Character meals

mmouse50

DIS Veteran
I am trying to find out whether or not characters meals are still taking place - both breakfast and dinner. Would you recommend them for a 5, 12 and 16 year old? Is there any physical character interaction or just selfies? Plus where can I find the current pricing?

Only breakfast currently, and the character experience is extremely limited. I would skip entirely until it's back to normal.

I just saw that breakfast every day is now a character breakfast. They used to have 2 days a week without the characters.

I am trying to find out whether or not characters meals are still taking place - both breakfast and dinner. Would you recommend them for a 5, 12 and 16 year old? Is there any physical character interaction or just selfies? Plus where can I find the current pricing?
We had character breakfast there a few days ago. I think it was $45 per person. We had photos with Mickey and Minnie outside in the courtyard by a PhotoPass photographer. Then Goofy and Max inside (CM took our photos with my phone) before we were seated. No other characters came around the tables.
We enjoyed it and will do it again. 😁

We just returned from Aulani. They offer the breakfast without characters option.

Someone that is there now reported yesterday that they just changed it to every day. This is second hand, so take it for what it is. I recommend anyone wanting to know, to call the resort to verify.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter