Cleanest QS at MK?

SwanVT2

DIS Veteran
Reading different reviews of Pinocchio, CHH, and Peco's and hearing about dirty tables, dirty fixings bars, which kinda gives me the heebie jeebies. Now I'm wondering if it is worth it for sit down service for a cleaner and less chaotic atmosphere? We had a poor experience at BOG lunch last year (crowded, poor service, lackluster food).
TIA!

I've never eaten at Pecos in at least 30 visits in the last 13ish years because it always looks like such a hot mess. YMMV and lots of people love it. If that's what a "fixin's" bar is like, I'll hang on to my proper gerund forms and pass on the whole thing.

For not much more money, you can get much better quality food at the Plaza and the portions are huge - easily shareable, like to the point that you'll still have waste after splitting.

No availability at The Plaza so I got an 11:25 LTT. Hopefully since it is the start of lunch we don't have too much of a wait. DH will like burger and a beer and I'm intrigued by the chicken and pasta dish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter