Closed: 900 SSR and OWK DVC Points for Rent @ $17pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like to rent 34 pts to stay at Boardwalk March 30-April 1. Chose this one bc we need a resort with skyliner access.

3 adults, 2 children

Hey ! I'd be interested in in any resort from Feb 19-24, preferably studio or 1bed but let me know if anything shows up !
4 adults.

Would like to rent 34 pts to stay at Boardwalk March 30-April 1. Chose this one bc we need a resort with skyliner access.

3 adults, 2 children

All skyline DVC resorts are sold out those dates

Hey ! I'd be interested in in any resort from Feb 19-24, preferably studio or 1bed but let me know if anything shows up !
4 adults.

All DVC resorts are sold out those dates

**** DVC rentals have most flexibility to book around the 7 month (before checkin) window ***

All skyline DVC resorts are sold out those dates

All DVC resorts are sold out those dates

**** DVC rentals have most flexibility to book around the 7 month (before checkin) window ***
Okay thank you. Can you tell me what’s available 3/30-4/1?

We’re looking for some combination of resorts. Looking any combination of all at one, or split 3/4 or 4/3

1. April 1, 2023
2. April 8, 2023
3. Studio or 1 Bedroom
4. Any resort

We’re looking for some combination of resorts. Looking any combination of all at one, or split 3/4 or 4/3

1. April 1, 2023
2. April 8, 2023
3. Studio or 1 Bedroom
4. Any resort

All studios are sold out and the ONLY 1 bedroom available is SSR but it it 298 points for standard and 340 points for preferred location and I can't do that for April as most of my points are for June 2023 or later reservations.

900 SSR and OWK DVC Points for Rent @ $17pp

I am a very experienced and 20+ year DVC member and can book Saratoga Springs Resort and Old Key West for any available dates for the next 11 months (up to December 31, 2023).

I can book any available DVC resort between now and the next 7 months (up to August 30, 2023).

All of these DVC points are 2023 points and non-distressed and non-banked.

** 100 point minimum requests **

If you are interested, post a message on this thread or send me a private message with the following information:

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
4. DVC location (SSR, OKW, BLT, AKV, etc.)

After I check availability, I will send you a Private Message or e-mail with the details and total price.

When you are ready to book, then I will need the following information:

1. Names of all guests and (ages + gender) of the children
2. Address, phone, and e-mail contact information

Payment terms - I accept Zelle (preferred), checks (personal, business or bank) or PayPal (add 3% to cover PayPal fees)

50% deposit when you receive an email with the Disney confirmation (usually same day)
50% final payment at least 90 days before check-in
1. 6/26/2023
2. 6/30/2023
3. Studio- Standard
4. (In order of Preference): Beach Club, Boardwalk, Riviera, Old Key West, Bay Lake Tower

If you can price all the available ones that would be massively appreciated. I’ll send you my email once you PM me.

1. 6/26/2023
2. 6/30/2023
3. Studio- Standard
4. (In order of Preference): Beach Club, Boardwalk, Riviera, Old Key West, Bay Lake Tower

If you can price all the available ones that would be massively appreciated. I’ll send you my email once you PM me.

Beach Club, Boardwalk, Riviera, Bay Lake Tower are sold out
OKW is available but 44 points and well below my 100 point minimum

Oh, well I am interested in OKW but if you want to stick to your minimum I respect that.

I wish I could help, but I own a lot of points and with Disney wanting owners to have less than 20 reservations, I have to stick with 100 point minimums or have an issue.

I am a very experienced and 20+ year DVC member and can book Saratoga Springs Resort and Old Key West for any available dates for the next 11 months (up to December 31, 2023).

I can book any available DVC resort between now and the next 7 months (up to August 30, 2023).

If you are interested, post a message on this thread or send me a private message with the following information:

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date

After I check availability, I will send you a Private Message or e-mail with the details and total price.

Payment terms - I accept Zelle (preferred), checks (personal, business or bank) or PayPal (add 3% to cover PayPal fees)

50% deposit when you receive an email with the Disney confirmation (usually same day)
Looking for 5/19-5/27 I see there is a 1 bedroom at BWV SSR and CC prefer BWV or CC if possible.

Looking for 5/19-5/27 I see there is a 1 bedroom at BWV SSR and CC prefer BWV or CC if possible.

1 bedroom
BWV garden/pool is available = 271 points
CC is available = 273 points

Unfortunately, I do not have that that many points available for a May reservation as now I can only book for reservations starting June 1, 2023

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date

I’m looking for old key west one bedroom from sept 1-4 family of 5 two adults three kids 11,9,3

I’m looking for old key west one bedroom from sept 1-4 family of 5 two adults three kids 11,9,3

That is available, but only 70 points and below my 100 point minimum, so I have to pass on this request.

Also, please delete your email from the previous post. You need 10 posts to send private messages to members.

What about 2 bedroom at OKW?

Yes, that is available and I can book it for you.

2 bedroom OKW Sept 1-4, 2023 = 97 points

Now you need 10 posts to be able to send me a private message with the info needed in the first post of this thread.

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
5. Names of all guests and (ages + gender) of the children
6. Address, phone, and e-mail contact information

Do NOT post this info on this thread....just send me a private message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter