• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Canadian Buffoon's Hi Low Vacation - South Central Musings

Oh, whatever! If I ever have the pleasure to meet you, I'll be sure to scream ( in delight) ;) haha!! (shameless plug for extra points)

:laughing: Well, that would be pretty
a. scary and;
b. flattering.

And no. You're not getting bonus points for that.
I've already given you some this round
(as you'll see) for being nice to me.

IMG_2512.JPG
Here's another try. This one is thumbnail. If I did a trip report, which image size would I use?

All right people!

LISTEN UP!!!

This is your final warning!
I'm writing the update right now.
I fully anticipate having it up and posted...

Tomorrow night, January 1st, 2017.
(Start the new year with a new update.)

So if your guesses aren't in by then....
It'll be too late!!

You've been warned.

It's just right! And it's beautiful!
Nice shot!! :thumbsup2
Ok. Thanks. It may be easier then I thought then. I think I'll write it in word and then put in the pictures on the DIS. If I write it though, promise you'll read it?

Ok. Thanks. It may be easier then I thought then. I think I'll write it in word and then put in the pictures on the DIS. If I write it though, promise you'll read it?

I'm swamped with TRs.... but yes, I promise! :)

LISTEN UP!!!
I HEARD YOU! I'm here! I'm here! As you would say "geez no need to yell"

I've made comments about not going
to MNSSHP?
Like when I was mentioning it as part of you trip title guess?

I'm sneaky
Yes you are

I hadn't bothered to bring a poncho.
For the first time ever. :sad2:
It's a rule of life, I carried one the whole vacation and never needed it.

Note that normally pkondz
does not wear red shirts.
And the reason why is...? Where I work we see a lot of red shirts. I don't know when but wearing red on Fridays was a symbol of support for our troop. But we also have a lot of people on Saturdays wearing Badger Red. Again I work in Wisconsin, you might have heard of a football game called the Rose Bowl, and the University of Wisconsin Badgers making a few trips there. There's always some kind of game on Saturdays being football or basketball.

If you don't ride HM
during a Halloween party,
there's something really wrong with you.
There is something right with me then! Of course we had to go on the HM on MNSSHP night!

Okay I interrupt this chatter to bring you some guesses because its 5pm here and I'm freaky out that I'll be typing away and you will be sneaky (you said it!) and post an update
So lets throw some answers out

First of all I may be over thinking but did you teach a gorilla how to help you with a certain task? Using a remote did help
I also know I saw IT on a building, you saw it for a very long time, like 2.5 hours of staring at IT

1. Alarm at 7:00
2.Bus wait terrible 6 mins
3.AK
4.Rope drop, yes , you're that kind of guy
5.Securiy, sure why not. It's part of the bus service package you got
6.1st ride....thought of 2 good choices but will go with EE because it EE!
7.Show for 1st time...tougher one...you have limited time always, so what haven't you seen?? What would you want to see? Going to go from left field and say Nemo Show
8. Directions yes, you're a walking compass right?
9. Lunch at Harambe Market

Hope I got everything in. Be back after a bite to eat : )

Last edited:
I HEARD YOU! I'm here! I'm here! As you would say "geez no need to yell"

Just making sure everyone heard.

Like when I was mentioning it as part of you trip title guess?

:rolleyes1

Yes you are

yessssss....

It's a rule of life, I carried one the whole vacation and never needed it.

::yes:: But if you'd just once left it in your room...

Massive rainstorm!!!

And the reason why is...? Where I work we see a lot of red shirts. I don't know when but wearing red on Fridays was a symbol of support for our troop. But we also have a lot of people on Saturdays wearing Badger Red. Again I work in Wisconsin, you might have heard of a football game called the Rose Bowl, and the University of Wisconsin Badgers making a few trips there. There's always some kind of game on Saturdays being football or basketball.

Of course I've heard of the Rose bowl.
Never seen it, but heard of it.
Just.... red's not my colour.
At least I don't think so.

There is something right with me then! Of course we had to go on the HM on MNSSHP night!

Atta girl.
pkondz approves.

Okay I interrupt this chatter to bring you some guesses because its 5pm here and I'm freaky out that I'll be typing away and you will be sneaky (you said it!) and post an update
So lets throw some answers out

:laughing:
No worries. I was just coming on to give
another warning.
Time is definitely running out though.

First of all I may be over thinking but did you teach a gorilla how to use a remote to help you with a certain task?
I also know I saw IT on a building, you saw it for a very long time, like 2.5 hours of staring at IT
1. Alarm at 7:00
2.Bus wait terrible 6 mins
3.AK
4.Rope drop, yes , you're that kind of guy
5.Securiy, sure why not. It's part of the bus service package you got
6.1st ride....thought of 2 good choices but will go with EE because it EE!
7.Show for 1st time...tougher one...you have limited time always, so what haven't you seen?? What would you want to see? Going to go from left field and say Nemo Show
8. Directions yes, you're a walking compass right?
9. Lunch at Harambe Market

Hope I got everything in. Be back after a bite to eat : )

Noted.

Final warning!

Update coming in approximately two hours.
Answers now or never.

:laughing: Well, that would be pretty
a. scary and;
b. flattering.

And no. You're not getting bonus points for that.
I've already given you some this round
(as you'll see) for being nice to me.

Scary, flattering- same thing? lol ;)

well, unexpected binus points are always welcome! :) Thanks in advance!!

Ok, I guess time's up. Was waiting for a variety of reasons.

I did say that I reserved the right to change answers given the Game Master allowed that. It appears he does, because he is a kind and generous one. Took me a heck of a long time to do some very real, and somewhat time consuming research getting to my answers. Yes, I went back and read a good portion of past TR chapters.

So, I'm going with ITTBaB "show". I also think changing to Harambe might serve me better. It's newer and you're... sneaky.

I'm in time!!! Gotta keep my lead!!!

1. What time does alarm go off - 7:00am
2. Bus, Morning - what's the wait time - 5 minutes
3. Which park do I go to: AK
4. Rope drop - yes or no - yes
5. Extra security - Yay
6. First ride of the day - Expedition Everest
7. Which show do I see for the first time - Festival of the Lion King
8. Do I get asked for directions - yes
9. where do I have lunch - Flame tree bbq.
Bonus - did you see it? Saw it the first time. Had to go back to find you sponsored the parade
Also, You took the picture with the creepy lady at HM

NOW you can post the update!

Last edited:
Of course I've heard of the Rose bowl.
Never seen it, but heard of it.
Well they have gone to it a few times. Also the basketball team does well too. I don't follow sports a lot but I have co-workers who are fans and goes to game.
Just in case, the red has nothing to do with (red) roses. The team's colors are Red and White

Just.... red's not my colour
Doesn't bring out the colour in your eyes? By the way there's that Canadian spelling again. Actually my spell check feature has it underline as Wrong!

Update coming in approximately two hours.
Woo Hoo! Something to do tonight if I stay up or to enjoy tomorrow on my day off. Also hoping tomorrow to finally sit down and load pictures from camera and phone from our trip. Walgreens has a promo till Wed for $.o9 a photo on orders over 100. No problem there with a Disney trip!

Wow multi quote worked twice today for me! Maybe it's my lucky year
Speaking of....Happy New Year!!
I have to admit, yesterday was the first time I felt a little sad the year was coming to an end. Literally we had the year 2016 as THE YEAR we had been waiting for what seemed forever to get here. It was gong to be the big anniversary, finally get to Disney year.....and now it's gone. In 2016 I got to plan, make ADR, FPs and really get to do what everyone here on the DIS has done but I've only been able to read about. 2017 won't be the same.
Returning to my notes for commenting:
Never got to mention from the later update how much I love the picture you took of 7DMT and the castle!! That is so postcard perfect!
And look at you, a DL trip now to look forward too. So jealous of the little DISmeet about to happen. Since it's a few days after my B-day, I'd love to treat myself to late B-day present and fly out to CA.
***OH Pkondz productions company does a nice parade**
Love your Magic shots from MNSSP, we only did the one of the carriage by the HM. I knew about Hitchhiking ghost but never knew where.
Your photos just bring me back thanks! I can feel like I'm on Main Street again. Love those lights
You nailed the Headless Horseman, glad he came out the second parade
Also thanks for the pic showing the barn's sign saying "Halloween Harvest Hoedown", I must have missed it. We both couldn't figure out what the chicken (the nest float) had to do with Halloween. It now makes a little more sense.

Hello!! In some ways there can never be a "bad" fireworks picture. You have some good ones.
I can't wait to see what ones I got from our camera. Yes I haven't viewed any pictures from our trip. It's like back in the days of 3mm with us. To explain, we had a new camera that the kids help us pick out, but we never practiced with it.
Honestly, only a few weeks before we left, we got a quick lesson on how to work it. I know! Bad! So we didn't review anything, because we were afraid of pushing the wrong buttons. Yes, again , BAD!
I did take some from my phone that are nice, my new screensaver makes me happy every time I use my phone.

Ok, I guess time's up. Was waiting for a variety of reasons.

Oh? Wonder what those were.
Nevermind. You're playing the game.

I did say that I reserved the right to change answers given the Game Master allowed that. It appears he does, because he is a kind and generous one. Took me a heck of a long time to do some very real, and somewhat time consuming research getting to my answers. Yes, I went back and read a good portion of past TR chapters.

So, I'm going with ITTBaB "show". I also think changing to Harambe might serve me better. It's newer and you're... sneaky.

Noted.

I'm in time!!! Gotta keep my lead!!!

:laughing: Good luck!

1. What time does alarm go off - 7:00am
2. Bus, Morning - what's the wait time - 5 minutes
3. Which park do I go to: AK
4. Rope drop - yes or no - yes
5. Extra security - Yay
6. First ride of the day - Expedition Everest
7. Which show do I see for the first time - Festival of the Lion King
8. Do I get asked for directions - yes
9. where do I have lunch - Flame tree bbq.
Bonus - did you see it? Saw it the first time. Had to go back to find you sponsored the parade
Also, You took the picture with the creepy lady at HM

Noted.

NOW you can post the update!

Thanks for granting permission!

:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter