Check in here if you won a OMDD trip! UPDATE: We HAVE 16 (+1) Winners!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I have not checked in since page 165 and now this thread is almost at 250 pages! Lots of reading ahead of me.

I can hardly believe there are only TWO DAYS LEFT! :scared1:

I feel like I'm suppose to win after so many DISers have already. :lmao: I only read up to page 190 just now, so I wonder if a Canadian has won yet. Guess I'll find out in a few hours once I catch up. If not... come on Disney - I volunteer!!!

Good luck to everyone!!

Ohh, on another note - my husband knows the Fed-Ex driver for our area. He was laughing and confessed he was thinking of playing a trick on me. Getting the driver to walk up to our door, knock and when I burst down the door in my quickness to answer it - have the driver say "pysch!".

Can you say divorce? :rolleyes1

This makes me hope to win so much more! :goodvibes

I don't believe any people from Canada have won, yet. I may be wrong, though. There is someone who is from Canada but doesn't live there now, if I read correctly.

I feel like I'm suppose to win after so many DISers have already. :lmao: I only read up to page 190 just now, so I wonder if a Canadian has won yet. Guess I'll find out in a few hours once I catch up. If not... come on Disney - I volunteer!!!

Nice try DA ;)... I volunteered to take the canadian winnings pages and pages ago!!! :thumbsup2

The way I see it we have 11 more chances (assumming you have entered everyday)!

For the 7 Daily Sweepstakes for February 19-25: 7 Daily Drawings on February 29, 2012.

For the 4 Daily Sweepstakes for February 26-29: 4 Daily Drawings on March 5, 2012.

Dont give up until a few days after March 5!!! We will see more Dis'ers WIN!!:jumping1:
I like the way you think!:cool1:

Up to page 215 but I'm going to have to stop reading for a bit now.

Off topic, has anyone noticed how long this thread has gotten. How long before they cut us off and we have to start a new one? Anyone know?

Someone earlier asked about how many posts/pages you can have in a thread - I think the max is 250 pages. The rate this thread is going, that probably will coincide around the end of the drawings, and I am fully expecting one of you winners to start a second thread to talk about your plans/trips!

Yep, it's been 250 pages for a couple of years. Unless that was changed recently and I missed it.

I would suggest the OP open a second thread soon and put a link to it on the first page. I'd still love to follow along!

So I got this call, the woman on the phone asked me if someone would be home to sign a certified letter. Well needless to say, immediately I thought, 'Holy cow! We actually won!'. :faint: I realized the woman was still talking and I'd better listen. 'This is the second time we've tried to contact you, if you fail to respond and settle this you can expect to make a court appearance.' WHHHAAATTT?!! Then terror set in! :scared1:'Here is the phone number and your case worker, please call and get this matter settled.' WWWHHHAAAT!!? (good feeling gone!) :eek:

I hang up the phone, sitting scared as I could be. Terrified someone is coming to my home and I have to sign this letter!? I fight back the tears and google the phone number she gave me. Here it's a scam! They want you to call in and give your SSN along with other personal information. :furious:

Even after I discovered this, I still sat there and waited for my DH to come home. Scared still someone would show up at my house!

Now IF we would win this contest, I'm probably not going to believe it! Stupid scammers have got me scared to answer the phone!

Wow! Now that's one I haven't heard before. :scared1: I'm so glad you googed it first!

I figure if I haven't received my OMDD winners notification by Friday, then it isn't coming :sad1:.

We could have used the joy of a WDW vacation this year. Now, thanks to a stupid mistake by my husband's employer and state laws that favor the employer over the employee, we have to make do on nearly $400 less per month than we already are. Not sure how we are going to do that, but I do know this pretty much kills going to WDW in 2013. I just can't bring myself to take out my signature yet...

I am excited for all our winners, I just wish I could BE one of you!

Don't loss heart!!! and keep your ticker there, cuz God works in mysterious ways.
About two years ago my husbands company closed down (housing market). Jobs were scares here in Northern Cal. so he had to take a job that was 1/2 his original pay. It was tough and to make it worse he wasn't in love with the place. But try as he might nothing else worked out. I keep telling him God has
you there for a reason don't fight it. Sure enough June of last year he started
getting really sick it took months to figure it out. In Nov. he had major surgery
and is doing great now and loves his work, as his friends there all rallied for him when he was sick. . . . God knew he needed GREAT health insurance and great moral support. Without that insurance the bills were about $150,000.00 we paid out of pocket about $600.00. . . . Thank You God!!!! Oh and right when he got his sickest we were at Disneyland, so we had to leave the first day there. . . . and now God just blessed us with a OMDD trip!!!!
So just believe it will all work out!

:littleangel::littleangel::littleangel:

Don't loss heart!!! and keep your ticker there, cuz God works in mysterious ways.
About two years ago my husbands company closed down (housing market). Jobs were scares here in Northern Cal. so he had to take a job that was 1/2 his original pay. It was tough and to make it worse he wasn't in love with the place. But try as he might nothing else worked out. I keep telling him God has
getting really sick it took months to figure it out. In Nov. he had major surgery
and is doing great now and loves his work, as his friends there all rallied for him when he was sick. . . . God knew he needed GREAT health insurance and great moral support. Without that insurance the bills were about $150,000.00 we paid out of pocket about $600.00. . . . Thank You God!!!! Oh and right when he got his sickest we were at Disneyland, so we had to leave the first day there. . . . and now God just blessed us with a OMDD trip!!!!

That's inspiring!

I figure if I haven't received my OMDD winners notification by Friday, then it isn't coming :sad1:.

We could have used the joy of a WDW vacation this year. Now, thanks to a stupid mistake by my husband's employer and state laws that favor the employer over the employee, we have to make do on nearly $400 less per month than we already are. Not sure how we are going to do that, but I do know this pretty much kills going to WDW in 2013. I just can't bring myself to take out my signature yet...

I am excited for all our winners, I just wish I could BE one of you!

You'd think $400 wouldn't make that big a deal, but I know how you feel. We have $400 taken out every month to pay off a huge credit card, and we only have 2 more months of it, and it's been a long 10 months to get to this point. At least we'll get that $400 free soon, doesn't sound like that's the case for you.

Please bring all new posts to the part II thread. No more posts here please.

Mods please lock 'er down.

Wow!! What a Testimony !!!!:worship:

Oh, that's right, I think I asked her to get us near our friends' row, so I need to check our reservation to see where our seats are. We don't want our friends getting there before us...

Ha! Ha! Don't let them sit anywhere in front of you; that would suck if they landed on the ground first! ;)

I'm hearing we can choose where we want to stay as well...is it really any resort we want?

Any details that you can provide would be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!