• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

changing to code disocunts?

cvet

Earning My Ears
I'm headed down to Disney in October (17th) - and have already made reservations with a AAA discount for a value resort through CRO. I'm hoping to use a code discount when they eventually come out. I made the initial reservation to make sure i had a room in case codes never came out - but when and if they do how easy is it to switch over to another resort or same resort with discount - do you simply call in and change your reservation - or do they hesitate to give the discounts to someone that already made reservations. Just wondering if anyone ever had problems with this sort of scenario.

I had no problems applying a code to my reservations. I just called today and added the Fl res. code to my Oct trip. They (CRO) just made the updates and told me the new total. I hear some resorts only have so many rooms they use for code, discounts so you might want to call early to make sure you get it.

Yes, there are only so many rooms available for certain codes. Be sure to call regularly to see if they are out yet. It is very simple and the Cast Members are usually happy to do it for you. We have done it several times.

Good luck hope some awesome codes come up for you.

Diane

I have friends who have booked thur Disney Club for mid Sept. at the GF.....3 rms GV....etc......whats the cancellation policy...? or could they just switch to AP...they have passes,rms, etc so thats a pkg right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter