Celebrating 20 years at WDW - Bonus features, A few posts from May, Updated 9/11

Sounds like you had a fun day at DHS! And the sundae at Beaches and Cream looks fabulous! And giant. Since Michael does not share ice cream, I am afraid I will never get to eat one. They look far too big for one person...

The dinner at the Yachtsman looks delicious, too. I have never really considered eating there, but you have me nearly convinced.

As to ToT:

What I am hearing from someone who usually has quite good sources is the following: Bob Chapek wants a Marvel presence at WDW. Because of the Marvel/Universal deal that was agreed before Disney bought Marvel and which is a watertight contact that Universal has no intention of letting go, Disney cannot use any Avengers character East of the Mississippi. But the Guardians of the Galaxy are not part of the Avengers and WDW can use them. This is how the idea with the GotG theme for ToT originated. It was planned to happen for both coasts at the same time. When WDW heard that they were planning to take out another attraction from a park that is already dead, the management protested and could get the WDW ToT to stay. At least for now. In the mean time some ideas seem to have developed to maybe put GotG into Ellen's Energy Adventure in Epcot instead. Currently no decision has been made either way as to where to put them, but as I said there is a very strong push on the top to have Marvel at a WDW theme park one way or another.

From what I have been told, it has nothing to do with royalties or how "old" the IP is. The amount they pay on royalties is not really high as the show was already old when the attraction was built. ToT at WDW is one of the attractions with the highest guest satisfaction ratings, so it does not matter that younger generations might not know the IP. Also, in Europe the Twilight Zone is really not known at all and still ToT at Walt Disney Studios Paris is hugely popular. Just like Splash Mountain, some attractions work without anyone knowing the source IP.

ToT should be safe until 2018 thanks to the other DHS construction, but after that - who knows... From what I was told, no definite decision has been made just yet.

Why would anyone even dump grease down the drain?

Speaking for DH, it's because he's too lazy to dump it into the grease can I have.

Hey! I like the ride too, but that doesn't mean Disney consults me about what they want to update. They need to appeal to a wider audience and the young ones are not getting a steady diet of Twilight Zone.

I get this. I just would hate to walk into DHS and feel smacked in the face by Star Wars and comic book characters. Not that I don't like those things but everything in moderation.

I chatted with a gal who had redeemed her DVC points through RCI to stay at the BC.

Huh...I didn't even know that was an option. I'll have to remember that next time my dad offers his RCI points.

Love your Yachtsman dinner. We still really want to try Beaches & Cream but the only thing that appeals to me is the No Way Jose. lol

The hard part will be finding a TA who specializes in Handicapped Travelers. It seems to be harder than one might think.

If you would not mind working with a travel agent in the UK, I may be able to help. A former co-worker now works for a travel agency that specializes in handicapped travelers. I would happily reach out to her to see if this is something she could help with.

How long has it been closed for?

Since February of this year. I think it is due to reopen in April.

Our meeting was awkward at best as I was not willing to be intimidated by his gaze.

... the resulting photos however are precious.

The jets on this one weren't really working well either, but it was nice to sit in the warm water for a spell.

Sometimes I actually prefer this.

They mentioned that the waitress had walked past them three times. We considered going back to the Beach Club and Martha’s Vineyard (bar), and when the waitress walked past us without even a “hello” or anything we decided the other bar would be a much better idea.

How very strange. That almost sounds like they did not want the business.

Corinna

Nice relaxing day! That Milky Way sundae sure is awesome! I am shocked you traded out Bone Marrow for Potatoes Gratin though but your steak does look tasty. What I would give for that right now!

You look great in that dress!

The Kylo Ren photos are fabulous :teeth:

Yummy lunch at B & C. Those special fries sounded too good to pass up!

Glad your Yachtsman dinner was good. But too bizarre about the rude waitress at the bar. I did that once when I was a waitress, I wasn't aware the table in question was part of my section. Completely ignored the lady, who in turn complained to my boss... totally unintentional.

IMG_1165_edited1_meme.jpg

Love that photo. Stare him down, girl!

Here's another great one of the two of you!

Didn't know that they had these on the menu. Guess Tom would love some of it. ::yes::

Someone looks happy! ;)

And even happier here. :rotfl2:

To get back to my stuff I had to swim back through two different pools and boy did they feel cold after the jacuzzi!

The pool definitely IS sooooooooo cold when you get out of the hot tub. Even in the height of summer.

I was asleep in no time.

Don't blame you - you had a lot of your agenda that day. :thumbsup2

Happy New Year Alison and Fran!! Hope the new year will hurry up and bring along the day you are cleared out of the old house sooner than later!

Well, I certainly fell WAYYYY behind here, like everywhere else over the holidays. What a long few weeks it's been. But! I'm back now, and hopefully can stay caught up for a while.

Yeah, if our tenants show any sign of oinking, they're out of there!

Sadly, the laws tend to favor renters, regardless if they are trashing your place while you try to get them out or not. We had to give ours minimum 90 days, and KNOW there is illegal activity, let alone trash and crap all over the place; still, so hard to evict. Torques me off. But that's a discussion to be had in person.

Yeah, our heater broke down about two weeks ago, but it should be all fixed by the time we get back home.

And that's not a fun one to have to deal with. Ours went out last year and it was pretty darned pricey. Not to mention inconvenient.

That's "making breakfast", I haven't made Eggs Benedict in probably 20 years. Always order it out now.

Mmmm.... this sounds like a vacation kind of meal to me. March is coooooming....!

Nah, the insults are mostly among the band members and towards the manager. It's all in good fun.

Friendly insults are my specialty. I think I'd fit right in. I"m glad you have a fun community to rib each other in. :)

Yes, always encouraging debauchery!

We are quite a bunch, no? LOL!

Last Saturday we got a bit done at the old house, a load of stuff went to the thrift store and we went through a lot of stuff in the living room. It's actually starting to look like we'll get all our stuff out of there soon (meaning next couple months)!

YUUUUS! This means more trips sooner than later!

That will be great! For two years now, when my wine deliveries have arrived, instead of cataloging them and aging them properly, the bottles have gone directly into the “drink now” wine storage. Can you imagine that I have been drinking young wines that have not been sufficiently aged? :eek:

The travesty! I"m shocked and disappointed, Alison. ;)

Ok, in all seriousness, it will be so great to have that back in order. Glad you found someone who can make this move for you and help you get it set up.

but I truly believe that DHS’s ToT is on the brink of extinction as well, due to the fact that Disney must pay a royalty for the Twilight Zone franchise. They just need to wait until Star Wars land and Toy Story land open to shut this one down.

:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

You gotta love Busby Berkeley

I cry every single time I see this scene. Every. Time.

:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

Awwww, these two pix are so nice! Especially this ^ one.

I had my regular Belvedere Gibson Up

I"m going to have to follow your lead and get me one of these when I see you!

It's not as though I like it, but I do believe that once Disney has enough attractions in DHS, that one will be rethemed. The article that I read Made sense that Millenials don't really recognize the Twilight Zone as it aired so long ago. They need something with mass appeal and they like things under their own brand, so I believe that it's days are numbered.

I will be sad to see ToT go but what you say makes sense. It will be interesting to see the Guardian of the Galaxy ride in Disneyland.

He paid a cruel joke on me and gave me a drink that stuck to the bar.

:rotfl: He put it down in front of you and then it stuck? Suction cup? Cute dress!

:goodvibes:

You go girl! :yoda:

Wow you are so brave! I need to watch all the Star War movies before I go in March. I don't know who any of these characters are! :sad2:

Gravy on french fries? That sounds healthy! :goodvibes

I really like the Beaches and Cream theme. Love that 50's art work. I would love to eat at the Yacht Club but it looks like it won't make the cut this next trip . But I am going to the Supercalifragilist breakfast at 1900 because of your trip reports. :)

Last Saturday we got a bit done at the old house, a load of stuff went to the thrift store and we went through a lot of stuff in the living room. It's actually starting to look like we'll get all our stuff out of there soon (meaning next couple months)!

Hooray! Your long nightmare will finally be over!

What they found was a glob of fat about the size of geoduck clam in the pipes!

Sounds like my arteries!:rotfl2:

Seriously, ew.

Our plan today was to hit rope drop for me to ride ToT because I didn't have a FP. Since I don't know when we will be back, it is entirely possible that this ride here may be defunct when we return. We know the expiration date of DCA’s, but I truly believe that DHS’s ToT is on the brink of extinction as well, due to the fact that Disney must pay a royalty for the Twilight Zone franchise.

I hope not. And I say that as someone who doesn't really enjoy the drops. But the theme and story and effects are just so well done, I'd hate to see them go away.

On the news the Floridians were saying that Fall had come and it was going to be frigidly cold. Don't you just love wimpy folks in sunshine states? We hit that point in Southern California about six weeks ago and really it's not that bad. A couple days after we got back from this trip, I left my house wearing a tank top in 61° weather and I didn't die. :lmao: Right now our highs don't even get out of the 60s! :eek:

Oh, the humanity! @pkondz is reading this after shoveling snow for 4 hours and getting ready to have a breakdown.

The ride was fun and it was over too fast. Fran had barely made it to the gift shop when I got off and I wanted to give it another go since the line was so short and I wanted another shot at the photo.

Good work on the second try!

I got Vader

:sad2: I don't believe you, because that scene doesn't actually exist.

I know many would say that this is a waste of a tier 1 FP, but it's a ride Fran likes and it was more important to me to ride with her than do the headliners.

That's cool. My strategy was to take my daughter on it once so she could see for herself that we never needed to ride it again. :rotfl:

I tried to get a drink at the bar, but evidently the bartender wasn’t serving my kind. He paid a cruel joke on me and gave me a drink that stuck to the bar.

How dare he!

:rotfl2::rotfl2: These are great!

And then they were offering these specialty items while we were there.

Bacon cheese fries? Yes, please!

Those things are just unreal.

Not that’s not me laying in the inner tube!

She looks very relaxed, though!:rotfl:

I chatted with a gal who had redeemed her DVC points through RCI to stay at the BC. I thought it was an odd move, but hey, whatever works!

Yeah, that is an odd move. I can't imagine she came out ahead in that deal.

We sat and chatted for about an hour, it was fun, kind of like old friends!

Nice work on the meet!

For our entree had the Rib Eye, but we substituted potatoes au gratin for the bone marrow and challah bread.

Good call! I remember those potatoes being really good.

Ok I seriously laughed out loud at your meet up pics lol - you were looking just us tough as he was!

Funny Kylo story- we always give out packs of gum as the treats for our Trick or Treaters- this goes over very well- kids seem to love getting them. This year my sister, her husband and their baby who is 1 week older than ours were with us for Halloween. As we all love SW, we dressed up (the babies were R2 and BB8- I will try to add a picture later) and sister's husband was dressed as Kylo- so Cam (dressed as Kylo) answers the door- gives some young boys their gum and one of them shakes his head as he is leaving our step and says " Gum and Kylo Ren- wow, I've never trick or treated in this neighbourhood before- it's amazing...just amazing" :D we just about died!!

I love the photopass pics - you both look so happy, I love Fran's smile so much!

I love that R2 dress- glad it was in this TR!

Sounds like such a fun day. Love the R2 dress and the Jawa and Kylo photos.

Yum Beaches and Cream! Your lunch and sundae look great. I love the VBC as a resort but SAB I don't get the hype. Maybe I was expecting this grand lazy river. I could not get over how small it was. In Europe the hotels have really large lazy rivers and water slides etc. Dubai and places even have motors on the uphill portions on wet and wild type scale. They are almost hotels with water parks. Folks book hotels based on how good the pool is.

How nice to meet Vinnie and Mr Vinne for drinks.

I have heard the Yatchtman is good. That steak looks divine plus the sides you selected. Lovely ohotis if you both together today.

It's been my turn for busy! If I haven't caught up on your TR, I'll be by in the next day or so

What????? What the heck! You don't see me dawdling with replies! Sheesh!!

um....

er...........

:rolleyes1

It's actually starting to look like we'll get all our stuff out of there soon (meaning next couple months)!

Good!

The Contractor was at our current house for the last few days working on a few projects, nothing major, he helped us remove and dispose of a large copier. Think 20th century technology, the size you would have in a large office which holds three sizes of paper and collates 20 documents.

How big was that thing! Volkswagen Beetle big?
And what did you do with it?

and installed one of those fancy doorbells that you can see who’s there from your phone.

Cool. If I had a phone that could use it... I'd consider it.

They're also going to remove a giant mirror from the garage.

From the ceiling, right?

The previous owner had a workout setup in there and I guess she liked to look at herself during her workouts, but Fran doesn't like it at all.

Well... who puts a mirror in the garage???

Can you imagine that I have been drinking young wines that have not been sufficiently aged? :eek:

:faint: OMG!!!!! I'm shocked you weren't arrested!

And here is where I sacrifice for you my readers, I cringed a little bit, and said, “Go ahead and tell me.”

Your dedication is remarkable.
Truly.

That's it?

Boring! I want a dead raccoon in there or something!

My only responsibility here is to keep myself (and others) fed while maintaining a moderate level of personal hygiene. So that's a change from everyday life!

So you typically do not maintain a moderate level of personal hygiene.

These are good things to know before we meet.

I slept all the way until 6AM this morning.

For you... that's not bad.

I had a bowl of corn flakes, some V8, and coffee.

You eat the strangest breakfasts, Alison.

There was a big difference between Friday's boat and today. It was PACKED, and we hadn’t even gotten to the Swolphin!

So... did you skip Swolphin then?

Our plan today was to hit rope drop for me to ride ToT because I didn't have a FP. Since I don't know when we will be back, it is entirely possible that this ride here may be defunct when we return

Man. I really, really hope you're wrong.

I truly believe that DHS’s ToT is on the brink of extinction as well, due to the fact that Disney must pay a royalty for the Twilight Zone franchise.

I remember you saying that. Man... how much could those royalties be? You make tons Disney! Don't ruin a great ride!

Right now our highs don't even get out of the 60s! :eek:

:rolleyes1

Uh, huh. Terrible. Yup.

I headed right off to ToT as soon as rope drop happened. The sign said there was a 5 minute wait and I didn't time it, but I was pretty much in the preshow just as soon as I entered the building.

Nice.

I didn't know where the cameras were so I missed the shot.

As soon as it comes up after that first drop, it seems.

Fran had barely made it to the gift shop when I got off and I wanted to give it another go since the line was so short and I wanted another shot at the photo.

And ya done good!! :)

BTW, I love the little kid in the front row hanging on for dear life. :laughing:

It was my favorite where the glass of our star speeder gets broken. I had never seen the first one I got before, and was annoyed that the glass didn't break. Thank goodness it broke on this time around.

Cool! Didn't know that happened.

By this time our FP+ for The Great Movie ride opened up. I know many would say that this is a waste of a tier 1 FP, but it's a ride Fran likes and it was more important to me to ride with her than do the headliners.

That sounds like a wonderful reason to do it to me.

You gotta love Busby Berkeley

Sorry. Had to Google.
But... yeah. Seen his work.

And Gene Kelly

The best. Period.

Julie Andrews and Dick Van Dyke

Loved them from way back when you couldn't write "Dick Van Dyke" on the DIS.

Then comes the cheesy gangster scene.

Just once. Just once could I get the other scene?

"Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim."

Nice capture.
Actually, a lot of your photos on this ride are pretty darned impressive.

Look out Sigourney!

Ever wonder who's male body they robbed for her likeness?

Once the ride was over we still had almost three hours to our lunch so we decided to split a Mickey pretzel with cheese.

mmmmm.... pretzel.

Next up: Some outta this world meets and down to earth grub.

And I'll be commenting on that one shortly!

No way, uhn-uh. :crazy2:

:laughing:

Pretty much. I did sign a rental agreement on New Years Day once, but we have better luck once all the major stuff is behind us.

I'm surprised you even did it once.

No, I should have been more specific. It was obvious that the TV came on, but there was still nothing on the screen and no sound.

Yeah, I got that. That made more sense. Broken TVs typically don't fix themselves.

Yeah, I don't like the graphic. I can only take it when I know it's fake and they do a cheesy job on purpose.

So... everything from the 80s and earlier is okay.

Hardly, I think you need to get your math checked!

I'm good! I still have all 11 fingers!

Funny, I use mine for cheese mostly. We go out for Japanese (shabu shabu) and I have yet to try a Chinese Hot Pot, but it's been on my radar ever since I read about it in a cookbook.

And I've never gone out for Japanese but have for cheese. Not shabu shabu, though. I think that's just water? Mine is with a tomato based broth or soup.
Love it.

I just have plain white ones that double as souffle dishes.

Dual purpose. Smart.

I have all kinds of extra pieces like the pasta cooker, one that I can make 15 gallons of spaghetti sauce, a saucier, love my All-Clad.

Nice!

Well now that you've done that, you can come back and read the update!

I am!!!! :laughing:

I tried to get a drink at the bar, but evidently the bartender wasn’t serving my kind. He paid a cruel joke on me and gave me a drink that stuck to the bar.

I would consider lodging a complaint with Human Rights..... or is it Alien Rights there?

As we were walking around the bar, this Jawa stole Fran’s hat.

:laughing: That's funny! What did Fran think of that?

All the other lines were 20 minutes long, but we had hardly any wait to see Kylo Ren.

Nice!

Our meeting was awkward at best as I was not willing to be intimidated by his gaze.

I so love this picture of you.

But this one is hilarious! Go Alison! Use the Force!

Hey! There's Fran! I was starting to think you were making her up!

Cute shot!

As the regular line had a wait of 155 minutes, I decided to pass on the single rider line.

No, no, no! That's the best time to go!

You get in and sidle up to someone and say "How long did you wait in line?"
"Two and a half hours."
"Huh. I know. It's terrible. I already waited a good five minutes myself."

And then watch their head explode.

On the way out of the park I stopped for a beverage.

What is that?

We stopped for a photo op on the way out and just barely caught another Friendship boat back to the BCV.

Your timing today is spot on!

In hindsight we should have just gone directly over to Beaches and Cream because we waited another 15-20 minutes to be seated.

Oh, well... probably would've waited 30 minutes then.

They took us to our table and we both ordered water.

Gotta leave room for the good stuff.

And then they were offering these specialty items while we were there.

I'll have one of each please. Thanks.

We saw quite a few kitchen sinks delivered during our meal.

Those things do get ordered a lot.
But I liked what I had just fine.

Excellent shot!!!

Fran got a burger and fries.

I watched with great interest how they make their burgers.
I was very pleased to see nary a frozen patty anywhere.

I got the hot dog with Sauerkraut and Onion Rings, and then we split both.

mmmmmm......

We ordered a milky way sundae for the two of us.

Oh God. All your food photos are absolutely killing me.
I'm going in for a procedure tomorrow that requires me to fast.

THIS IS NOT HELPING!!

But... you do look adorbs there. Just sayin'. :)

Awww... such a cute couple. Look at those smiles!

While we waited for our table at Beaches and Cream I was surprised at how empty Stormalong bay was.

Middle of the day and people are at the parks?

Not that’s not me laying in the inner tube!

Somehow I didn't think you'd post one of you like that.

The jets on this one weren't really working well either, but it was nice to sit in the warm water for a spell.

::yes:: Love hot tubs.

I chatted with a gal who had redeemed her DVC points through RCI to stay at the BC. I thought it was an odd move, but hey, whatever works!

I have no idea if that's good or bad. Care to explain?

To get back to my stuff I had to swim back through two different pools and boy did they feel cold after the jacuzzi!

I bet!

I snapped this one for you @pkondz

Hello!!!! Thanks Alison! You know how to make me happy! :laughing:

The plan for the early evening was to meet Scott (former DISer) and his husband Vinny for drinks at the Abracadabar.

I had it on my list to visit there last trip, but.... well, it just never quite happened.

He texted us that they were able to get a table outside, but that it was packed inside.

And apparently, it wasn't going to happen for you this trip either.

We considered going back to the Beach Club and Martha’s Vineyard (bar), and when the waitress walked past us without even a “hello” or anything we decided the other bar would be a much better idea.

Really? What's with that?
No tip for you.

We sat and chatted for about an hour, it was fun, kind of like old friends!

That's the best.
I'm really looking forward to our meet in March! :goodvibes

I was really hungry by this point.

Even after that ice cream? How much later was this?

Oh, no. You're going to post more food photos aren't you?

Love French Onion soup...... gah! I'm hungry.

we passed on dessert.

Well, you already had ice cream.

We headed back to the room via the Marketplace where we picked up a loaf of bread and a half gallon of milk. I was asleep in no time.

No surprise. You'd had a long day.

Went back and did another read through just for kicks and giggles.

Ewwww! No wonder things were moving slowly. Yikes!

A couple days after we got back from this trip, I left my house wearing a tank top in 61° weather and I didn't die. :lmao:

:lmao: I really hope in March I can wear my (Oregon) summer clothes.

I know many would say that this is a waste of a tier 1 FP, but it's a ride Fran likes and it was more important to me to ride with her than do the headliners.

Awwww!!

Man that looks good!

Glad to see that you had a nice day at DHS. I am not a big fan of ToT and haven't rode the DHS version but I was able to ride the ToT at DCA before it goes away. Nice that you were able to go on it at DHS and nice pictures when riding it. The GMR is another ride that I have to ride every time I am at DHS and you are able to get some nice pictures during your ride.

I really like DHS ToT, DCA's was never as good. I'll be curious to see how the GotG retheming comes out. I loved that movie.

Very nice pictures with Kylo Ren during the M&G.

Thanks! I tried to make it fun.

Fun update!

Thanks!

Both of your meals look wonderful but I cannot believe you substituted the marrow and challah for potatoes. :faint: I love marrow and challah. :cloud9:

I'm not a big fan of either, and neither is Fran, so it was a no brainer for us.

Sounds like you had a fun day at DHS! And the sundae at Beaches and Cream looks fabulous! And giant. Since Michael does not share ice cream, I am afraid I will never get to eat one

Actually they are not on the menu, but you can get half size versions of the sundaes. They are much more reasonable. If I didn't have Fran to help me I'd never even think of ordering the sundae we got.

The dinner at the Yachtsman looks delicious, too. I have never really considered eating there, but you have me nearly convinced.

I've been there twice and have really enjoyed it both times. I wouldn't go there every trip, but every few years it's nice. It's a nice atmosphere, unlike what I've heard about the new steakhouse in Disney Springs.

What I am hearing from someone who usually has quite good sources is the following:

Currently no decision has been made either way as to where to put them, but as I said there is a very strong push on the top to have Marvel at a WDW theme park one way or another.

Interesting to note. I appreciate your informed information.

From what I have been told, it has nothing to do with royalties or how "old" the IP is.

Another interesting perspective.

For some reason it didn't quote what you said about it being safe until 2018. I hope it stays. I like the ride, but for some reason, I've got a bad feeling about this....

I get this. I just would hate to walk into DHS and feel smacked in the face by Star Wars and comic book characters. Not that I don't like those things but everything in moderation.

Well there will be Toy Story land in addition.

Huh...I didn't even know that was an option. I'll have to remember that next time my dad offers his RCI points.

Perhaps they had RCI and DVC, now that I think back I'm not totally clear. I know she said they had used points at SSR a few months before and now they were back at BC hotel through RCI, so check it out.

If you would not mind working with a travel agent in the UK, I may be able to help. A former co-worker now works for a travel agency that specializes in handicapped travelers. I would happily reach out to her to see if this is something she could help with.

I would love this! We moved another SUV full of stuff yesterday, so we are making progress on the old house. Pretty soon we'll just have furniture in there, and Fran has already looked into having that picked up by the disabled veterans charity. Once we have our stuff out of there, we can begin the planning process for France and DLP.

Since February of this year. I think it is due to reopen in April.

So in time for whatever celebration they are having this year. @Flossbolna mentioned it when we thought we might go there.

the resulting photos however are precious.

Thanks! I tried to make it interesting. Plus he didn't break character, so I could either be intimidated or not. I chose not.

Sometimes I actually prefer this.

I like to massage my aching muscles with the jets, which is why I missed the jacuzzi tub in the room so much.

How very strange. That almost sounds like they did not want the business.

They were packed, there wasn't an empty table anywhere, so they probably just didn't care much.

Nice relaxing day! That Milky Way sundae sure is awesome! I am shocked you traded out Bone Marrow for Potatoes Gratin though but your steak does look tasty. What I would give for that right now!

I love that sundae, it's definitely our go to!

I'm not a fan of bone marrow. It's a textural thing for me. But I love potatoes au Gratin. In fact I should make some of those sometime soon.

I would love this!

I have replied to you on my pre-trip report.

We moved another SUV full of stuff yesterday, so we are making progress on the old house. Pretty soon we'll just have furniture in there, and Fran has already looked into having that picked up by the disabled veterans charity. Once we have our stuff out of there, we can begin the planning process for France and DLP.

That sounds very promising indeed.

So in time for whatever celebration they are having this year.

Yes, the 25th anniversary celebration will start at the end of March.

Corinna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter