character breakfast and quick service dinning plan

Dznypal

DIS Veteran
my DD and her family are going to the world middle of may

they have ressies at the crystal palace for a charactor breakfast

they just added the quick service dinning plan

now can they use 2 credits for this or do they have to pay cash

Ive read where some places you can use 2 credits if its a special meal such as charactor or even the laua

places like that

so what Im trying to get is

can they use 2 credits of their quick service dinning to do a charactor breakfast

thanks all DH and me have never used the dinning plan so not really sure what to tell me DD but I know I can always turn here to get the answers I need

thanks all and happy and save new year:disrocks:

Ive read where some places you can use 2 credits if its a special meal such as charactor or even the laua

places like that

can they use 2 credits of their quick service dinning to do a charactor breakfast

thanks all DH and me have never used the dinning plan so not really sure what to tell me DD but I know I can always turn here to get the answers I need

No. They have bought the plan which includes no table service, and all Disney character buffets are considered table service.

If they upgrade to the dining plan that has one table service and one quick service per day then Crystal Palace will be 1 table service credit. This is the plan we usually get and we do a few character meals plus some table service in Epcot and Disney Springs.

places like that

I think that you're confused over the entitlements that are included in the various dining plans. The QSDP that your daughter purchased includes credits that can only be used at quick service locations. Sometimes, those QS meal credits can be used to purchase snacks instead of a meal.

There is a DDP, which will include both QS and TS (table service) credits. Some TS locations (mainly signature restaurants), such as Cinderella's Royal Table, require 2 TS credits per person for one meal. CP is not one of those locations.

But regardless, if you have the QSDP you cannot use your credits to dine at a TS location. Your daughter can either choose to upgrade to the DDP or she can pay OOP for the meal at CP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter