Character Signatures & Pictures

KariAnn0613

Earning My Ears
I am working on planning our first family trip for Dec 2017. My oldest 2 boys went when they were 2 years old & 6 weeks old, otherwise this is our first trip!

I know my kids will all want to collect character signatures. We have a large family (6 of us). What is the etiquette for character signatures? Are we good for each child getting their own signature and own picture? What if I also got a signature and then I took a group photo? So basically 5 signatures and 5 photos. Would that be rude of us or discouraged?

Thanks for all
Advice!

I am working on planning our first family trip for Dec 2017. My oldest 2 boys went when they were 2 years old & 6 weeks old, otherwise this is our first trip!

I know my kids will all want to collect character signatures. We have a large family (6 of us). What is the etiquette for character signatures? Are we good for each child getting their own signature and own picture? What if I also got a signature and then I took a group photo? So basically 5 signatures and 5 photos. Would that be rude of us or discouraged?

Thanks for all
Advice!
We didn't really get an option of doing individuals, the kids were kind of all funneled in at once. But they signed all the photo books for us.
ETA: I didn't ask for individuals either, though. I was perfectly fine with group shots.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter