Celebrations Magazine

I received mine last week and it is the best issue so far. I love Tomorrowland and they have great articles about it. :worship:

I love this Magazine.. I can't wait for mine to arrive.. I am in NY...and hoping for today!!!

We haven't received our issue yet. It's a shame because I really like the magazine. But you can't count on it showing up.

I placed an order on Feb. 4th and still waiting for that first issue. Hurry up already!!

I paid for my new subscription to Celebrations at the end of January I do believe and I am wondering when I will get my very first copy. I may have paid for it a little earlier than that. Not sure right now, but should I be concerend?

I just placed my order. I can't believe I stopped viewing the boards for a few months as I was planning a (non-Disney) cruise and I heard nothing about this. Guess I have to fanatically read the boards year-round or I'll miss something. :goodvibes

got my third issue on tuesday..i really like this magazine i just wish it would come out on time. now that all of you have ordered the celebrations magazine is anyone thinking about the new d23 membership? i cant imagine that magazine covering more than this one, and for 75 bucks!!! i dont think i'll fall for this one. but never say nevr if i hear good feedback i'll reconsider..

now that all of you have ordered the celebrations magazine is anyone thinking about the new d23 membership? i cant imagine that magazine covering more than this one, and for 75 bucks!!!

I guess it depends on what you're interested in. Celebrations is a fan-produced magazine that takes an in-depth look at Walt Disney World from a visitor's point of view. Disney twenty-three is a Disney-produced publication (it's printed on heavier paper and is more professionally bound than a magazine) that covers the entire Disney corporation, and offers interviews and behind-the-scenes information that no outsider could provide. Except for the fact that they both are packed with wonderful, high-gloss pictures, the two really aren't comparable. Personally, I enjoy them both. :)

I have the 1st issue and the Christmas issue, can't seem to put my finger on the 3rd issue though I thought I saw it.
There have been just 3 so far, right?

I have the 1st issue and the Christmas issue, can't seem to put my finger on the 3rd issue though I thought I saw it.
There have been just 3 so far, right?

Yes. I received the 3rd issue on March 2nd. If your missing an issue, contact them through the magazine website, they are extremely quick in responding and very helpful.

can someone post a pic of the d23 magazine? i'm thinking about getting that one since these celebration ones seem to take soooo long.

D23 is completely different and ridiculously over-priced. I honestly like Celebrations better. It is new and there are some kinks to be worked out but please give 'em a break, they don't have the resources that Disney has. I think if you hang in there you'll be really pleased with the magazine.

D23 is completely different and ridiculously over-priced. I honestly like Celebrations better. It is new and there are some kinks to be worked out but please give 'em a break, they don't have the resources that Disney has. I think if you hang in there you'll be really pleased with the magazine.

Amen to that :sad2: I love Disney but there is a limit! And I think they reached it with this !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter