• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Candlelight Processional Package - NOW AVAILABLE!!!

Some of the more popular restaurants can sell out quickly (i.e. Via Napoli), while others keep availability for several weeks. I've been able to book last minute lunch reservations over the years.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I could not find the answer.

I know that there are no guarantees or set rules. However, does Disney usually announce that they have just opened up CP dining package ADRs (i.e. ADRs open immediately following the announcement)? Or do they typically announce in advance when CP ADRs will be open and, if so, typically how far in advance do they announce it?

Thanks!!

There's typically no announcement. I usually find availability from reading the DIS. They may post an announcement on DPB, but availability usually becomes available before any DPB announcement.

There's typically no announcement. I usually find availability from reading the DIS. They may post an announcement on DPB, but availability usually becomes available before any DPB announcement.

Thanks!

Joining in on the fun! We've never been in December so this is a must do for us!

I'm really wondering if the Candlelight Processional seating will work differently this year. In January of this year, we received a survey via email, asking what we would have thought about booking assigned seating instead of the current situation of first come, first serve.

We really want December 8th (arrival day) with dinner at Rose and Crown. Following along!!

Following... really hope they are going to add Akershus this year since not a single thing has been available for our trip 11/26-12/3!

Dummy first timer question- how do you book these? Only by calling, or can you do it through same online system you can reserve restaurant ADRS?

Dummy first timer question- how do you book these? Only by calling, or can you do it through same online system you can reserve restaurant ADRS?
You can use the same online system to book Candlelight Processional package ADR's. Once the packages are loaded in the system, you'll see all available restaurants.

You'll be able to do it either way. However, I've always been able to book via calling prior to the ADRs being available online. Garden Grill breakfast was a prime example of this last year.

You'll be able to do it either way. However, I've always been able to book via calling prior to the ADRs being available online. Garden Grill breakfast was a prime example of this last year.
Oh how would you know you can book via phone already? How long was it before it was available online vs calling? Thanks! :)

Oh how would you know you can book via phone already? How long was it before it was available online vs calling? Thanks! :)

That's easy....someone will post it here!:) As with most things Disney, since there are so many folks constantly calling for various reasons, someone will be able to book it and then word spreads here like wildfire. Also, although not always accurate, many CMs will throw out a date from a memo they received stating when the packages will be available to book, so this will give you an idea on time frame. I'm expecting the tail end of the first week of July or early the following week this year. You'll be fine if you keep an eye on this thread!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter