CLOSED - 43 Points for Rent - $13 Per Point - Use by 2/28/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

aleh021

Mouseketeer
I have 130 points for rent/transfer at $15/point. My home resort is Polynesian Villas.
43 points are banked and cannot be transferred

I do use a contract for reservations made. All payments are to be made via PayPal (plus any applicable fees).

43 points - must be used by February 28th, 2018.
87 points - can be used for travel for March 1st, 2018 - February 28th, 2019.

* If you need more points in order to complete your reservation I am open to using more points/borrowing. *

Please feel free to contact me by e-mail, PM, or leave a comment below.

E-mail: aleh021@gmail.com

If you are interested please provide me with the following information:
- Number of travelers
- Ages of children (if applicable)
- Dates of travel
- Resort preference
- Room size

--------------------------------------------------

*Update* 10/08/2017
43 banked points left - $14/per point.

*Update* 10/11/2017
43 banked points left - $13/per point.

Last edited:
43 banked points left.
$14/per point for expiring points.

Must be used by February 28, 2018.
Cannot be transferred.

Last edited:
For Feb from the 11th to the 28th What can you setup that would be 3 nights to 4 nights with the points? Looking for at least 3 nights-4 night would be better if possible. studio anywhere possible DW.
Thanks!

For Feb from the 11th to the 28th What can you setup that would be 3 nights to 4 nights with the points? Looking for at least 3 nights-4 night would be better if possible. studio anywhere possible DW.
Thanks!

Yes, a couple options :)

3 nights at Animal Kingdom Lodge (Kidani) - Feb 25 to Feb 28
3 nights at Animal Kingdom Lodge (Jambo) - Feb 26 to Mar 1
3 nights at Old Key West - Feb 26 to Mar 1
3 nights at Saratoga Springs - Feb 12 to 15 / Feb 19 to Feb 22 / Feb 26 to Mar 1

Saratoga has the most availability as far as different dates go.

And 2 night availability here:

2 nights at Poly - Feb 26 to Feb 28
2 nights at Bay Lake - Feb 27 to Mar 1

I am interested in a couple dates. It is for before and after a cruise in January. Is there any availability for a studio on the night of January 26th? Also, check in February 1st and check out February 4th? Thank you in advance!

dropped you an email..looking for a studio-2 people the night of Nov 15

I am interested in a couple dates. It is for before and after a cruise in January. Is there any availability for a studio on the night of January 26th? Also, check in February 1st and check out February 4th? Thank you in advance!

Night of January 26th
- Poly Standard Studio
- Saratoga Springs Standard Studio

Feb 1-4
- Saratoga Springs Standard Studio

Yes, a couple options :)

3 nights at Animal Kingdom Lodge (Kidani) - Feb 25 to Feb 28
3 nights at Animal Kingdom Lodge (Jambo) - Feb 26 to Mar 1
3 nights at Old Key West - Feb 26 to Mar 1
3 nights at Saratoga Springs - Feb 12 to 15 / Feb 19 to Feb 22 / Feb 26 to Mar 1

Saratoga has the most availability as far as different dates go.

And 2 night availability here:

2 nights at Poly - Feb 26 to Feb 28
2 nights at Bay Lake - Feb 27 to Mar 1

This looks good. How do we do this I am a first timer at this. How do I PM you with details? Thanks

Interested in 2 dates can do split stay or if boardwalk 1 bedroom on introvert 31st available interested in that if nothing else is open

October 31 - prefer studio but would take 1 bedroom if that's all that available

November 1st prefer studio. If nothing is available will stick with my cash reservation that night.

Can do split stay

Interested in 2 dates can do split stay or if boardwalk 1 bedroom on introvert 31st available interested in that if nothing else is open

October 31 - prefer studio but would take 1 bedroom if that's all that available

November 1st prefer studio. If nothing is available will stick with my cash reservation that night.

Can do split stay

Nothing available for those dates, I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter