Christina & Geancarlo PJ (10/4/08) WP&GF: Planning 5 year Anniversary back at GF

I think she's um... busy with her HUSBAND... :rolleyes1 lol Come up for air women.... :lmao:

she is ok. She will be back to update. She has just been super busy settling into her home. :goodvibes

Hi Girls

OH MY GOD.. I have been a bad disboard bride... lol..
Thanks Toni-
I spoke with Toni on the phone a couple days ago and I told her how busy I ahve been....

To hold you all over...
Check out my video demo...

http://www.starfruitprod.com

http://www.chapmanphotography.com

GO to My Photos- then click Show all photos then scroll down to Christina and Gean... Randy is AWESOME

OMG!!!!! I've got chills and I'm crying!! What a beautiful wedding video!! You were gorgeous and you both looks SO happy, what a magical day!! :cloud9: Thanks for sharing!!!!! Can't wait to check out your pictures.....got to get the kids down for a nap so I can!!:goodvibes

Day 2: October 2, 2008

So I wake up at around 7am hearing Alexis get ready to head over to the kennel to see Dixie Mae.. I had my meeting with Michelle at 9:30.. So I get up at around 8:30- the sheets were just so cozy, but I was so excited to see Michelle. We all get ready and Mom calls downstairs and asks for someone to come upstairs and help us with wedding items that we need to take over to the Wedding Pavilion.. We are all set to go and Bell hop came in and took everything in a matter of minutes… Here is mom and dad getting ready to hop in the golf cart..
CIMG3478-2.jpg

CIMG3479-2.jpg

The view of the wedding pavilion
CIMG3480-2.jpg

We get to Franck’s and they served us coffee, mom had hot cocoa…
A lady stored and made notes of all my wedding items while I waited for Michelle to get off the phone.
We sat down in the right corner seating area talking with Jessie (Michelle’s assistant)
I asked Michelle if Jessie could come to the meeting because I had something for her…

Michelle finishes on the phone and meets us all and is so sweet..
We all discussed what the schedule is for the wedding and rehearsal.. Alexis showed up after walking Dixie and we told Michelle
That she wants to get married in Disney too. Michelle says to my dad “WOW 2 Disney weddings”

I gave Michelle and Jessie their gifts and Thanked them hundred times for their help, I also gave them each the chocolates that were favors and wine stopper.. they were so thankful.. I said “Please it’s the least I could do”

After the meeting, my mom wanted to walk to the WP to see is before rehearsal

After hanging around the WP we were all so hungry so we headed over to Gasparilla’s

OH MY GOSH!! Your pictures are gorgeous!!!!! The video was so sweet!!!!

Beautiful pictures Christina!!!!!!!!!!!

Your wedding was AMAZING! Totally fit for a princess!princess:

An update! Woohoo!!:thumbsup2 Your pictures are absolutely gorgeous! I hope you don't have to just pick a certain amount, I have no idea how you are going to pick for your wedding album!!!!! They are so pretty and it looked like you had the perfect day for a wedding, what a beautiful day!!!:cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter