AKV
Room Type(s): (Studio, 1BR, etc)--Studio, Savanah
Check In Date: May 7th 2023
Check Out Date:May 13th 2023
Number of Adults:2
Number of Children (0-17):2

Posted this in another thread but no response, so I'll post the same here since it seems to fit as well.

Hello, Apologies if I'm mistaken in any of this. I'm fairly new to DVC rental and trying to learn more and figured I'd share my information to see if I'm correct as I've tried to do some research.
According to the 2023 chart for my dates, and the room type of AKV>>Studio Savanah view>>It's 109 points "weekly"
Let me know if there are any issues with my logic :)
I believe as this is a 6 night stay the points are 92 though.

Resort: AKV
Room Type(s): (Studio, 1BR, etc)--Studio, Savanah
Check In Date: May 7th 2023
Check Out Date:May 13th 2023
Number of Adults:2
Number of Children (0-17):2

AKV is sold out those dates for studios

Is there an easy way for you to check into other resorts for those same dates? ---Assuming just because the room says its available on the Disney portal doesn't mean it's available for you as well?

Is there an easy way for you to check into other resorts for those same dates? ---Assuming just because the room says its available on the Disney portal doesn't mean it's available for you as well?

There is no continuous availability at any DVC resort for May 7-13 as the one night of May 11 is sold out at every DVC resort for studios.

Thank you for checking :) I appreciate it!! Any use asking about the following week? May 14-20th?

Thank you for checking :) I appreciate it!! Any use asking about the following week? May 14-20th?

May 14-20 the "only" resort available for a studio is SSR

SSR Preferred Studio = 91 points

All other DVC resorts are sold out for studios those dates too

Hello, I'm looking for a 7 day rental. Any window from beginning 12 Aug and ending 26 Aug. Please let me know availability. Any resorts but SSR preferred. Thanks

Hello, I'm looking for a 7 day rental. Any window from beginning 12 Aug and ending 26 Aug. Please let me know availability. Any resorts but SSR preferred. Thanks

You need to specify a resort and exact dates as every resort other then BCV and BWV has availability.

In terms of price here is the order from cheapest to most expensive

OKW
AKV standard
SSR
BRV
AKV savanna
BLT
Poly
VGF

You need to specify a resort and exact dates as every resort other then BCV and BWV has availability.

In terms of price here is the order from cheapest to most expensive

OKW
AKV standard
SSR
BRV
AKV savanna
BLT
Poly
VGF
Ok, thanks.

How about SSR, 1 bedroom 19 Aug-26 Aug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter