Cheapest Hershey Park tickets (here now)

kandb

DIS Veteran
We are going to Hershey park Saturday but can get in tomorrow night for a preview. I have not bought tickets yet. We stopped at GIANT supermarket as per the Hershey website and they said they haven't got in the discount tickets yet. I see that padutch boy scouts are selling tickets online but don't know if they include the preview the night before. Can anyone help? Anywhere else I can get cheap tickets?

The Boy Scout tickets included the preview when I purchased it online. It was a nice surprise actually. We purchased and use it last August. Not sure if they are the same.

We are going to Hershey park Saturday but can get in tomorrow night for a preview. I have not bought tickets yet. We stopped at GIANT supermarket as per the Hershey website and they said they haven't got in the discount tickets yet. I see that padutch boy scouts are selling tickets online but don't know if they include the preview the night before. Can anyone help? Anywhere else I can get cheap tickets?

According to their website (Hershey) all daily tickets allow the preview.

If you live in Pennsylvania or New Jersey (I don't know about other states), check with your work and your local library. We receive coupons for discounted tickets each year from my husband's job and I regularly see discounts for Hershey, other theme parks, and Broadway shows on the checkout desk at our library.

If you live in Pennsylvania or New Jersey (I don't know about other states), check with your work and your local library. We receive coupons for discounted tickets each year from my husband's job and I regularly see discounts for Hershey, other theme parks, and Broadway shows on the checkout desk at our library.

LOL, Yes, I guess I should of done that before I left.

The boy scouts ones are around $45 a person. Not really bad price. It says in their FAQ that does not include 2 day tickets, so I was unsure if you could get in the day before.

Oh, for the record, ZooAmerica admission is include with the Hersheypark ticket! My kids loved the zoo (especially those pressed pennies) and it's a must do on our next trip.

Duh, kandb, message me with your email. I can help you out.

Edited: NM, $45 per person is a better price for the adult tickets.

The boy scouts ones are around $45 a person. Not really bad price. It says in their FAQ that does not include 2 day tickets, so I was unsure if you could get in the day before.
Hershey actually has a 2 day ticket, so the BSA discount is prob only for the one day. I think you should be good. I may order through them for this summer!
Have fun! I love that place.

ETA: So the one day ticket should get you the preview...

I believe the Boy Scout tickets are the same ones that our PTA sold (except without the up charge) and do include the preview. HersheyPark offers them to groups to sell as a fundraiser.

We used the boy scout tickets last year and they were the cheapest option we found, very convenient, and included the preview night and ZooAmerica. I'd use them.

We usually buy them at Giant. I actually called Giant two days ago and inquired about the ticket pricing since we are going in July. They are $47.80 for Adult and $38.80 for Kids tickets. Enjoy!!

Thanks everyone. I wound up buying the tickets from pa boy scouts online. It came to $215 for 4 adults and 1 child. Unfortunately, after I purchased online, a message popped up that said there was an error and I couldn't print them, I would have to wait for them to be sent to my email. I ordered them 8 hours ago and haven't gotten them yet. I did write down the confirmation number, so I will get to the park early tonight and get the tickets there (I hope:o)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter