Caribbean Beach FAQ part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are all the rooms being refurb or just certain rooms? Sorry i'm a newbie, and we're trying to decide between CSR, CBR and now we added PORFQ into the mix for our honeymoon in June 2015. A refurb could definitely be swaying for me! Haha :)

All except the Pirate Themed rooms in Trinidad South.

Are all the rooms being refurb or just certain rooms? Sorry i'm a newbie, and we're trying to decide between CSR, CBR and now we added PORFQ into the mix for our honeymoon in June 2015. A refurb could definitely be swaying for me! Haha :)
I suggest POFQ for a honeymoon. It's small, quiet and the boat to DTD is a huge plus :)

I would definitely recommend CBR over POFQ for a honeymoon. POFQ is very small and therefore always felt crowded and busy to us. CBR has such a laid back and relaxed atmosphere. Walking around the lake at night or early AM is very peaceful and romantic. Even when CBR is at capacity, it never feels like it. I have taken many an afternoon nap on a hammock on the beach.

My wife and I enjoy a night cap on the beach while watching the higher fireworks of Illuminations.

Was it a long walk to OPR?

We had a car with us, so I drove over there on Thursday night. My sister walked over for breakfast Saturday morning, and I asked her how long it was, and she doesn't remember but says it wasn't long at all. I'm fairly sure it took her less than 10 minutes, and she'd wanted to walk over Thursday night too because she said it wasn't far.

Just wanted to pop in and say I love reading this thread - I check it for updates every day and you all give awesome information!

We upgraded ourselves from Values to Moderates for the first time and chose CBR and I'm so glad we did. Keep up with all the great info guys!

Just wanted to pop in and say I love reading this thread - I check it for updates every day and you all give awesome information! We upgraded ourselves from Values to Moderates for the first time and chose CBR and I'm so glad we did. Keep up with all the great info guys!

Yes this thread is great - questions are answered so quickly, the regular posters are so helpful!!
Can't wait to hear they've moved on to another building for refurb and that someone stays in a renewed room!

Are there any restrictions in the pool area as far as using a lifejacket or swim diapers? I've been places before that won't allow swim diapers or life jackets (strange I know :confused3) and don't want to take them with if we can't use them. THANKS!

Are there any restrictions in the pool area as far as using a lifejacket or swim diapers? I've been places before that won't allow swim diapers or life jackets (strange I know :confused3) and don't want to take them with if we can't use them. THANKS!

Swim diapers and life jackets are allowed. In fact there is a large bin of life jackets for guests to use. They are in all different sizes too.

They have life jackets at the pool you can use for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter