Chit Chat Thread - November ADRs...

O.m.g
Just cancelled ppo BOG at 8:50 to get an 8:10 that showed up. My Mde froze and I lost both
It was for tomorrow morning. We are on magic express right now. not a good start!

Sorry for asking (as I know there a lot of PPO ADR questions)...

If we have a 8:05 BOG PPO breakfast what time are we allowed in? (Park opens at 9)

Thanks!!!

O.m.g
Just cancelled ppo BOG at 8:50 to get an 8:10 that showed up. My Mde froze and I lost both
It was for tomorrow morning. We are on magic express right now. not a good start!

Did you keep checking for the ADR to come back like an hour later...any luck??

Ugh...that's so frustrating!!!

Sorry for asking (as I know there a lot of PPO ADR questions)...

If we have a 8:05 BOG PPO breakfast what time are we allowed in? (Park opens at 9)

Thanks!!!

We were allowed in around 7:45. It was just barely enough time to grab a picture in front of the castle and get to BOG at 8.

We had great success combining reservations and adding people on this past weekend. I'd had several changes in the makeup of my party, so our initial 1145am Coral Reef reservation Sunday was 2 short. I snagged a reservation for 2 at the same time and hoped they'd put us together. Then, we had a 3rd to add on! But, they just combined the 8+2 into 11 for us. It did help that our 11th was a 2 year old; they put her high chair between the 2 tables of the booth :)

Another reservation issue was 2 sets of reservations for 4, 1 for 820pm and the other for 845pm for BOG on 11/21. Initially, we were going to take everyone and try to see how many we could squeeze in. Then, 5 of the kids didn't want to go, and the baby was asleep, so we were going to try to do 5 total....but just as the parents got on the bus, the baby woke up and was *not* going to be left behind. So, we ended up with 6. Since both were my ressies, I had gone ahead to check in. They said for me to just let them know when my party was all there and they would seat us as soon as possible (the bus after they got the baby had already arrived at MK, but BOG was running 30 minutes behind anyway). And, of course, a huge thunderstorm rolled in. My friends arrived 45 minutes later, soaked to the skin and starving. They couldn't get onto Main St before because of the mass of people from the storm, never mind actually getting to BOG. We got seated about 10 minutes later and had a great meal :)

We were also able to add 3 to our 910am Crystal Palace meal for 8, the morning of 11/21. You would think the jump from 8-11 would be difficult, but it wasn't.

And, we were able to go from 4-7 for the minnie dine at H/V on 11/20 *and* get in over an hour early (510pm instead of 620). The rest of us had a Mama Melrose F! package and we were able to check in 30 mins early. We also checked in an hour early for Via Napoli on 11/14 (for 4), and an hour and a half early for Cali Grill on 11/15 (for 4). I can say that we tried to check in an hour early for Cape May on 11/17 (for 4), and they told us we couldn't check in more to 15 minutes early :( (kids said the food was worth the annoyance, though). We were also able to check in to Tusker House (for 4) 10 minutes late the morning of 11/19 because bag check took nearly an hour. All in all, we had great luck with dining while we were there :)

@Pumbaa_ It's a little late (sorry), but I told you I'd come back and let you know how hard it was to get same-day reservations in November since ADRs were so crazy for the month. I was thinking about 'Ohana on a couple of nights and I did reservation checks and I saw two that came up on the same day I was checking. One was later (maybe 8:45) but the other was a decent time. I didn't end up booking though. I also picked up a 50's PT same-day and one other reservation, but I can't where. We were staying at the GF and I couldn't get any same day reservations there except for GFC.

Again, sorry I was late reporting back and Happy New Year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter