Cancel/Transfer/Trade ADR's 4 June *UPDATED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's a long shot but I would really love to have dinner for CRT for our anniversary dinner. May 4th is my main choice but since I'm late in the game I'll take the other nights. I'm still trying to call in but haven't had any luck. If anyone decides to cancel their dinner ressie I would love to have it. Thanks and have a magical day! :thanks:

i've been trying for this too, same place, same dates. no luck here either. i finally gave up and took Narcoossee's which will be just as nice i think.

Hi all! I am looking for a Chef Mickeys dinner for one of the following dates:4/30 or 5/1 in exchange I would have a Chef Mickeys breakfast for 5/3 available. :thanks:

Bets

NEED: Cinderella's Royal Table on 05/26 or 05/30 for breakfast or lunch for 5 or 6 people

HAVE TO TRADE: Cinderella's Royal Table on 05/26 dinner at 4:05 for 6 or Cinderella's Royal Table for lunch on 05/27 at 2:30 for 5

Our park plans have changed (and we are doing Pirate & Princess Party and BBB on 05/26, so we need an earlier meal). Thanks so much in advance!!!!

Hello all! We had to move our vacation and now are left without any dining reservations. We would love to have dinner reservations for any of our nights and our kids (5 and 18 months) would love a character meal. DS is expecting Mommy to make the "magic" happen.:)

Party of 4
Dinner any night April 26 - May 1, 2008

Character meal for lunch or dinner

Thank you so much!

I just called and got Crystal Palace at the MK(Pooh characters) for lunch at 12:55 on Tuesday April 29th. There were at least 4 other times to choose from on that date. I would call ASAP!

I'm looking for dinner for 4 at LeCellier on Wednesday April 30th. Late evening maybe around 7pm. If anyone has a ressie they aren't using I would love to take it off your hands!;)
Thanks!!!

Update:
I just want to cancel this request. Since the new menu no longer offers my favorite dish I don't feel the need to go anymore:sad2:

I am looking for something at Coral Reef on 9/24 for 2 people.

I have a San Angel Inn reservation for that night at 6:30 I would be willing to trade!

Hi All,

Almost time for our first Disney trip and I had no idea about the ADR. I am looking for Chef Mickey's breakfast (later 9 or so), or dinner and DESPERATELY hoping for CRT for breakfast or lunch. Also interested in 1900 Parkfare dinner...Party size can be anywhere from 4-8... Any help/trade would be great.

I got your PM, but I can't PM you back because my post count is too low. The Ohana's dinner reservation for April 26th for a party of 6 is still available. You can e-mail me at christybosch@gmail.com and I will give you the confirmation number if you still want it.

Looking for ressie for 5 or less.
Chef Mickey's Breakfast: 5/5 or 5/6 anytime
Chef Mickey's Dinner 5/5-5/7 anytime before 7pm

CRT Breakfast or Lunch 5/5-5/8 anytime.

Let me know what you'd like. I'm planning a last minute trip for a friend of mine who is going through hard times...

I have Liberty Tree Tavern 8:00pm on 5/7
Crystal Palace Breakfast 5/5

reposting in case folks haven't looked back a few pages before posting...

just a friendly reminder to everyone that your post is MUCH MORE PROMINENT when you use the title at the top of the post.

suggested TITLE formatting -

start with WANTED or TRADE or OFFERING
wanted = you want something with nothing in return to exchange;
trade = you have something in return for what you want;
offering = you're willing to give up something without getting anything in return

then add the date next so readers can quickly decipher if they have a match for you (you want or can trade or are offering)

then add the specific restaurant you're looking for (you want or can trade or are offering)

after the date and restaurant are listed, list the meal you want (B, L, D, or any meal acceptable)

at the end of the Title include the # of people you need ressies for

Put ALL this info in your TITLE! (Then repeat it and add any additional pertinent info in the body of your post.)

A Few Fictional Title Examples only -
Wanted - 01/01/1982 - LeCellier - B - 4 ppl
Trade - 07/04/1776 - Akershus - D - 3 ppl (probably not enough room to put both what you're exchanging from and to so what you WANT in exchange can be in the body of the message)
Offering - 12/25/1967 - CM - D - 5 ppl

do you have to do this - of course not. But, it will help readers quickly recognize whether your post is important to them. just an idea....

Would love Fantasmic pkg on 4/14 instead. I will probably cancel this even if no one has a trade. So, it will be up for grabs by Monday.

Looking for Chef Mickey's for a birthday dinner for a little boy - party of 4 - need 5/6 or 5/7 around 6:30pm.

If anyone is cancelling the safari celebration please let me know. We are going as a grand gathering of 8 & this was the only the little ones wanted to try for the 1st time. Thanks you in advance!!!!

Jennifer

I have a Le Cellier lunch sched on 5/13 for 5 @ 2:40. I would love to trade for a dinner- any of these dates would be fine: 5/12, 5/13, 5/15. Thanks!

Looking for breakfast before MK opens. 8:00 or 8:30 am.

Thought maybe a non-parkhopper would need to cancel, since MK closes early at 7pm due to Grad Nite...

Thanks!:goodvibes

Looking for breakfast or dinner for a group of 4 in Chef Mickey's any dates from Apr 22 to Apr 27. If anyone happens to cancel any ADRs at this time, please PM me!

Thanks a million!

padfoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter