Check in here if you won a OMDD trip! UPDATE: We HAVE 16 (+1) Winners!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, my flight confirmation number was incorrect, but I was able to look it up by flight and my name, so I found our seats. They have half of us in the row with one of our friends, and the other half of us behind and across. I'm not even going to worry about this, or bother our friends with it. Hopefully, when we get on the plane we'll have the husbands sitting behind us with moms and kids in the row in front.

Can you not change your seats? I know that I can change ours online but I know every airline is different. I'm sure you can either change them online or call to do it. You don't need Disney to do it for you. I've considered moving us closer to the front so we'll get off sooner. :rotfl:

Wanting to get our trip booked is making me even more anxious for this baby's arrival!!

Am I the only one who's waiting until next year for our trip? I can't believe I'm waiting over a year for this! I'm so thankful that I'll be able to live vicariously through you guys while we wait!

Can you not change your seats? I know that I can change ours online but I know every airline is different. I'm sure you can either change them online or call to do it. You don't need Disney to do it for you. I've considered moving us closer to the front so we'll get off sooner. :rotfl:

I could change it, but the two open seats in that row cost $15, and we'll already being paying for luggage. I refuse to pay $15 so DH can sit in the aisle seat.

You guys know so much about the DISboard. How do you add a picture to your post? I don't have any kind of add attachment or picture icon.

I could change it, but the two open seats in that row cost $15, and we'll already being paying for luggage. I refuse to pay $15 so DH can sit in the aisle seat.

You have to pay to change your seats? What airline is it? I love that they have DH and I sitting in one row and the two boys sitting behind us. Maybe we can pretend they're not our kids. :rotfl:

You have to pay to change your seats? What airline is it? I love that they have DH and I sitting in one row and the two boys sitting behind us. Maybe we can pretend they're not our kids. :rotfl:

US Airways. Apparently, aisle seats are considered "choice seats", hence the $15 upgrade fee. I would have laughed if they'd done that to us. No, they have DH with DS, and me with DD. DH has never flown with the kids. I could do it in my sleep.

You guys know so much about the DISboard. How do you add a picture to your post? I don't have any kind of add attachment or picture icon.
When you are on the post page(not quick reply), click the mountain and sun icon on the bar that includes the bold letter icon. Then, you should be able to put the pictures that are on your computer into your post! Hope that helped!:)

Wow! Lots of posts, guess the thread did wake up because it's Monday! Hope everyone had a good day! Still hoping I'll be a winner.

When you are on the post page(not quick reply), click the mountain and sun icon on the bar that includes the bold letter icon. Then, you should be able to put the pictures that are on your computer into your post! Hope that helped!:)

No, I've found that. It wants a URL. I guess I can't just upload from my hard drive, do I need to have them in Photobucket or something? Do people even use Photobucket anymore?

No, I've found that. It wants a URL. I guess I can't just upload from my hard drive, do I need to have them in Photobucket or something? Do people even use Photobucket anymore?
Hmm...Let's see if I can figure this out...

So if I could help from the WDW experts. What dining experiences can we not miss? Please keep in mind oldest DS will be turning 14 . . . . sooooo of course he doesn't want to do anything that he would consider babyish. . . . . SIGHHHHHH! :mad::lmao:

My son favs @ 14 (he's 17 now):

Breakfast-Kona bfast-he liked the big kahuna....coffee is fantastic!! Or Tusker House for characters kind of cooler with safari gear plus he loved that they had Krispy Kreme donuts and the jamba juice!!:goodvibes

Lunch-Via Napoli-pizza and pasta!!! Or Sci-fi diner!!

Dinner-Cape May Clambake @ Beach Club~lots of kids/teen choices here....homemade mac n cheese and oreo bon bons!!! He liked Mama Melrose too if your doing a fantasmic pkg.:cool1:

I still use Photobucket for message boards like this when I can't figure out how to add a photo like you're trying to. ;)

Yes, use Photobucket and put your pics on there. Then, I assume, you can right-click the image you are viewing and when the popup menu appears, add the url/link into the DIS post. REMEMBER, use this format:
link[B]
to add in the picture from Photobucket. I hope that isn't too complicated!:)

So if I could help from the WDW experts. What dining experiences can we not miss? Please keep in mind oldest DS will be turning 14 . . . . sooooo of course he doesn't want to do anything that he would consider babyish. . . . . SIGHHHHHH! :mad::lmao:

My kids (currently 16 and 12) both recommended Prime Time Cafe.

Yes, use Photobucket and put your pics on there. Then, I assume, you can right-click the image you are viewing and when the popup menu appears, add the url/link into the DIS post. REMEMBER, use this format:
link
to add in the picture from Photobucket. I hope that isn't too complicated!

I still use Photobucket for message boards like this when I can't figure out how to add a photo like you're trying to. ;)
Is this the correct method, suevr? I'm just going off my knowledge of how PC's work.:) Considering you've used Photobucket, can you help Dbbydk out?

I haven't posted here for several pages now, so I figured I will now. I got an email response today just saying my questionnaire was received and my trip is being booked currently. I would have had my information sooner I'm sure but a spelling error prevented me from getting the original email until I contacted them. Hopefully I hear something back soon, I'd really like to get the travel dates confirmed as soon as possible...

link[B]
to add in the picture from Photobucket. I hope that isn't too complicated!:)

Yep, I think that's how I do it. You shouldn't have trouble with it Debby. You might just have to resize your photo because sometimes Photobucket is screwy that way.

I haven't posted here for several pages now, so I figured I will now. I got an email response today just saying my questionnaire was received and my trip is being booked currently. I would have had my information sooner I'm sure but a spelling error prevented me from getting the original email until I contacted them. Hopefully I hear something back soon, I'd really like to get the travel dates confirmed as soon as possible...

Man, you've had bad luck with your paperwork, haven't you Brent? I hope you get the hotel and flight you want (and I'm sure you'll get the date you want). :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter