Character Photo Caption Contest

sorry you guys for the wait!
P1010696.jpg

Yay! i won! thank you thank you!

heres mine..funny story behind it but ill let you guys have fun with it
n72610111_39368107_4360.jpg

BOLT: why do YOU always get all the girls
(dont know what other dude's name is) face it....the babes like me for my body!:laughing:

lol well your the only one that commented...but i loved it...its exactly what went on when we were with them..and the hamsters name is rhino lol

your turn i guess ahah

lol well your the only one that commented...but i loved it...its exactly what went on when we were with them..and the hamsters name is rhino lol

your turn i guess ahah

rotfl how ironic XD i know it was such a hard choice for you, since i had so much competition ;)
lol
ok ummm lets see,,,,
AliceReginaldDance.jpg

Hatter: Don't look now! But some creepy person is taking a picture of us!
Alice: oh! Where?!
Hatter: I told you not to look!!!

(Sorry to the person in the white hat described as creepy- but it just looks like that! Everyone else is taking pictures of something else! haha)

Hatter: Don't look now! But some creepy person is taking a picture of us!
Alice: oh! Where?!
Hatter: I told you not to look!!!

(Sorry to the person in the white hat described as creepy- but it just looks like that! Everyone else is taking pictures of something else! haha)

lmaoXD ok your up (i wont be on tomorrow alday and thursday so thats why im picking the winner so soon:)

Guy to Belle: "Yeah, lady, you can smile; you're not wearing fur on a hot day in Florida!"

Until next time,
John

Through clenched teeth: "But I don't WANT to smile! I really don't enjoy hugging rodents. Darn you John, and those silly Disboards!!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter