Cancelled our 10-night stay at CSR, but we're back on!!!

They sell them in all the gift shops...usualliy in Bins near the registers...but Panchitos had them with the Keychains.

I'll try to get that update today...busy at work today though.

I know the ones you're talking about... they had a TON of colors but I only saw a lime green one once :sad1: and I of course didn't purchase it then. :upsidedow

I know the ones you're talking about... they had a TON of colors but I only saw a lime green one once :sad1: and I of course didn't purchase it then. :upsidedow

I remember at AK they had them in Animal fur patterns... Tiger... Zebra... Leopard.

I saw the colored ones in Mousegears...Emporium...The World of Disney...Once Upon a Toy.

Most were Red, Blue, Black,Yellow...seems like you had to dig deep to find the Green ones...must have been all us DISers. :thumbsup2

I hate these last three weeks before a trip. Everything is basically done but the packing and I get antsy because there is nothing left to do. I have my "vacation book" and I've started jotting some notes (flight times, resort choice, a few souvenirs not to forget to pick up, etc.).

I can't believe it's only 3 weeks. It is going to be incredible...Disney and then Marco Island - heavenly!! So happy for you!

I hate these last three weeks before a trip. Everything is basically done but the packing and I get antsy because there is nothing left to do. I have my "vacation book" and I've started jotting some notes (flight times, resort choice, a few souvenirs not to forget to pick up, etc.).

Kathy, I'm NEVER fully ready until 5 minutes before I walk out the door for the trip (and then I feel like I'm always missing something!!). I've basically done zero packing/buying the little things that I will need. Want to come here and help ME get ready??? You are so organized:) (I like your "vacation book" idea).

I can't believe it's only 3 weeks. It is going to be incredible...Disney and then Marco Island - heavenly!! So happy for you!

We can't wait...it will be our "summer" since we've not really had one here.

Kathy, I'm NEVER fully ready until 5 minutes before I walk out the door for the trip (and then I feel like I'm always missing something!!). I've basically done zero packing/buying the little things that I will need. Want to come here and help ME get ready??? You are so organized:) (I like your "vacation book" idea).

We went to Long Grove, a historic town in Illinois, and went to all the little shops. Got Mark some of his root beer barrel candy that he likes and some homemade apple butter. On the way home, we stopped at Woodfield Mall which we NEVER go to -- too big and too full of teenagers. We went to the Disney Store and I got a Tinkerbelle sleeveless t-shirt on sale for $5.99 for the trip...so I feel I did SOMETHING today. We then stopped at the Disney Vacation Club location. Yeah, that will NEVER happen. Starting prices at $17,820...I don't think so. I think we'll just pay the prices at AKL for a savannah view for a couple of nights. I have no interest whatsoever in Bay Lake--I think it looks like a Chicago Downtown Office Building...and too fancy for me. I'm much more of a casual person and probably why I love CSR.

We went to Long Grove, a historic town in Illinois, and went to all the little shops. Got Mark some of his root beer barrel candy that he likes and some homemade apple butter. On the way home, we stopped at Woodfield Mall which we NEVER go to -- too big and too full of teenagers. We went to the Disney Store and I got a Tinkerbelle sleeveless t-shirt on sale for $5.99 for the trip...so I feel I did SOMETHING today.

Love Long Grove, it was the perfect cool weather but sunny day to go there! Have you ever been to downtown Geneva? That's another of my favorite places to go.
I'm with you on Woodfield. I think I may have gotten the same Tink shirt as you did, but at the Oakbrook location. :thumbsup2

We then stopped at the Disney Vacation Club location. Yeah, that will NEVER happen. Starting prices at $17,820...I don't think so. I think we'll just pay the prices at AKL for a savannah view for a couple of nights. I have no interest whatsoever in Bay Lake--I think it looks like a Chicago Downtown Office Building...and too fancy for me. I'm much more of a casual person and probably why I love CSR.[/QUOTE]

EXACTLY what I thought the first time I saw pictures on here! I said to my husband, "that building looks like it could be somewhere on Lake Shore Drive.

So happy for you that your much deserved vacation is almost here!

Here's a little dance for you:cool1::banana:... your under 20 days!!!! You are getting so close Kathy!!!!!!!

I think I need a list of must see/must do while in Disney. I have a few.... like on the railroad.. asking if Juliana can be the conductor. From what I heard she can get a certificate and shout 'All aboard" Or DISers tradition of taking a picture of everyone's feet on the TTA.

Do you make custom 'cheat sheets'? LOL:rotfl:

Can't believe at this time next week we'll be walking around Hollywood Studios! :woohoo:

We've made a few changes (surprise) in our plans.

I cancelled Yak & Yeti on Monday (21st) at the AK. I had a 1:30 and could not get anything earlier and just don't want to be at the AK that late. So we'll do counter service both meals that day. I added a surprise that Mark does not know about -- I booked Fulton's for Monday (28th) on the night we drive back to Orlando before our flight out on Tuesday. Mark loves this restaurant and I won $100 twice on a scratch ticket so I thought I'd give him this surprise since he worked so hard all summer doing his second job. I've also made a breakfast ressie at Boma for the morning of the 29th before we head back to the airport.

We're also meeting another Diser, JanetB, for a drink after dinner on Fulton's and we're trying to hook up with Aubriee for coffee on Tuesday morning before our breakfast reservations.

I've started packing so I don't wear anything I want to take with and then have to wash it again.

Kat, in case I don't get back on before you leave, have a safe & great trip. I know you know what's going on with me and why I'm kinda lurking.:hug:

Kat, in case I don't get back on before you leave, have a safe & great trip. I know you know what's going on with me and why I'm kinda lurking.:hug:

Thanks, Kathy. You've been in my thoughts all day. :hug:

Thanks for the wishes. I promise a report when I get back -- both resort and food. Love ya...take care.

Love the surprise for Mark!! :thumbsup2 And I think it's great that it's after you drive back to Orlando, you get just a touch more of Disney before your vacation is complete. :goodvibes

If you like pineapple, you GOTTA try the Dole Whip! They are HUGE, so quite filling, and sooooo tasty. This past trip I got pineapple/vanilla swirl in a float. Drool.

5 days for you!!!!! :yay:

Thanks, Kathy. You've been in my thoughts all day. :hug:

Thanks for the wishes. I promise a report when I get back -- both resort and food. Love ya...take care.

Kathy, I am so excited for you & Mark, I could just dance!!! Maybe I will!!
:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

(Could you try logging on to the disneyworld.com site and let me know if you get in? It will not recognize me and have not been able to log in all morning. TIA!) :hug:

Kathy, I am so excited for you & Mark, I could just dance!!! Maybe I will!!
:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

(Could you try logging on to the disneyworld.com site and let me know if you get in? It will not recognize me and have not been able to log in all morning. TIA!) :hug:

Yep, I was able to get in.

Only 5 days for you! Yippee!

One more thing: GO BEARS! Beat the Pack!
Have a great evening, Kathy.

Our oldest son is at the game tonight. In ALL of the years that our youngest was a diehard Green Bay Packer fan (or should I say a Brett Favre fan), we could never get tickets for him to go to Lambeau. Our oldest got tickets for the game tonight with his best friend and best friend's dad and they are sitting in a skybox (they tailgated in their BEAR painted camper until just a short time ago! Go BEARS.

Thanks!

Kathy,
YOU MADE IT!!!! 1 day to go!:cool1: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3: :cheer2: I hope you have the most MAGICALpixiedust: vacation ever! Have a great time going 'home'. I wish we were going tomorrow too! Have a safe trip and see you when you get back!!! :goodvibes

Tim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter