Chemical Alley PART THREE!

Lynn: "Marcus, you have to get out of here." she glared at Mr. Smit. "He's my fiance, and I love him. And if you lay a single finger on him, your head will roll! I know what you did to him and it won't happen again!" she yelled.

Lynn: "Marcus, you have to get out of here." she glared at Mr. Smit. "He's my fiance, and I love him. And if you lay a single finger on him, your head will roll! I know what you did to him and it won't happen again!" she yelled.

Marcus: "Lynn, stop it. I-I'm okay."

Mr. Smit: he rolled his eyes. "Well she's a keeper, Dynasty." He said sarcastically.

Dawn: "I'm alright."

Marcus: "Lynn, stop it. I-I'm okay."

Mr. Smit: he rolled his eyes. "Well she's a keeper, Dynasty." He said sarcastically.

Dawn: "I'm alright."

Jordan: he drove up to the diner and parked. He hurried out but then walked in calmly.

Jordan: he had to think of something. "no. I'm just a friend. I didn't think he worked today. We had plans."

Mrs. Smit: "Oh, he's in the kitchen. I'll have him come out when the next order is finished."

Lynn: "Marcus. Get. Out. While you can. Please...I don't want you hurt."

Ciel: He kissed her cheek. "Wait...Lynn brought you here...Okay...I'll just borrow her car to drive you home if that's okay with you."

Jordan: "okay. Thank you" he forced one of his perfect smiles.

Mrs. Smit: she walked into the kitchen and smacked Marcus. "You made plans? During your work hours?"

Marcus: "N-no, ma'am, I didn't. Honest."

Mrs. Smit: "Then why is a boy named Jordan telling me that you do?"

Marcus: "I-I don't know, ma'am, I-I'm sorry-" he clenched his teeth as she ran a dull knife across hiss neck, creating a spotty trail of blood.

Mrs. Smit: she threw the knife in the sink. "Wash that off."

Marcus: "Y-Yes, ma'am." He did as he was told.

Lynn: "Marcus. Get. Out. While you can. Please...I don't want you hurt." Ciel: He kissed her cheek. "Wait...Lynn brought you here...Okay...I'll just borrow her car to drive you home if that's okay with you."

Marcus: he looked up at Lynn. "I'm sorry."

Lynn: "Marcus. Get. Out. While you can. Please...I don't want you hurt."

Ciel: He kissed her cheek. "Wait...Lynn brought you here...Okay...I'll just borrow her car to drive you home if that's okay with you."

Mrs. Smit: she walked into the kitchen and smacked Marcus. "You made plans? During your work hours?"

Marcus: "N-no, ma'am, I didn't. Honest."

Mrs. Smit: "Then why is a boy named Jordan telling me that you do?"

Marcus: "I-I don't know, ma'am, I-I'm sorry-" he clenched his teeth as she ran a dull knife across hiss neck, creating a spotty trail of blood.

Mrs. Smit: she threw the knife in the sink. "Wash that off."

Marcus: "Y-Yes, ma'am." He did as he was told.

Jaycee: she nodded and smiled "okay. That's fine."

Jordan: he looked at Dawn and waited. He worried. He wanted out of there.

Jaycee: she nodded and smiled "okay. That's fine." Jordan: he looked at Dawn and waited. He worried. He wanted out of there.

Dawn: she took his hand.

Marcus: he slowly walked out of the kitchen. "I'm sorry, but I cannot have plans. Work comes before friends, before everything." He said dully then started walking back into the kitchen.

Dawn: she took his hand.

Marcus: he slowly walked out of the kitchen. "I'm sorry, but I cannot have plans. Work comes before friends, before everything." He said dully then started walking back into the kitchen.

Jordan: he looked at Marcus when he came out. He sighed when he went back in. "What do I do to get him out of here?" he whispered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter