Can you use $200 Disney Visa gift card at restaurants in WDW?

scrappinannie

Mouseketeer
Just signed up for a new Disney Visa card and will be getting a $200 Disney gift card that says it can be used towards "almost" everything Disney. Do you know if it includes food service at the parks?

That would be nice, but really, I will take $200 towards anything at Disney.:laughing: Every little bit helps. TIA.

Yep, the Disney Rewards Card is just like a VISA card, can be used anywhere.

My dh has a Disney VISA and his is paid off and I got an offer in the mail, so I took it out last summer. I tried to use mine each month for just about everything, and then paid it off at the end of the month. I had almost $289 to use on my Disney Rewards card. Sign-up on line, and if you use your VISA card, you can watch it very closely.

Yes, but there are a few places that dont take it like Rainforest Cafe. We are eating at the one outside of the AK on our AK day, and a diser suggested that we charge the meal to our room and pay it with our Disney Rewards card at the front desk!

Yes, but there are a few places that dont take it like Rainforest Cafe. We are eating at the one outside of the AK on our AK day, and a diser suggested that we charge the meal to our room and pay it with our Disney Rewards card at the front desk!

We charged all our tips and extra food to our room and used our gift card towards the balance at the end of the trip.

I'm going to move this to our restaurant board in case the folks over there have additional input.

Thanks, everyone!:thumbsup2 I figured as long as it had a visa logo on it I'd be ok as long as that place took visa, but you know sometimes they have crazy exclusions. Glad to hear I can use it. Thanks again.

Thanks, everyone!:thumbsup2 I figured as long as it had a visa logo on it I'd be ok as long as that place took visa, but you know sometimes they have crazy exclusions. Glad to hear I can use it. Thanks again.

The rewards card does not have the Visa logo on it. It is like a gift card, but it can be used at almost everywhere in WDW. It is also reloadable and has an expiration date on it, so save it after it is all used up. The actual credit card is different. It is a Disney Visa that can be used ANYWHERE that Visa is accepted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter