Candlelight Processional Dining packages are posted!

so did the beer garden fill that quickly? or is it by phone only?> am I wasting my time having us both call?
Im thinking that this could be intentional

I doubt calling will do anything for you if you don't see availability online. I'm not aware of anyone nabbing a Biergarten reservation yet, to they might not have loaded them yet.

I finally got this to the booking screen on my computer using the Microsoft Edge browser. My mozzilla browser was just spinning. Not that it is letting me book! Same error message.

On my phone and ipad i can get to the booking screen too but cannot get anything but the error message.

I am trying to book Biergarten for 6 on Friday Nov 26th - the first day as some of us leave the next day

I see reservation slots for all but Biergarten but it gives error when I try to book. Trying for 12/28. So aggravating

I have to remind myself of the vacation rule,if this isn't fun, do something else.
this isn't fun.
My family loves R&C,we have a regular reservation there already,nobody is going to die if we cannot watch this show.
maybe later. back to bed.

I just got it on the app. Nothing ever came up on the computer. But I was able to get a lunch Garden Grill. Thanks to the person who said to try the app and scroll all the way to the bottom.

i just want to go back to sleep 😭😭 i'm about to say forget it, but i really don't want to as its my first time going to disney in december.

I got Biergarten for a 4:40pm on November 30th…for the 8:30pm show. I was on the desktop website and kept refreshing after getting those error messages and it popped up. Im still trying as that’s not the day I wanted, but back to getting error message

I have to remind myself of the vacation rule,if this isn't fun, do something else.
this isn't fun.
My family loves R&C,we have a regular reservation there already,nobody is going to die if we cannot watch this show.
maybe later. back to bed.
And as I said that I got a lunch Garden Grill package so family can decide what they want to do.
I feel like I am in some kind of masochistic relationship with Walt Disney World.

Soooo has ANYONE seen or reserved Biergarten?

Or is Disney just continuing to PUSH their biggest fans where they want them to go.... :mad:

I must have lucked out. At 5:37 AM I checked and was able to get a 4:25 PM dinner at the Garden Grill for the 7:00 PM show on 12/17. At least, I hope that's what I reserved! The reservation on my MDE says: "CAN - Garden Grill (7:00 PM) Dinner" Reservation 4:25 PM. I made the reservation on my computer.
Is the CDP listed on your plans for 7 too?

I just got it on the app. Nothing ever came up on the computer. But I was able to get a lunch Garden Grill. Thanks to the person who said to try the app and scroll all the way to the bottom.
On MDE ? I don’t see it listed on the app ? Help

I got Biergarten for a 4:40pm on November 30th…for the 8:30pm show. I was on the desktop website and kept refreshing after getting those error messages and it popped up. Im still trying as that’s not the day I wanted, but back to getting error message
What time of the day did you get this ressie?? Meaning was it 6am ET?

this is what im getting now We're sorry, there is a problem searching for reservations at this time.

I just constantly get "we were unable to check for available tables at this time" That's the message you get when the system isn't open. when booked up you usually get the "nothing is available between 4:00 and 7: 00" message

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter