Cancelled our 10-night stay at CSR, but we're back on!!!

Kathy,
YOU MADE IT!!!! 1 day to go!:cool1: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3: :cheer2: I hope you have the most MAGICALpixiedust: vacation ever! Have a great time going 'home'. I wish we were going tomorrow too! Have a safe trip and see you when you get back!!! :goodvibes

Tim

Thanks, Tim...you are a dear. I can't believe it is here already. We are packed and ready to go.

I will give a review when I get back.

In the meantime, give Julianna a hug from me. :hug:

ONE DAY!!! :woohoo: Where did the time go? I am so darned excited for you. I want your days at Disney to pass slowly, but at the same time cannot wait to hear from you once you get to Marco Island!

What time if your flight tomorrow? O'hare or Midway? What time do you land? :dance3:

Have a wonderful time!! :goodvibes

Thank you. :goodvibes

ONE DAY!!! :woohoo: Where did the time go? I am so darned excited for you. I want your days at Disney to pass slowly, but at the same time cannot wait to hear from you once you get to Marco Island!

What time if your flight tomorrow? O'hare or Midway? What time do you land? :dance3:

I've been forewarned that the computer in Marco is reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...but I'll check in anyway.

Our plane is at 7:21 p.m. out of O'Hare; we land, hopefully, in Orlando at 10:57. We hope to be at CSR by midnight or shortly thereafter. I will then unpack quickly and off to bed...I'm having breakfast with Tigger and Pooh at 8:05 a.m. :) :dance3:

How are you feeling this afternoon, Kathy?? Did you get out of work early? Got your nails done? What color for the trip??? :)

How are you feeling this afternoon, Kathy?? Did you get out of work early? Got your nails done? What color for the trip??? :)

Feeling better; still not 100%...but definitely better. Nails are tomorrow monring...haven't decided on color yet (alien green?).

Have a wonderful time my friend!:thumbsup2

Thanks, Kathy. Hug to you.

Will that breakfast include Eeyore ears???:thumbsup2

Eeyore ears AND Tigger ears.

Yay!!!! So close!!!

I hope you have a wonderful trip!

See you Saturday night! :woohoo:

Today is Disney Day!!!! :woohoo::dance3::yay:

So excited for you, Kathy!!! Tonight you will sleep in your room at CSR!!!!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter