Can you switch magic bands to give someone a FPP?

corinascot

DIS Veteran
We're traveling in March and staying on site. There are 3 of us. DH doesn't like Space Mt or Everest. In the past, we'd get our 3 FP for each ride and after Ds and I would ride, DS would ride alone with Dh's FP.

How does this work with Magic Bands? I assume DH will just give DS his MB for the ride?

Anyone done this?

Thanks!

CMs have bigger fish to fry than to worry about whether Jane has a beard entering the FP queue.

Nobody will bat an eye.

We switched MBs during our Dec trip at RNRC and ToT with no problem at all.

You will have no issues with this, the only thing that will pop up is your husbands name on the CM screen. This could be more of an issue if your DS was using your band.. But even then, I don't think you will have any issues with it.

We did this on our trip earlier this month. We had FP+ for BTMRR but our son decided he doesn't like rides like this. So our DD and I rode with our FP+ and then we rode again with DH and DS FP+.

On another day my DH had his turn and rode with DD on their FP+ and then again with mine and DS. The CMs don't care who the FP+ belongs to as long as you are there during the correct time.

It's part of my strategy to get some extra rides on the things my daughter is too short for and my mom won't ride so I am glad to hear there aren't any issues.

Thanks everyone. Good to hear.

Now, when Disney decides to start implanting chips under our skin, we will have a problem. ;)

Thanks everyone. Good to hear.

Now, when Disney decides to start implanting chips under our skin, we will have a problem. ;)

Actually, a retina-scan would work... and not require a chip implant.

THEN, wouldn't these boards light up in renewed "discussions?!"

;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter