Circumpolar Race Around the World (CRAW)

And we're off...
I guess Laz officially lit his cigarette. (ETA: may be unofficial as they may clear out posted miles on 9/1)

All team members can start posting mileage starting today. Just login to RunSignUp, go to Profile, then click on "Submit Virtual Results" next to the CRAW event. There may be an easier way, but that's how I got there.

Also, since this is the last time we will probably see this, I took a screenshot...

TeamNumber1.png

Last edited:
And here I was looking forward to having a day off on Tuesday for the first time in 20 days ;) I can add my miles, as I have been running about 10 miles a day since my 100k on Aug-20.

And here I was looking forward to having a day off on Tuesday for the first time in 20 days ;) I can add my miles, as I have been running about 10 miles a day since my 100k on Aug-20.
You definitely deserve days off after GVRAT… no need to change your plans for this. But no doubt you should add any miles you log from 8/27-31 (it’s like they count double)!

According to Facebook, the results entry site is only live right now as a test and to let people get used to the system of entry. Apparently, results will be reset over the weekend and everyone will officially start from scratch on the 1st. I can’t verify the veracity of this info, but it might explain the early opening.

According to Facebook, the results entry site is only live right now as a test and to let people get used to the system of entry. Apparently, results will be reset over the weekend and everyone will officially start from scratch on the 1st. I can’t verify the veracity of this info, but it might explain the early opening.
Well then, I guess we are helping test it out. However, if you search for the race on RunSignUp, you do get two races (see below - one being a SAMPLE race that has the dates 8/26-9/1), but the results for the sample race is blank whereas the results for the real race has the results from those who has submitted so far. I agree they will likely zero everything out on 9/1, but it doesn't hurt to post anyway.

Results.png

I just got to say, as an ultrarunning geek I am so excited about this race! For years I have followed the Barkley Marathons and Big’s Backyard Ultra; Laz is such a unique race director! I know I will never toe the line at those races, but I am part of this one! I am so grateful! Excited to start clicking off the miles!

I'm excited, too - it's just nice to be involved with something ongoing and to have the team involved. I tell DH about running stuff, but he just isn't that interested.

I was going to go post my run from yesterday, but I guess I won't now. Too bad this weekend won't count, because I've got 7 + 11 miles on the schedule.

if anyone is interested in doing the multi-sport option, my group is looking for a few more members. We are mainly runners who also bike. Feel free to message me if you want to join the team.

if anyone is interested in doing the multi-sport option, my group is looking for a few more members. We are mainly runners who also bike. Feel free to message me if you want to join the team.
Darn! I didn’t know you were putting together a team. Multisport would have been my first choice.

Darn! I didn’t know you were putting together a team. Multisport would have been my first choice.
Well, I jumped on a team in a moment of weakness! Wondering if you could switch divisions if there’s someone interested in your all-running slot?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter