Chickens' Jackin' My Style...7/9 Generic Cereal

#2 & # 3 together- the word Nuggets is used in our house to cleanly refer a certain set of "members" that my DH and DS own :rotfl2:

Just had to share- going back to read on!

:rotfl::rotfl: McDonalds Happy Meals are never going to be the same for me again!!!:rotfl::rotfl:

Great shirts!! MTK.....I love the spakle tan!! If that happend to my DH he would jump in the shower and scrub until raw and then lecture me on how it is NOT manly for men to spakle. Of course he would be chasing me the whole time trying to catch me to beat me and I would be laughing hysterically!

We had an EPIC vacation. It was truly our best one yet.:thumbsup2
:cool1: :thumbsup2 :banana: Awesome! I'm so happy you guys had a great time!

Grandma :darth: What can I say about my mom that hasn’t already been said?
WOOHOO! Is she gonna report your post to the mods again? :rotfl:

So Mr. The King’s fateful, loving partner was knocked out in the passenger seat.
Sorry, but this had me cracking up.

The King was dealing with thick, heavy fog. And apparently a deer convention.
I've driven on roads like that.

I wasn’t making a whole lot of sense when I came to, but I guess that was the entertaining part.
:lmao:

Up Next: We keep freaking driving. And Great Biscuit stole my vacation. (don’t tell him, he doesn’t know it yet)
:scared1: :eek: :scared1: :eek: :guilty: :scared: :flower3:

During the down times I make sure the camera is in the record position and we get great footage of the camera bouncing off my hip and the industrial floor tiles in prison friendly colors.
Awesome! I got 15 minutes of stunning footage of the Disney Transportation Bus floor.

“Hi, My name is Mrs. The King, nice to meet you. Oh, yes I am a substitute teacher. This? This here on my lip? No! No, it’s not herpes. I promise. You can trust me, sure!” (I have had farts that have lasted longer then our whole acquaintance).
:rotfl:

(Yes, GB still stole my vacation, but I will wait until later to tell you how.)
:scared1: all over again! I didn't mean to steal it! HONEST! :rolleyes1

To tell the truth, I am a little freaked out about GB and MTK being at the World at the same time.

Wouldn't it be like Egon Spengler and Peter Venkman crossing the streams?

And most importantly, will Disney be able to put everything right before I get there in September?

Okay, WOW! Thrilled, what can I say, thrilled to be with ya again!!!

Nuggets and fingers sound almost vulgar, I always thought chicken coudn't be turned into such vileness, but you never know in an MTK report. You crack me up!

Love the shirts. Would have loved the tan too. Just what does sparkly tan look like?

Also, love the convenient timing of your sleep meds. Sounds like something I'd do too!

ok so I read through all last night and just wanted to stop by and say "yipee skippy" woohoo" :cheer2: that you are back and in rare form!

Lovin the trippy so far :thumbsup2 and cant wait to see pics that were taken on this trip using the new "uni-brow/ mono-pod stick" thingamajig- I do hope you all remembered to take the "instructions manual " with you! :rotfl2: just in case things got a but tricky :lmao:

:banana: Yay!!! Another MTK trippie!!! :banana:

So excited!!! :goodvibes

I am determined to get my DH to stop at the Florida Welcome Center, or whatever it's called, on our next trip. I tried to get him to lower the landing gear and land the van there on our last trip, but he just soared right by it. :sad1:

:cheer2:

Pink

Now the course itself lasted from 8am-4pm which is a long dang time.
During that time period, Mr. The King was doing some preparations. These included self tanner use. We were rocking some serious farmer’s tan, so to even that out he applied the fancy tanner I had purchased. My cell phone was off at the CPR class, so he did not have a chance to voice his displeasure. The tanner was also a bronzer with teeny tiny glitter in it. By the time I got home, Mr. The King looked like a Las Vegas showgirl.
It worked really well too! The tan was even and he had quick results, so I refused to buy another.

So back to the driving, My new husband, Shiny Mrs. Sparkle pants was doing his DUTY!! By driving us through every state. My mother :darth: would call the cell phone every 15 minutes to tell me how excited she was and that she “couldn’t breathe.”

Mr. "Sparkle Pants" the King. HA!

Yay! I just read your other TR and laughed the whole time.

FWIW I don't think anything, especially a chicken, could jack your style! :lmao:

The Vegas Showgirl Self-Tanner Sparkle Pants debacle made me snarf Coke Zero. Thanks.
I read your last TR today instead of being Dutiful Mommy. Thanks again.

I really hope The Jiggler gets some Main St. Confectionary Fudge this time.:thumbsup2

:scared1: WHAT?! GB AND Mrs. The King are at WDW at the same time? That has got to be one of the most frightening things I have ever heard.

WOO HOO!!! :cool1: Shes back!! I was browsing the TR boards and what a surprise I found!!!
and BTW!!! I have chickens,,and they are awesome pets!! my babies...and they have never once given me the finger. (that I know of anyway..) :lmao:
the shirts came out great!! thanks for the pics MR K! and Congrats on your new promotion! :thumbsup2

I am here and very excited for this report... I could use something entertaining to kill the time before my trip...

I promise you will either laugh or vomit, either way it will be something to do. Where are you staying? How long?

She's back!!!

I just love your writing style. And I thought I was the only one that used the word rigamarole. :lmao:

Love the shirts. I guess we will have to use our imaginations on the tan. That could be worse you know.

Hopefully you did not have to use your CPR skills on this trip. Just think now you can save lives. I am sure they taught you never to do it on a bed like the doctor did on Michael Jackson. :sad2:

Rigamarole is a favorite, I am so glad someones else uses it outloud too! CPR was outrageously long, but I did learn mostly to call 911. I guess it takes 15 hours to teach a blond that. Poor Micheal. Well rich Micheal. So said when his daughter spoke up.

I finished your July 2008 trip report this morning and have caught up on this one..... And I would just like to say .... I can quit reading anytime I want..... REALLY I can..... :cool2:

Okay I'm in for the ride. :yay:

Welcome. I am sure you can quit! :woohoo: But I am hoping you don't, can't or won't.

Ok I'm in popcorn::! going back to read now! Oh and welcome back :banana:

still on pg 1 but had to post a few things quickly:

#1 - whew! glad I chose the word "Crap" in my last post cause apparently thats on the "allowed" list
#2 & # 3 together- the word Nuggets is used in our house to cleanly refer a certain set of "members" that my DH and DS own :rotfl2:

Just had to share- going back to read on!

Crap and nuggets. I am flushing this sweet down the drain. Poor disboards.

Hey! :yay: I'm so excited to see the new trip report!

Whogirl's mom !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I heart you.
:rotfl::rotfl: McDonalds Happy Meals are never going to be the same for me again!!!:rotfl::rotfl:

Great shirts!! MTK.....I love the spakle tan!! If that happend to my DH he would jump in the shower and scrub until raw and then lecture me on how it is NOT manly for men to spakle. Of course he would be chasing me the whole time trying to catch me to beat me and I would be laughing hysterically!

I couldn't catch him to get a picture. He runs fast when he doesn't want to be humiliated.

Awesome! I got 15 minutes of stunning footage of the Disney Transportation Bus floor.

Sure you didn't. And yes, my mother is likely to report me, call the cops, and set internet hijackers on me. But she loves me. Really she does. Floor videographers untie! Cracks and old gum can be wonderful.

I couldn't catch him to get a picture. He runs fast when he doesn't want to be humiliated.

Sure you didn't. And yes, my mother is likely to report me, call the cops, and set internet hijackers on me. But she loves me. Really she does. Floor videographers untie! Cracks and old gum can be wonderful.

To tell the truth, I am a little freaked out about GB and MTK being at the World at the same time.

Wouldn't it be like Egon Spengler and Peter Venkman crossing the streams?

And most importantly, will Disney be able to put everything right before I get there in September?

We mostly left the place standing. Well anything that fell over is his fault. Don't
Okay, WOW! Thrilled, what can I say, thrilled to be with ya again!!!

Nuggets and fingers sound almost vulgar, I always thought chicken coudn't be turned into such vileness, but you never know in an MTK report. You crack me up!

Love the shirts. Would have loved the tan too. Just what does sparkly tan look like?

Also, love the convenient timing of your sleep meds. Sounds like something I'd do too!

Shh. Don't say that too loud, he might be on to me. Poor chickens. They are my new monkeys and that can't be good. I loved making the shirts, wish I had had more time for that.

ok so I read through all last night and just wanted to stop by and say "yipee skippy" woohoo" :cheer2: that you are back and in rare form!

Lovin the trippy so far :thumbsup2 and cant wait to see pics that were taken on this trip using the new "uni-brow/ mono-pod stick" thingamajig- I do hope you all remembered to take the "instructions manual " with you! :rotfl2: just in case things got a but tricky :lmao:

Uni brow stick!!! I love it. He insists it was fabulous. But men and their sticks. :sad2:

:banana: Yay!!! Another MTK trippie!!! :banana:

So excited!!! :goodvibes

I am determined to get my DH to stop at the Florida Welcome Center, or whatever it's called, on our next trip. I tried to get him to lower the landing gear and land the van there on our last trip, but he just soared right by it. :sad1:

:cheer2:

Pink

Have to get the free stickers and the juice. But I love free stuff. We have passed it before, when the kids were little. But never again!!! Helps that I always have to pee.

Mr. "Sparkle Pants" the King. HA!

Don't laugh, it's his new part time job. :rotfl:
Yay! I just read your other TR and laughed the whole time.

FWIW I don't think anything, especially a chicken, could jack your style! :lmao:

Chickens look at me funny, trust me those guys can jack stuff. Thanks for reading that other nightmare. You are brave.
:rotfl: which one gets slimed first?

GB, of course. He would be busy taking his two handed picture. I would be running from my sparkle husband.

The Vegas Showgirl Self-Tanner Sparkle Pants debacle made me snarf Coke Zero. Thanks.
I read your last TR today instead of being Dutiful Mommy. Thanks again.

I really hope The Jiggler gets some Main St. Confectionary Fudge this time.:thumbsup2

I'll send your kids a pizza for dinner. FUDGE> Now you went and angered the Jiggler. it wants more, now.

:scared1: WHAT?! GB AND Mrs. The King are at WDW at the same time? That has got to be one of the most frightening things I have ever heard.

Please. I don't even need to be crated at night anymore. I can't speak for him. * smirks *

WOO HOO!!! :cool1: Shes back!! I was browsing the TR boards and what a surprise I found!!!
and BTW!!! I have chickens,,and they are awesome pets!! my babies...and they have never once given me the finger. (that I know of anyway..) :lmao:
the shirts came out great!! thanks for the pics MR K! and Congrats on your new promotion! :thumbsup2

I think you like Mr.TK better. you are nicer to him. And your chicken pets must be cute. Sure to you. Maybe I need a pic to convince me.

Signing up for this ride.

I'm a fairly recent DIS convert and just returned from WDW on 6/15. So I've been spending my time discovering some of the "legendary" TRs - some of them several years old but hilarious still.

I must admit that I haven't read your old ones yet - I was working my way to them when I discovered this one. But I know your posts on some of the others - Zzub, LaLa, hucifer, Mr. Panic Attack, etc. And I just discovered GB's a couple of days ago - I'm enjoying that one a great deal. So I know that I'm looking forward to this ride.

Bring it on!

Oh my dog. We're back. I'm still knee deep in unpacked luggage. I'm amazed that we had the vacation we did. My trip report notebook is full. Mr. The King took over 1600 pics. I looked for Biscuit but didn't see him.

I took my sleep medication 3 hours ago. But I wanted to hold my place. Pee on my tree. Tie a ribbon on the Christmas tree.

How about a roll call of previous King report survivors? :scared1: You are a hardcore bunch with a strong stomachs and a wild sense of humor.

:woohoo:

Get on board and grab a drink....:cheer2:

Chapter 1... Nuggets and Fingers

Chapter 2....Showgirl Husband

I have lurked my way through all of your previous TR's and decided I was not going to miss another.

Love your writing style and your sense of humor. Everyone needs one, some fail to realize that fact.

Keep up this fine report.

Ginny

I promise you will either laugh or vomit, either way it will be something to do. Where are you staying? How long?

I am pretty sure I will do both, and maybe shart a little too... :rolleyes1

We are staying at All Star Sports... It actually started out at Pop, then we upgraded to CBR, then upgraded again to AKL, but less than a week after we did that, we had some family need some financial help, so when we went to downgrade to be able to help them, nothing was available in Value or Mod besides ASSp so we grabbed it, now there are other mods available but we are kinda excited about Sports so we are just sticking with it... Long story, I know...

We are staying for 2 full weeks... 13 nights... We have 12 full days and a half day on each end for travel days... We leave in 69 days... :goodvibes

My husband has been practicing his stance with his monopod... :rotfl2: I keep telling him that he is not following the instructions... So he reads them again and tries again.... :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter