• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chit Chat Thread - November ADRs...

I heard Minnie's Holiday Dine was open for booking this morning - hopefully everyone had luck getting the reservation they wanted!

One of my four remaining ADRs was opened this morning...and that always makes for a fun start to the day!!

Happy Thursday everyone!

Ugh - just lost a ressie for 50's Prime Time! Saw it, clicked on the time, and then lost it. My mom wants to eat there, so I was hoping to get one. Just wanted to vent a little :sad:

Ugh - just lost a ressie for 50's Prime Time! Saw it, clicked on the time, and then lost it. My mom wants to eat there, so I was hoping to get one. Just wanted to vent a little :sad:

Ugh - that's horrible when than happens!! Hopefully another ADR opens up soon!!

Ok, so the "check back in exactly one hour" rule totally works! Just got the 50's PT ressie I wanted, same time that I lost an hour ago! What is up with that!? Just happy I got it though :)

I bought a subscription to Touring Plans this year. I think I can put the times for all my ADRs in their system and the times I will be at the parks and it will give me suggestions for FPs. Maybe I need to play around with their tools this weekend and do some reading on here about FP strategies...maybe then I'll be a little more comfortable with my plan for FP!
How do you do that? I have a subscription to TP and would love the help with FP suggestions.

I heard Minnie's Holiday Dine was open for booking this morning - hopefully everyone had luck getting the reservation they wanted!

One of my four remaining ADRs was opened this morning...and that always makes for a fun start to the day!!

Happy Thursday everyone!
I went to bed at midnight and woke up at 3am (6am EST) to book that Minnie's holiday dine. It wasn't available and I fell back asleep around 3:30. Woke up at 5 and found out the reservations started at 3:39. I missed it by 9 minutes. :sad:

I called at 5am when I woke up and was able to book one at 5:30pm but that's too late since fantasmic is at 7pm. I am hoping to get one for around 5pm instead.

Loveshak-which other ADRs are you looking for? Have they not released all the ADRs yet?

How do you do that? I have a subscription to TP and would love the help with FP suggestions.

Hey! I'm not 100% sure TPs has this option, but I thought it did one time when I was playing around with the site. I'll try to get on tonight and see if I can find where I saw that and then I'll PM you!!

Once you have completed a touring plan, there is a section that says "FastPass+ Options (skip if not using)" To have TP make suggestions for you, you have to tell them how many FP+ you can have in each tier (if there are no tired attractions, like at MK, you just say 3 FP for the one group). Then, when you optimize, under the attraction it will say "this would be a good candidate for a FP." You can also add in your FP+ selections and times so the program can work around that.

Once you have completed a touring plan, there is a section that says "FastPass+ Options (skip if not using)" To have TP make suggestions for you, you have to tell them how many FP+ you can have in each tier (if there are no tired attractions, like at MK, you just say 3 FP for the one group). Then, when you optimize, under the attraction it will say "this would be a good candidate for a FP." You can also add in your FP+ selections and times so the program can work around that.

Thanks! This is helpful!

I've managed to get breakfast and lunch @ BOG and a dinner ressie for Minnie but I still have not been able to get a dinner ressie for Akershus since I started trying in May. Last time I went, in 2013, they had tons of openings for Akershus and walk up reservations available the same day. This is so frustrating. When did it get so popular? Has it always been and I just went during a down time?

I went to bed at midnight and woke up at 3am (6am EST) to book that Minnie's holiday dine. It wasn't available and I fell back asleep around 3:30. Woke up at 5 and found out the reservations started at 3:39. I missed it by 9 minutes. :sad:

I called at 5am when I woke up and was able to book one at 5:30pm but that's too late since fantasmic is at 7pm. I am hoping to get one for around 5pm instead.

Loveshak-which other ADRs are you looking for? Have they not released all the ADRs yet?

All mine have been released by Disney but earlier I meant 'released' by an individual so I could get it! Sorry if that was confusing!

I ended up switching my Epcot day (twice actually) and so need to find a new pre-park opening GG, a Beaches & Cream after Illuminations, and switch my Narcoossee's night. I was able to pick up Narcoossee's this morning though! I thought that would be the toughest one to find so woo-hoo for my lucky find this morning!!

The only other wish list item is to get BOG an hour later for dinner. We have a reservation so that's awesome, but I'm going to keep trying for a little later, if I can get it!!

Good luck with your earlier Minnie dinner!

OMG I just got Akershus breakfast for our Epcot Day! Not a great time of morning, but I took it anyway and will just hope and look for a later one but I'm soooo relieved and excited. :cloud9:

I'm trying to get one on our only Epcot day too. I have one on another day that I'm keeping just in case nothing else opens up.

I'm trying to get one on our only Epcot day too. I have one on another day that I'm keeping just in case nothing else opens up.

We have 3 Epcot Days thats why it was so frustrating. Keep trying, and Ill keep my fingers crossed for you too! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter