Cancellation Policy

Poohcandi

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if they have relaxed cancellation policies with current covid wave?

DVC or cash?

The cash cancellation policy is already extremely generous... full refund if cancelled at least 5 days ahead of time.

I get why you're asking! The uptick in cases is worrisome. I'm a bit concerned with being able to get there with the flight cancellations that seem to be never-ending.
Luckily we were able to limit being in public for the last week, and aren't too worried we'll test positive or be sick before our flight. We head out on the 6th and are staying in a VRBO for 3 days before checking into Aulani on the 9th. And unfortunately the VRBO rental is worse than DVC cancellation policy - we'll lose all funds! With DVC if you're within 30 days of check-in your points go into holding - where there are stricter rules for using them and they all expire at end of use year (no matter if they were borrowed form next year)
Here's hoping for all to be able to be safe, healthy, and get where they need to go.

If I booked a room using points and the day of check-in, my nephew had a positive test, will DVC refund the points or at least put them into holding? He just told me this morning and can't call DVC until later. Any info would be appreciated thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter