CINDERELLA!!!! The Vandy girls are BACK!!!**UPDATE 8-8-09! THE END-FINALLY! Page 83**

What a great idea on the statue pictures!!! :thumbsup2

I am always so sad about leaving Disney World -- even when I am reading about other people leaving. :(

Thanks for an awesome report, Erica and Dawn! I have thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it!!! :goodvibes

And a fun time was had by all! All two of you and all of your readers, that is. Looks like you had a good time all the way to the end, as in the trunk ride to take the cart back.

It's good that you only had to drive part of the way, Erica, and get a rest at Dawn's house before coming all the way back up here.

Maybe one day we'll be reading another report from two wild and crazy girls and their little wild and crazy 'chirrens'! :laughing:

It's been fun, and the pictures were great. Thanks for sharing it all with us!

What a wonderful trip! And no need to apologize, I just started reading it two weeks ago :)

Yeah you finished! The statue pics are funny. I always have to take one last look at Main Street, too! I was :rotfl:thinking about Dawn riding in the trunk holding the luggage cart! Too funny!:rotfl2:

I look forward to your Birthday trip Erica! And to your Nov trip, Dawn!

Yay you finished! I understand about stalling...I haven't updated mine and I keep thinking I should get on it before school starts or it probably won't get finished!

I'm glad you two had a fun trip! It would be fun to take your little ones. It's amazing to see WDW through a child's eyes!

I really enjoyed this TR, you did a FABULOUS job! :thumbsup2

It was fun reading along and seeing all the great pics! I liked getting both point of view.

You really captured what an ALL GIRLS TRIP should be....we all should be so lucky to take a trip like that someday. ;)

I'm a little sad it's over, but I'm sure I'll see you on other threads.

Take Care Ladies! I see babies in your futures.....:cloud9:!

It truely has been a pleasure! Lana :hug: :hug:

CAN WE GET ONE MORE GO VANDY!!!!!

I can't believe it has been that long, the past year flew by! What a fun girls trip... hope you take your babies together someday!

*sigh* I hate leaving WDW...and I am sad that your TR is done. :guilty: I loved reading along with both of you, Dawn and Erica. It was great to meet in Nashville and finally see you guys in person since I've read your TR's and gotten to know you. Thanks for sharing your trip with us!

I really love all the stature pictures!! Chad and I used to do that (before I started rushing him to everything!!)

What a great idea on the statue pictures!!!

I am always so sad about leaving Disney World -- even when I am reading about other people leaving.

Thanks for an awesome report, Erica and Dawn! I have thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it!!!

Thanks CP :goodvibes...originally was Dawn's idea, but I asked if she and I could copy.....it was fun!

And a fun time was had by all! All two of you and all of your readers, that is. Looks like you had a good time all the way to the end, as in the trunk ride to take the cart back.

It's good that you only had to drive part of the way, Erica, and get a rest at Dawn's house before coming all the way back up here.

Maybe one day we'll be reading another report from two wild and crazy girls and their little wild and crazy 'chirrens'! :laughing:

It's been fun, and the pictures were great. Thanks for sharing it all with us!

The trunk ride was hilarious! :rotfl: I do wish we had taken pics, but I think I was to worried about being stopped, and Dawn falling out! :scared1:

It was VERY nice to be able to stay over at her house that evening. We got to go through and transfer pics and just chill out!

Hopefully if we do have some crazy chirrens, we can go again. That will prob be the next time I do a report :rolleyes:. If Dawn will do it with me, who knows with kids it might take us 2 years to finish! :laughing:

You are VERY welcome MeMom, thanks for letting us meet
1.gif
on your thread!!!!

:grouphug: I'm glad you were along for the ride!! :goodvibes

What a wonderful trip! And no need to apologize, I just started reading it two weeks ago

And I hope you are enjoying Joy!! That was a quick trip for you then ;)

I look forward to your Birthday trip Erica! And to your Nov trip, Dawn!

THANK YOU!!! I'm very excited about being there on my birthday.....this way I will actually get an entire BIRTHDAY WEEK!!!!! :rolleyes1

Yay you finished! I understand about stalling...I haven't updated mine and I keep thinking I should get on it before school starts or it probably won't get finished!

I'm glad you two had a fun trip! It would be fun to take your little ones. It's amazing to see WDW through a child's eyes!

I can't wait to see the expressions on Rylee and Katelynn's faces while we are there. It should be a lot of fun!!

Now, go get on that TR!! :laughing:

I really enjoyed this TR, you did a FABULOUS job!

It was fun reading along and seeing all the great pics! I liked getting both point of view.

You really captured what an ALL GIRLS TRIP should be....we all should be so lucky to take a trip like that someday.

I'm a little sad it's over, but I'm sure I'll see you on other threads.

Take Care Ladies! I see babies in your futures.....:cloud9:!

It truely has been a pleasure! Lana :hug:

CAN WE GET ONE MORE GO VANDY!!!!!

GO DORES!!! (Football is starting up soon!!! :yay: I just got my Vanderbilt tickets in the mail :cheer2: :woohoo: :cheer2:....also that means BASKETBALL is right around the corner!! :banana:)....And GO TITANS...didn't realize we had a game tonight!!

Thanks Lana!! :goodvibes We've enjoyed having you along for the ride, and yes we will be keeping up with each other through other TR's.....that is until YOU get a FB page!!! :rotfl:

I can't believe it has been that long, the past year flew by! What a fun girls trip... hope you take your babies together someday!

I hope we get to also!! That would be LOTS of fun!!!
I can't believe it's been almost a year either :eek:....CRAZY!!

*sigh* I hate leaving WDW...and I am sad that your TR is done. I loved reading along with both of you, Dawn and Erica. It was great to meet in Nashville and finally see you guys in person since I've read your TR's and gotten to know you. Thanks for sharing your trip with us!

I HATE leaving too, but I guess if we want to go we have to leave at some point right?? :rolleyes:

It was great to meet you :goodvibes and has been fun having you along for the ride!! Maybe we will get to meet again someday!

What a fun girlie trip!!! I've loved (catching up and then) reading the last few posts! :thumbsup2 Thanks so much for sharing!! Oh--and the stuff from Goofy's looks SOOOOO YUMMY!!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

Thanks for sharing! I enjoyed it! And Erica, I completely understand about the whole TR writing thing. I was horrible at keeping up with mine, so I quit. I found out I'd much rather read other's TRs than write my own, at least at this point. :confused3

Great ending! lol! Thanks for sharing your trip with us!!!!!
What a fun girlie trip!!! I've loved (catching up and then) reading the last few posts! :thumbsup2 Thanks so much for sharing!! Oh--and the stuff from Goofy's looks SOOOOO YUMMY!!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes
I've enjoyed following your adventures. Thanks for taking the time to post them! :thumbsup2

Thanks guys!! :goodvibes We APPRECIATE you reading along!! :thumbsup2

Thanks for sharing! I enjoyed it! And Erica, I completely understand about the whole TR writing thing. I was horrible at keeping up with mine, so I quit. I found out I'd much rather read other's TRs than write my own, at least at this point. :confused3

Thanks Renee! I definitely am thinking I'm not the 'writing' type :rotfl:

great ending to your tr. It was a fantastic read and pics. :thumbsup2

Maybe one day I will see you there, already met Dawn, been there done that. :lmao: only kidding Dawn. Biff still talks about how someone knew him.

Hope you do write another one for your next trip but if you don't at least post pics. They are fun.

Now pimping happens-- click on the twitter in my siggie if you want to follow me in Europe. 19 days, almost 18 now.

**UPDATE**

- and I'm not pregnant either) - But with that said it would be SO much fun to do another girl's trip with little ones :yay:

Little did I know 'technically' I was :rotfl:....that following Thursday I would have a positive test sitting on my bathroom counter :thumbsup2

Now lots of pixie dust to Dawn, so we can take those little ones together. And the REALLY cool thing is we will have a larger Fantasyland to play in!! :yay:

So just wanted to share with you guys and let you know really I was just crazy when I wrote the statement above ;)

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR....ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!

Oh my gosh, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!pixiedust:

**UPDATE**

Little did I know 'technically' I was :rotfl:....that following Thursday I would have a positive test sitting on my bathroom counter :thumbsup2

Now lots of pixie dust to Dawn, so we can take those little ones together. And the REALLY cool thing is we will have a larger Fantasyland to play in!! :yay:

So just wanted to share with you guys and let you know really I was just crazy when I wrote the statement above ;)

YOU DIDN'T WARN ME THAT YOU WERE GONNA BREAK THE BIG NEWS!!!!! i was so surprised when i saw this. i mean, i already knew but i didn't know it was time to make the big announcement.

i'm so happy for erica and matt! it seems that every time erica and i are on the phone now our conversation turns to babies. go figure! :laughing:

and yes, baby pixie dust needed this way! we've only been trying for 2 months now so i'm not disappointed yet. i keep reading that it takes a lot of healthy couples a year or more to get lucky so we will keep trying! :thumbsup2

YOU DIDN'T WARN ME THAT YOU WERE GONNA BREAK THE BIG NEWS!!!!! i was so surprised when i saw this. i mean, i already knew but i didn't know it was time to make the big announcement.

i'm so happy for erica and matt! it seems that every time erica and i are on the phone now our conversation turns to babies. go figure! :laughing:

and yes, baby pixie dust needed this way! we've only been trying for 2 months now so i'm not disappointed yet. i keep reading that it takes a lot of healthy couples a year or more to get lucky so we will keep trying! :thumbsup2

:wizard: Lots and lots of :tinker:pixiedust: coming your way!! I can totally see you and Erica with your sweet babies at Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter